PDA

View Full Version : CAN't DO THIS

NIKKITA
03-28-2006, 05:14 PM
I want to thank all of you who made me feel welcome.I was hoping I would be able to deal with my feelings by letting it out.I was wrong..I wished for a long time to be able to let Nikkita out,but I think I will allways be secret CD.with no where to go..thanks again ladies..but this chick will have to stay hidden..I'm sorry I don'thave the same strenghs as you..:(

Julie York
03-28-2006, 05:22 PM
Yeah remaining unknown with a fake name on a forum on the internet is a bind eh?

Come on. Stop being a drama Queen and make some friends.

Six posts and you call it a day? Where your balls.:D

Kimberley
03-28-2006, 05:25 PM
There are a lot of closeted CD's, TG's and TS's here. Why would you even think you are alone? Get to know some people I think you will find a great deal of support and understanding.

Kimberley.

Jennaie
03-28-2006, 05:41 PM
I understand completely, time will help you with these things. One thing is for sure, you'll be back, maybe not to this forum but you will find a forum that will support you when you find you are unable to live with it suppressed any longer.

Good Luck to you dear.

Jennaie :be:

Amelie
03-28-2006, 05:45 PM
Yeah remaining unknown with a fake name on a forum on the internet is a bind eh?

My My, how sexy you look when your being harsh. lol

Teresa Amina
03-28-2006, 05:50 PM
I've got a nice comfy closet here, girl! We don't all go to the Clubs and party all night long; hang around and see what happens here over time. You've more strength inside than you think, but it may take time to find it. Give yourself a break!:sad:

Karen Edmonton
03-28-2006, 05:54 PM
I want to thank all of you who made me feel welcome.I was hoping I would be able to deal with my feelings by letting it out.I was wrong..I wished for a long time to be able to let Nikkita out,but I think I will allways be secret CD.with no where to go..thanks again ladies..but this chick will have to stay hidden..I'm sorry I don'thave the same strenghs as you..:(

You've taken the first step , don't give up now ! We're all here for you babe.

Wendy me
03-28-2006, 05:57 PM
hey we are all shy here come on now we won't peek....well just a little.........

paulaN
03-28-2006, 06:01 PM
You was not wrong by letting it all out. It might take a littly time to sink in that's all. Your a cross dresser, so you are much stronger than you think. It takes a lot to live up too our standerds. their is a great bunch of gals here, we will help strenghen you up.

Sam-antha
03-28-2006, 06:07 PM
Nikkita : I think that you have been a little bit pessimistic. I rather think that there are not so many of us girls getting themselves out or telling their SOs that there is a closet in the house.
Stay around, chat a bit and be you.. there is help in here and fun too even if it is not always concerned with dressing and going out.

Huggezzes

Sam there you have made me mis[pellin my rush to get this note to you..

suzy
03-28-2006, 06:13 PM
Nikkita,

You sound distressed and struggling. We all have experienced similar emotions. It's hard to face sometimes but what I've learned is that you can run and hide but your feelings won't go away....ever. You can face it now and allow us to be supportive or you can run and try to avoid it for now. That's your choice, but you will face it again, and again....

We would all love to visit with you, support you and encourage you, if you will allow us to. If not now, maybe later.

The best of luck and prayers to you. We're here should you decide to allow us to be here for you.;)

Janelle Young
03-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Hi Nikkita

For 47 years, for the most part, I have lived in a closet. Some SO have known and some have not. I have never been out in public, yet, but that day will come. There is nothing wrong about being in the closet. A lot of us are just like you. You do not 'Have to come out to everyone'. You do not 'have to come out to anyone', that is the great part. You decide what is right for you and when it is right for you.

Life is a long road and you only get the chance to travel on it once. The journey is different for everyone. What is right for one is not necessarily right for another. So if you want to stay in the closet (like for now I want to) stay there.

Having no where to go is not that bad, I go no where all of the time. As long as I am dressed in a nice skirt or dress I like it just fine.

Be you and do what you need to do, what ever that may be.

Julie Avery
03-28-2006, 06:17 PM
My My, how sexy you look when your being harsh. lol

LOL Amelie, this thread has taken off like a rocket. Do I see a Bawlmer romance in Julie York's future?

Amelie
03-28-2006, 06:24 PM
LOL Amelie, this thread has taken off like a rocket. Do I see a Bawlmer romance in Julie York's future?

