PDA

View Full Version : Keeps getting better!

Pumped
01-25-2020, 10:33 PM
I have been storing my stash of clothing and shoes in a cabinet on my home office. It has a lock so my wife was comfortable with my collection stored there. The other day she told me she thought we could clear out a closet where we just store junk, add some shelves and drawers, put a lock on the door and put my stash in it. We stopped at a chain home store and looked over closet organizers and I hesitated because of the prices. My wife looked at me and said, "Go for it, you are worth it!" so we ended up spending about $400 on "my" closet. It will be nice to get my stuff organized instead of stuffed in gym bag and stuffed into a cabinet.

Shely
01-25-2020, 10:44 PM
wow what a great wife, I all most said old lady,.

Chelsea B
01-25-2020, 11:39 PM
Congratulations! That is indeed a terrific milestone! It happened in a very similar way, to me as well. And it has gotten still better. Just keep it at her pace.

Kitty Sue
01-25-2020, 11:48 PM
That is awesome. Good for you both.

Tracy Irving
01-26-2020, 12:46 AM
Always nice to have easy access to your clothing. Congratulations.

Maria 60
01-26-2020, 07:56 AM
Always great to read a positive story, it sounds like you hav a down to earth women there.

Bobbi46
01-26-2020, 08:00 AM
Fantastic support from your loved one what more could you want

Teri Ray
01-26-2020, 09:44 AM
Lovely story. Your wife sounds great. Always nice to hear stories like yours. It makes me smile to know there are great relationships. Best wishes to you both.

Pumped
01-26-2020, 10:21 PM
It has been a busy weekend so I didn't get a chance to "do" my closet. We had other home repairs to do. Why do small repairs go "off the tracks?" Not bothering with details, but one project should have taken a few hours, a good Saturday afternoon, and when I got into it there ended up being other things that needed to be changed to finish the original project. I worked on it about five hours each day, Saturday and Sunday, and still not quite done. I tell my wife this is why I hate home repair projects because it is never as simple as it looks!

Krisi
01-27-2020, 09:08 AM
Having your "stuff" hanging in a closet like a regular woman is nice. We have a large walk in closet. One side is mine, one side is my wife's. My girl clothes are crowding out my boy clothes though.

BTWimRobin
01-28-2020, 06:19 AM
It sounds like you achieved another milestone. Congrats! must be nice to be able to store your things in the open.

Maid_Marion
01-28-2020, 06:38 AM
I'm sure she appreciates the fact that you put the chores ahead of your new closet. Sometimes you just gotta keep the pink fog away.

Enjoy our new organized closet! I need to start organizing my basement storage. :battingeyelashes:

Jackiemtv
01-28-2020, 08:40 AM
That's awesome. It will be so much nicer for you.

luuv2dress
01-30-2020, 09:05 AM
great wife! and definitely good progress I'm sure. Enjoy putting everything in its place