PDA

View Full Version : Having fun in my car

Georgia
03-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Last Night I Got dressed. A classy black skirt about mid thigh length a button up silk blouse open to show a little clevage and a Black Linen suit jacket. I was also wearing shimmery tan panty hose with 4" black pumps. I've dressed before but always stayed home but last night I wanted to go out just to ride around In my new Lexus SUV. It was about midnight when I got on the expressway. Being the car is new I did not know all of the buttons to push and I turned on the overhead light that lit up my legs showing that my skirt had rose pretty high. A UPS truck was along side of me and i started hearing him blow his horn. At first I was startled but then he was taking a flashlight and shining it on my legs. So I honked back and waved. Then turned the lite off that I had on. But he kept the flashlite on my legs, I was thrilled to think that someone was taking interest in the way my legs looked so I pulled my skirt up somemore. Kinda ****ty don't you think? I enjoyed it no I loved it and plan on doing it again tonight.

LeeCD
03-28-2006, 07:59 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I used to love doing something like that. I wear hose every day under my male stuff. After work, I'd get in my car and pull my pants off...just wearing pantyhose or, more risque, stockings with a garter belt. I would drive home that way hoping that some high vehicle would be next to me and see my legs. I guess we're a bit of an exhibitionist but it is a real turn on to be seen.

Bernice
03-28-2006, 11:35 PM
Eons ago, almost in another life, I was in a ridiculous relationship with a girl who was pretending to encourage me to CD. We cruised the avenue one Friday night, as a couple of young unattached girls. I was driving, since she suffered from Epilepsy. Two testosterone-enriched macho types in a muscle car began to show a little too much interest in us. Or maybe it was actually a whole lot of too much interest. I frankly freaked out. I used every evasive driving maneuver I knew to get away from them. The Chevy Corvair, being RWD with rear engine, can do some unusual things!

I wonder now if after seeing all that - they began to suspect I was not all girl? This was way before pioneering women racecar drivers broke into the field.

Anyway, the sad part is I lost my courage to be that provocative ever again.
Survival of the smartest - not the bravest!

Hugs,

Bernice

michelle19845
03-28-2006, 11:45 PM
sounds like you are having fun.that's what it's all about.

Billijo49504
03-29-2006, 12:55 AM
:cheeky: Tisk tisk, that wasn't very lady like.:D

Georgia
03-29-2006, 01:13 PM
I know it was not lady like but it felt good. So good I went out in public for the first time last night. Got dressed sexy casual. Knee length black knit skirt a camel ribbed turtle neck sweater( i Love Sweaters). A black suit Jacket long enough to particlly cover my bubble butt and nude hose with camel 4"pumps.
My first thoughts was to go to the movies and then go get something to eat. Well the movie I wanted to see was not playing so I went over to the Gap to see if they had anything. Well they had the cutest pink cashmire sweater that would go greeat with my new long white pants.
After spending a couple of hours shopping for new clothes I was ready to eat so I went to this nice out of the way place and since I was by myself I just sat at the bar a ordered food there. A lite Grilled chicken salad. Next to me was a older gentleman very handsome in his early 50's and he struck up a conversation with me. He was freindly polite even paid for my meal and drink. After awhile I told him that it was time for me to go. So he hands me his card and tells me to call him. I felt like kissing him right there, I have never felt this way before. He walked me to the door we said good by and he said please call me I want to see you again. As I walked to my car I turned and he was still at the door watching me so I waved as I got into the car and drove off. WHOO what a good time I had. Do You think he made me and should I call him? Thanks girls I'm giggly:p

allisonrn06
03-29-2006, 02:08 PM
If i buy some new item of clothing at night, Ilike to put on and wear it for the ride home.The only thing I willwear on adrive in daylight are shoes and hose and even then I worry that someone in a higher sitting vehicle will see.

Nikki Dee
03-29-2006, 02:16 PM
What a busy night you had Georgia...you must be exhausted with all that pleasure.!!!
Nikki. x

Butterfly Bill
03-29-2006, 07:18 PM
Next to me was a older gentleman very handsome in his early 50's and he struck up a conversation with me. He was freindly polite even paid for my meal and drink. After awhile I told him that it was time for me to go. So he hands me his card and tells me to call him. I felt like kissing him right there, I have never felt this way before. He walked me to the door we said good by and he said please call me I want to see you again. As I walked to my car I turned and he was still at the door watching me so I waved as I got into the car and drove off. WHOO what a good time I had. Do You think he made me and should I call him? Thanks girls I'm giggly:p
One question: Does he know you are a GB? If he doesn't, and he makes the storied "sudden discovery", you may be cruising for a serious bruising! Most guys don't like to be embarrassed by being deceived, especially homophobic ones.

If you are sure he knows what you are for real (and there is no marriage or anything else that means you shouldn't), arrange to see him in an open and public place and see what vibes. Quite possibly he is gay, and you should know how you yourself feel about that.

Sharon
03-29-2006, 07:22 PM
I hope your story is just that -- a story. Otherwise, you're really asking for trouble here.

Wenda
03-29-2006, 11:21 PM
Wow Georgia, I would say you passed, unlsess Bill is right, and this is a guy who wants you.... dont go there! Sounds exciting. Be careful, but enjoy!

Georgia
03-30-2006, 12:03 AM
I've been thinking of him all day. Cann't get him out of my mind. I'm going to call him and ask if he knows.

jillinla
03-30-2006, 12:09 AM
Hubba Hubba Girl

- You're not my daughter
But you are my sister

You're a CD in Georgia playing fantasy with a straight guy?

Please stop before you get killed.

The prettier you are Dear the more dangerous it is.

Sorry for acting the old Auntie, but I do know, and I want my friends around.

Karyn
03-30-2006, 02:19 AM
Gotta agree with Jill and Sharon on this one - following up with this guy is just playing with too much fire. You met him in a situation where he wouldn't expect you to be CD. Whether he knows or not you could be in harm's way.

I myself love to drive around in the car just as you described in the first post showing off for truck drivers, etc., but that's pretty anonymous and not likely to get you made. Meeting up with this guy again is something totally different...please be careful!0.02

Seven
03-30-2006, 02:29 AM
It's when the UPS trucker pulls in for Gas, and you are still putting your Gas in
your new car, what then, and then he asks you, to have coffee with him. Mi Mi , run to them Hills girl.

XXXXXXXXX Seven

Georgia
03-30-2006, 11:54 PM
Icalled him His phone was amwsered by a you lady that he hires. After getting him on the phone. his voice sounded so enjuthussed. we talled for coulp of minutes, Then it hit me. I asked how would you fell if I tell you that I am a man dressed in women clothes. he laugh at first the silence.

Donna Davis
03-31-2006, 01:52 PM
I love to drive around with a short skirt or a dress hiked up farther that it should be. One night we were riding around I was driving and we passed a truck. My GF turned the dome light on and started rubbing my leg. The more she rubbed the higher the hem went and the more I spread my legs. We road like that for several minutes. I heard him yelling and blowing his horn, he was really excited, but not as excited as I was. I spread my legs as far as I could so he could get a good look at my pantyhoses and crouch. Then I started rubbing my breast (its a wonder we din't wreck) . I haven't done anything like that since but I still like to go for that special ride.

sherri
03-31-2006, 02:30 PM
Yeah, I'm believing this story ...

:haha:

Trinity_cat
03-31-2006, 02:43 PM
Hi Georgia

Which hospital, (clinic. asylum) should I send the flowers too?

PAULINE61
03-31-2006, 02:59 PM
I often travel long distances and as a result get time to wear some soft fem clothes like stockings and heels but usually wear them under something discrete like a trouser suite, just in case there's an emergency (I get immense personal pleasure) but certainly wouldn't mess with unsuspecting passing public-my safety and their sensibility should never be compromised; I suggest you do the same.

All the Best

Pauline

Julie Avery
03-31-2006, 03:00 PM
As one of our resident wits put it a while back, "Boss! Dee plane, dee plane!"

Fantasy and play, vs. reality and work, interesting to think about the contrasts, and not all the good is on the right-hand side of the "vs".

A person who couldn't fantasize and play would hardly be fully human.

On the other hand, finding ways to express your deepest feelings in reality, is often work - of the most rewarding kind, even though the results inevitably fall far short of the fantasy.

Anita
04-02-2006, 11:12 AM
if its true boy are you playing with fire:sad:

Lauren Richards
04-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Georgia,
I didn't know that Lexus made a BS Uv. Must be an exciting model to drive with just a keyboard.

Lauren

Julie York
04-02-2006, 03:19 PM
Der dum

Der dum

derdum derdum derdum derdum

o.k. so the first time you ever go out dressed in your entire life....a guy dressed as a woman yeah?.....outside...the first time EVER...in your four inch heels..... you...blah blah blah etc etc etc.

The second time you go out dressed in your entire life only 24 hours later you ...blah blah blah.....find an admirer etc etc blah blah blah.

Here's a big spade. Carry on.

The people who have been out for the first time in their entire lives dressed en femme will be watching with HUGE interest at your incredible nervous system and staggeringly lucky encounters.

Deborah
04-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Georgia,
I didn't know that Lexus made a BS Uv. Must be an exciting model to drive with just a keyboard.

Lauren
Actually they do make an Suv. I don't know about the BS model that must be an option. ;)