PDA

View Full Version : makeup

CHRISTA32
03-28-2006, 01:29 PM
i enjoy dressing up but i do not like make up i mean i where a wig and i have breast forms i just don't like make up i can not even stand lip blum does anyone else feel this way or am i just to male?

Maddie Nolan
03-28-2006, 03:35 PM
On the whole I do like make-up. The only problem is I totally suck at applying it!

Gemma Rhodes
03-28-2006, 03:44 PM
I LOVE make-up. I always wear make up when I dress as I think it makes such a difference to my appearance and helps feminize my features.

Gemma xx

Mary Jane
03-29-2006, 08:57 AM
I LOVE the makeup. It is amazing how much a person's appearance can change when wearing makeup. I sometimes just use the makeup and wig when I only have some time for a mini session. Had I known what the makeup could have done when I was in my early 20s I would have not wasted so many years of not enjoying my dressing. I bought a wig but I only saw a young man in a wig. Had I gotten some makeup I would have seen an entirely different image in the mirror.

alysonatl
03-29-2006, 09:08 AM
I LOVE makeup. I believe you're not fully dressed until you've finished your makeup and spray on perfume. Lipstick is my favorite cosmetic, and it's usually the final act in my transformation into being a woman. There's nothing that says female more than red lips.

Barb Valentine
03-29-2006, 09:22 AM
I find I have very limited time when I dress,It's not that I don't want to
it's just a time thing,and the cover up is really hard to get out
of my mustache. lol

Jenniffer
03-29-2006, 10:14 AM
have to have it, time permitting of course.
If I don't have the time and have to go without it, it's not the same wearing something nice and not being made up, something is missing.
the smell of it, the feel of it, the color choices and different combinations and styles you can play with, it's just too much fun if you have the time to do it a leisurely pace.
And then the perfumes. Ohhhhhh

Jenniffer

Adrienne Heels
03-29-2006, 07:43 PM
I just love makeup, too !! I have to practice applying it now.

Billijo49504
03-29-2006, 09:02 PM
I too like make up. My wife helps me get it right.She doesn't give me a break, she tell's it like it is. If I pass, fine, but if I don't, she is the first to respod.
Too much blush, or not enough eye shadow, and the lipstick isn't right. She keep's me on the straight an narrow...BJ

MaylinJane
03-29-2006, 10:33 PM
I love wearing make-up too, esspecially lipstick. However I mostly only wear it when going out, if I'm just lounging around the house I figure "why bother". Unless that is I'm practicing applying it, trying out a new look or trying out some new stuff I bought, I rarely wear make-up just for the sake of wearing it.

May

Jennaie
03-30-2006, 04:24 AM
I'm not going to say that I love putting it on, I cry, my eyes burn, I get it on everything. I do love the way I look once I have finished the task.

I will say that I love sitting in front of the mirror in my panties and bra with all my makeup and pampering myself. Yea, I like that feeling.

Jennaie :be:

BonnieJG
03-30-2006, 09:45 AM
I love wearing make-up I try to put on make-up all the time ,I always wear make up when I dress

Lindahexi
03-30-2006, 09:47 AM
i enjoy dressing up but i do not like make up i mean i where a wig and i have breast forms i just don't like make up i can not even stand lip blum does anyone else feel this way or am i just to male?

Each of us has our own likes and dislikes, I LOVE makeup, without it I dont feel feminine enough, and as others have said makeup can change your appearance even more than the clothes. You say you wear a wig, have you tried a full makeup? the eyes and the mouth are the most important for the femme look, why not give it another try.:)

amandak_tv
03-30-2006, 11:39 PM
It's funny how different we all are. For me there would be no point in dressing without the makeup. In fact I'll often put on makeup (practicing / having fun) without otherwise dressing, but I would NEVER dress (or consider myself dressed) without putting on makeup.

But if all it takes for you is the clothes, you go girl. That just leaves more makeup for the rest of us ;-)

Glenda
03-31-2006, 01:06 AM
I love makeup. Several of my girlfriends have told me I'm good at applying it. In fact, I've been asked by several girlfriends to help them. But I don't wear it all of the time. If I'm working around the house without plans to go anywhere I don't normally wear it. Lipstick always. Eye shadow often. Full makeup when I plan to go somewhere. What's not to like about makeup?

Toni
03-31-2006, 01:16 AM
I love makeup even though I don't think I'm very good at applying it, although some say I am. I keep on practising and I think it's getting better. I wouldn't consider going out dressed without it, but I do slouch around the house without my slap on.

Alex R
03-31-2006, 12:54 PM
I LOVE makeup..... There's nothing that says female more than red lips.

Have to totally agree with that quote. Lipstick is the final piece de resitance.

Elizabeth Anne
04-01-2006, 01:47 PM
I too like make up. My wife helps me get it right.She doesn't give me a break, she tell's it like it is. If I pass, fine, but if I don't, she is the first to respod.
Too much blush, or not enough eye shadow, and the lipstick isn't right. She keep's me on the straight an narrow...BJ

Same here. My wife even told me my foundation was not right for me. I made the change & she says my new foundation makes me look 10 years younger. I cherish my wifes opinions on all aspects of my CDing greatly.

TGMarla
04-01-2006, 01:50 PM
I really like the makeup part of this as well. It really makes a difference, and feminizes my features in a way that cannot be achieved without it. The problem is that it takes a lot of time to apply, and it's a bitch to remove. Oh well, though. All good things come with a price, I guess.