Julie would have to be wealthy if she wants a Bawlmer romance. Or at least be a good cook. lol

Nikkita, don't be so hard on yourself. Don't take things too serious, stay on the forum and have fun. Then when you feel like it, get into some serious talk. ask questions that are on your mind. You will gain strength as time goes on. There is no time table, you procede at your own pace and have fun while you are here.

MsJanessa
03-28-2006, 06:29 PM

Julie's right hon---although maybe a trifle blunt---there is no reason at all why you can't be "out" here on the net---My suggestion is you take it a day at a time, eventually get dressed have your photo taken and post it as an avatar---you may then meet someone you like and eventually go out in public----I didn't do it until I was in my 40s. trust me you won't regret it. My only regret is I didn't do it sooner.

Sam-antha
03-28-2006, 06:36 PM
Nikkita, just to repeat "We want to help, and we will if you tell us what it is.
Perhaps you do not really knowyet. Stick around and it will come out. If you know what it is then let it out. it will take a bit more than single figure posts though.
Huggzzes from
Sam

size7satin
03-28-2006, 06:51 PM
6 post and your running off to the closet??????? Doesn't the forum rules on page 12 paragraph 34 line 4 state : No running away to play alone in the closet untill your 12 post? Get your Asteric back in here and have fun!

jillinla
03-28-2006, 06:55 PM
Nothing wrong with secret - the closet has a lot of rooms, and I'm spend a lot of tim in one of themin one of them

You don't have to wear a skirt when you go to the grocer's in order to participate

Be yourself - (Dumb advise I know)

This is a good place for the closeted

No one will "out" you

Please stay

sky0629
03-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Nikkita,
there are some girls talking to you. don't give up

Tina Dixon
03-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey there a lot of us still in the closet, and some of us are now taking a peek out side the closet because of this site and the people here, don't go away yet, every time I go on line and sign in here I become Tina, and what a great feeling it is, even if im in drab im Tina here, so don't give up the ship babe.

Bernice
03-28-2006, 10:52 PM
Nikkita,

Give yourself time to deal with this. You are among friends here. We have no incentive to "out" you. Many of us live in the closet most or all of the time. There is no "contest".

Give yourself the opportunity to learn more about yourself by reading about others, and learn about how to build your self-esteem.

Learn from the mistakes of others. You don't have time to make all of them yourself.

Hugs,

Bernice

Seven
03-28-2006, 11:45 PM
Sister, I have read all the input given by the sisters to you, and I must say it has helped me also. I will never come out or pass to be a girl, but if I keep at it, with all the help from my sisters here, things will get better. I often see a nice photo of a woman and think deep down that's how I wanted to be born.

Mankind looks at me and says, you are ( box), shape size, (male) and then I feel trapped, I look male yes, but inside female. Some ask why do I find the need to dress,in stockings, heels, (Box) just dress male (Box) and dell with both inside. Everyone is trying to put Seven in a (box), out the way. But is that locking Seven away? for a crime she never did, Just because she wish to be free, to wear nice things and say I was born also.

I am traped inside a man, He is a loving and careing person, with a sweet wife but trapped by others not myself, I only wish to be me free. I have fount only kindness here and support, one sister said take a little time, (slowly) thats what I am doing . One day I hope and with love and understanding that day may come, I will let my sisters see me.

It is most odd' if we think about it, Cotton that is picked, then made by man in to cotton white, black, or blue, and then put on to cotton reels. All of mankind welcomes the cotton on the reel ?

So what is wrong with the cloth on our backs, it's man made from cotton, cotton is used, who say's lace is for girls only. For hundreds of years both man and woman have share the loo,(WC) the same seat, everyday.

Yes we need rules, Yes to keep things in order, Sex, Rape, and all them things need to be controled policed (rules), but for someone to wear lace, cotton and be judged, and put into a (Box) male, female, boy, girl, without even understanding that person in side.

This thred has helped me much, I will always be here to support you Sister if I can, sent with all my love Seven :gh:

lynda jane hamilton
03-28-2006, 11:46 PM
Please stay!!

I'm in the closet as well and have been so all my life. I am a new girl to this forum and it has helped tremendously to accept who I am and to be comfortable with that. I do what I can when I can and I am grateful that I can sit alone in my house or garden and feel at one with me and the world. Through all of their help the girls here have given me the courage and strength to want to come out to the most precious person in my life my wife. This path is yet to be trod and the time will come soon.

