PDA

View Full Version : hairsalon

shelby24_us
03-28-2006, 01:51 PM
My name is Shelby.
I a new to this site.
I love having my hair done at the salon.
And I would really like to chat with others who also like pretty hairstyles.
When I was 14 I had my first roller set and was hooked immediately.
I also enjoy wearing my nails long and having a weekly manicure.
Its also a joy to watch ladies in the salon being set on rollers and styled.
Recently, my stylist started doing my hair up from time to time.
What are your thoughts about going to the hairsalon.

Shelby

Gail Stauffer
03-28-2006, 01:53 PM
well shelby, I'd love to If I had long hair, I'd love the whole works, make up , nails, hair being done up, like your gorgeous avatar, I'd feel all pretty!! there's nothing more I'd love to do right now!! and ladies, shelby is fairly new here and asked me to select this hairstyle for her!! I think it's gorgeous.and I love her with her hair in a gorgeous up do!! what do you all think!!?

shelby24_us
03-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Gail,
You are lovely and have a very sexy look.
Have you ever considered being a female model?

Shelby

Gail Stauffer
03-28-2006, 02:54 PM
it's a fantasy!!LOL!! I'd rather just be a pretty woman!!, and be admired for it!!

michellecd9999
03-28-2006, 03:09 PM
Lovely hair! If I had long hair I would love to have it styled and put up for a formal!
Michelle

Ranee Daze
03-28-2006, 06:34 PM
Shelby, When I was thirteen-fourteen I used to hide up in the attic and do my own rollersets!. The very first time I got my hair curled at a salon enfemme....delicious. I think it is because my mom was a hairdresser and had clients in the house. I don't think I have ever had a bad time at the salon since, although I've never had a cut enfemme....next week it is on the books. Just a trim and style that I can wear femme or drab.....danger, danger!

size7satin
03-28-2006, 07:02 PM
I go once or twice a month to a little shop, I have had the same hairdresser for 5-6 years. I always have my hair French Braided, next time I think it time to color it I can't believe I have a few greys starting OMG IM GETTING OLD!!!

Toni Shelton
03-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Lovely hair........... I would love to have hair as Beautiful as yours.
I Love doing my SO's and my nails. I have earned the right to do her nails. She, like myself are very picky about our nails. We both have short hair and I do her do
Looking forward to chatting with you;

Cindy

Jodi
03-28-2006, 09:13 PM
I have had my hair colored professionally for about 12 years. My stylist recommended it when I first started to show the gray. I get mine done every six weeks. Each time I sit under the dryer right next to the gg's. Never had a problem or a dirty look. I get my nails manicured every two weeks and a pedicure once a month.

Jodi

kimmtv
04-05-2006, 03:55 AM
My name is Shelby.
I a new to this site.
I love having my hair done at the salon.
And I would really like to chat with others who also like pretty hairstyles.
When I was 14 I had my first roller set and was hooked immediately.
I also enjoy wearing my nails long and having a weekly manicure.
Its also a joy to watch ladies in the salon being set on rollers and styled.
Recently, my stylist started doing my hair up from time to time.
What are your thoughts about going to the hairsalon.

Shelby

Hi Hon,

Your hair is beautiful and I share all of your opinions on salons / sets etc. I have mine set once a month at a local salon and I love the whole experience... especially being in my rollers under the girly dryer!

Huggz

Kim

EllenCD
04-05-2006, 10:38 AM
I have a weekly appoinment with my favorite Stylist. I love going to the Salon for a cut and style or color touchup and even enjoy the rollers and dryer time. They also do my manicures/pedicures and waxing. Several hours a week but time well spent.:c9:

PennieS
04-05-2006, 11:28 AM
i too enjoy a nice set, when ever I get a chance. i just had one last week for the first time in about 6 months. I have been married for 30 years but have had long or feminate looking hair most of my married life. My wife at first was pretty supportive of my long hair but over the years has often wanted it shorter and more manly looking styles but I have kept it longer and have not had a man's style since highschool. Have had many perfessional perms done and always prefer the more curly look. I have had it 3/4 down my back to about 4" at neck. I am currently letting it grow out some more and it is in a nice layered cut just below my collarbone. Last week i did have it highlighted some and plan on going back next month and have it layered with much more blond so that in a few months I can gradually go back to all blonde again. Wife does not like it blonde, but I do. She puts up with the panties 24/7 but does not really know about my other sizable wardrobe, but my plan is to gradually become more feminate each month until I am able to wear and look like a woman all of the time. i have been on hormones for just over 6 months and have definetly been seeing some changes. I have been wearing womens jeans most of the time ltely and no one has seemd to notice not even my wife. Wife said I need a bra (always had some breast development) but now it is becomming more evident. She said she is going out to by me one, this week. I hope she does and was not just toying with me. I did not tell her that i already have several. she even went as far as to measure me up with her sewing tape measure. So i hope this will be the week that she finally does go out and buy one or two. If she does I will indeed wear one, at least part time if not all of the time.

lela
04-10-2006, 08:49 PM
I have my hair colored and styled at the salon. I wear it short, and get it spiked. I love it because I can wear it in male mode with no problems, but when I put my makeup on my hair looks nice and feminine.

robinLynn
04-10-2006, 11:41 PM
welcome girl and enjoy