Bev06 GG
04-01-2006, 01:55 PM
I'm not going to say that I love putting it on, I cry, my eyes burn, I get it on everything. I do love the way I look once I have finished the task.

I will say that I love sitting in front of the mirror in my panties and bra with all my makeup and pampering myself. Yea, I like that feeling.

Jennaie :be:

Hi Jennaie,
Have you tried organic makeup, specially for the eyes. I have a couple of clients who just can't wear anything else because they have exceptionally sensitive skins. I find Organic eyeliner just as easy to apply as the ordinary stuff and it doesn't have all the harmful colours or chemicals that high street makeup has in it.
BEVxxx

Bev06 GG
04-01-2006, 01:58 PM
I really like the makeup part of this as well. It really makes a difference, and feminizes my features in a way that cannot be achieved without it. The problem is that it takes a lot of time to apply, and it's a bitch to remove. Oh well, though. All good things come with a price, I guess.

Marla,
have you tried using a primer under your makeup. No im not on about paint!
Its a light weight moisturiser which acts as a skin protector. It actually makes makeup alot easier to put on and remove.
BEVxxx

Sara_Marie
04-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Love make-up and the time applying it. It makes me fell so female. Some times i just make up my face and don't even get dressed because of time.

Brenda Locke
04-01-2006, 09:49 PM
I like everyone else sofar just love it. Yes it is time consuming to do a really good job, but it just makes everything feel so --complete.
I find that using a good moisturizer before putting on my makeup helps with the removal later. Their are all sorts of different makes but you want a "facial "moisturizer just a hint/tip Gurls.

LoL Brenda

Karren H
04-11-2006, 11:28 PM

Oh No!! On the contrary, i love makeup and would wake up every morning and put on my makeup then wash it off in the shower before work just for practice!!!!

Love Karren

Zelda Noe
04-12-2006, 12:00 AM
Christa :wave2:

Did someone say "Makeup"?...don't leave your closet without it!!!

Seriously though, I would look like a man in womens clothes without makeup, although I haven't learned to put it on myself..good enough yet. Always had someone else do it for me.

Believe me and all the other girls on the forum here Christa...the very first time you have a full facial makeover done...you will never go back. It's exhilirating, astonishing, exciting, kinda sensual...and just plain fun.

Dandy :happy: ;)

MsJanessa
04-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Must be the latter----I love makeup and so do most other TVs

HaleyPink2000
04-13-2006, 10:34 AM
Make up is a fun time for me. Some times I won't dress except the wig after the makeup. It's a practice session for me. I have found a few easy things to use and most are from Almay for Brown eyes.

Almay makes make up for your color eyes and that makes it so simple for many of us. It's easy after you use it a few times. It's practice practice practice.

A little experimentation is fun but can be priceyyy, costing you $.

Here are some nice links to help many of my Sister I hope. If you don't have loads of time.

Find the ones for your eye color.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor.jsp?CATID=100566&navAction=push&navCount=3&skuid=sku1276564&id=prod1276574

http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor.jsp?CATID=100292&navAction=jump&navCount=1&skuid=sku1631097&id=prod1631109

http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor.jsp?CATID=100565&navAction=push&navCount=2&skuid=sku1631098&id=prod1631110

http://www.walgreens.com/brandstore/brandlist.jsp?CATID=73&orderBy=pricePerPackage

HaleyPink2000
04-13-2006, 10:40 AM
This is what they say on the package. " Hypoallergenic "

Expertly coordinated shades intensify your eye
color like never before
Complementing brown topaz instantly enhances the brown in your eyes
Exclusive gel-based formula visibly lengthens up to 50% and curls lashes
Hypoallergenic
Good for contact lens wearers
Made in USA

Natalie tv
04-13-2006, 10:40 AM
I love my makeup, some times i will just put some lipstick any time of the day even if im not dressed up. I can often be seen out with my lippy on. My favourite at the moment is the Chanel gloss range, it makes me feel so sexy.

MsEva
04-13-2006, 10:47 AM
Love it, wouldn't feel right without it! I am pretty good at doing it really fast! :happy:

sharifemme
04-13-2006, 11:41 AM
Christa...

A day without makeup is like a day without AIR! I could wear the most fabulous dress in the world with all the best figure enhancement products available and have my hair done by Vidal Sassoon himself and I'd still look like a man in a dress without my makeup! Kevin Aucoin was my IDOL! Sorry to hear he passed on!

Sharifemme

tonvi
04-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Hi, newcomer to these forums.
Have mostly crossdressed in the last year with the rare exploration into mothers things as a teen.

Makeup, yes, love it and don't at the same time.
Helps me feel really sexy but it's so hard to
get right and I doubt I've ever achieved
an optimum result.

The worst part about making is removing
the eyeliner. Sometimes it just seems impossible to get it all
off and I am paranoid someone at work might notice it.

Have tried different makeup removers but it still feels like I am just really roughing up the delicate skin around the eyes and it hurts!

Anybody ever tried airbrushing makeup?

tonvi

Jennaie
04-14-2006, 12:41 PM
If you don't like it, don't wear it, and don't feel different about not wearing it. No rules here. :happy:

Deanna2
04-14-2006, 12:49 PM
I don't wear full makeup all that often - lazy I guess. But I just adore wearing lipstick and I'll sometimes just dust on a little powder. It does wonders for me.