I have found some really good email friends including one very special girl friend who is not only in the closet but is still unwrapped but we help each other.

Stay and richen your very special gift of being one who knows what it feels like to dress enfemme.

Love

Lynda x

TiffanyTgirl
03-29-2006, 12:01 PM
..but don't quit. i have struggled for way to many years with all the emotions that come with being different. At least different in society's eyes. This forum made it possible for me to go out after being trapped in the closet. The feelings and emotions are far better out than in. PM some of the ladies here. All of us are willing to help. If staying in is right for you, cool. But don't quit because you don't want to go out. CDing is part of who you are and denying that part only makes things worse.

Gretchen
03-29-2006, 01:48 PM
I don't post here all that often, partly due to my also being fully closeted. Nonetheless, I have found great encouragement just by being here. The experience, strength and hope that I have witnessed here has helped me to more completely accept my CDing as a real part of me that will not go away. I can only add my encouragement to you, Nikkita, to keep coming back and take it one step at a time. It took me an incredible number of years to find the willingness to just come out to myself, accept the urge and need I have to dress, and to realize that it is not wrong, no way no how. Until last year, I saw my periodic daydreams and urges to dress as a wrong thing to do, just as society told me all my life.
For whatever reason, I finally gave myself permission to come back to this strange and wonderfull adventure I had been avoiding since my adolescence.
I slowly experimented with more clothing and and dressing styles and found this forum at the same time. I can't outline the mental and spiritual process that occurred, but at this point I love to dress on a very regular basis and have realized that I am quite comfortable with sharing this with no one other than girls on these forums.
The response to your thread/topic in itself has shown that there are a lot more ladies just like me.....closeted and comfortable. Just for today, that's all.
Hang in there and just be willing to keep an open mind.
Love,
Gretchen

Deborah
03-29-2006, 02:02 PM
I honestly couldn't go running back into the closet after being a member here for as long as i have. I never lurked before signing up. I just kinda jumped right in and felt like i was a part of the crowd without any inhibitions. The support here is wonderful and after being alone as it were for so long i would end up lonely again without this site.
So to everyone here thank you for being there. Sometimes we may all fight, argue and get into silly pissing contests with each other, but i feel deep down we are all glad that each other is here.

To NIKKITA....
Hang around girl and one day soon you will feel as i and many others do about this site also. Like others have said you've taken the first step just by signing up.
Hugs
Deborah.

NIKKITA
04-02-2006, 03:01 PM
I hav'nt run away,infact I took all your advice.I know all of you have had problems in one way or another and you are all right,running away and denying who I am is the wrong way to go about it.reading what has been writen has helped,thanks.

Joy Carter
04-02-2006, 03:24 PM
Can't add much but I know I have come a long way in a short time, I have one good friend and have talked with many others. So you buck-up there lass and it will get better just knowing we are here for you. :D :D :D :D

Julie York
04-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Tadaaaaa!!

Good for you.:thumbsup:

And anyone else who feels the same.

ChristineRenee
04-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Hey Nikkita...you think that you are the only one here that's in that closet? It's a damn big one my friend...one which includes me as well and I have been a CD/TG for 42 years now!

Just give this place a chance. Read the posts and engage a bit with those of us who are here. You couldn't have come to a better place for support and understanding then right here. My advice to you is to make the most of it!;)

CharlaineCadence
04-02-2006, 04:00 PM
we all let out emotions run our live just like real women. hehe well maybe i do a bit more but anyway we are all hear or on a immer if you need to talk

Bev06 GG
04-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Nikkita,
Dont leave the forum. I think you need us as much as we need you. This site is absolutely full of different people in different situations, and we all have something to offer. Support and acceptance are extremely important for all of us, and lets face it, the world is a lonely enough place as it is without having to face it all on your own, so stay with it girl.
Take care and keep talking
BEVXXXXX

Teresa Amina
04-02-2006, 04:08 PM
I hav'nt run away

Glad to see you're still around, was worried you really Had gone! We've all got a strange road to travel, might as well have some company:D

stephanie100
04-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Nikkita Glad to see you have decided to stay and if you want to talk send someone a private message we can keep a secrete.
Steph:hugs: