PDA

View Full Version : Do u put postit notes on your outfits and bits & pieces? I do!

docrobbysherry
02-24-2020, 08:12 PM
Only, I don't actually use postits. I either rite on the labels or safety pin notes to the tags.:battingeyelashes:

So, what do I rite? Mostly what figure to wear in that dress. Or, boob size with a top. Hip and butt size with skirts, etc.

I also attach notes like:

Low front. Or, "No breast plate".
Tite in chest. (They r NEVER loose on me there!):sad:
Best with slim figure.
Best with big boobs.
Wear with dressy skirt. (Or, list the actual piece(s) to wear with it.)
Looks odd. (I have LOTS of these!):heehee:
And, too many others to remember or list here!:battingeyelashes:

Anyone else out there put notes on their fem clothing?

If so? What do u rite?:brolleyes:

April Rose
02-24-2020, 08:51 PM
I'm lucky if I hang them up! :heehee:

AngelaYVR
02-24-2020, 10:11 PM
I can remember what goes with what but then again I have what fits in my closet. I was under the impression that you never wore anything twice!

docrobbysherry
02-25-2020, 01:38 AM
And, your impression isn't far wrong, Angela! I have so much stuff I lost count of it long ago. In my bedroom, garage, guest apt. and various locations away from home, too. However, I DO wear a few of my favorite looks out to different events.:daydreaming:

However, to me it's kind of pointless taking photos in the same look. Kind of like the folks who post countless selfies with that same frozen grin in front of some nearly invisible back ground!:doh:

AngelaYVR
02-25-2020, 02:26 AM
Good heavens. I think would at least ditch the “looks odd” stuff! :D

Helen_Highwater
02-25-2020, 05:09 AM
Sherry,

Being both constrained for space to store things and having a desire not to buy things simply on impulse and them never see the light of day for years, I limit my wardrobe.

This means I can pretty much pick out one item on know what other things will go with it.

I do have a spreadsheet with a matrix of clothing items that I use as a way of choosing which are the most versatile things to take away on holiday. So dresses, skirts in one column against a row of shoes and another with tops Vs skirts. Hence the skirts that go with the greatest number of shoes gets matched to the tops to go with it.

But then of course there'll always be that one skirt that only works with one blouse but just looks fabulous that has to go along regardless.

Teresa
02-25-2020, 06:10 AM
Sherry,
I usually remember the little details for most of my clothes , boob sizing isn't a problem because I have one size .

docrobbysherry
02-25-2020, 09:18 PM
Good heavens. I think would at least ditch the “looks odd” stuff! :D

I used to, Angela. Until I got all those dam manikins and hooked on doing all these crazy Sherry picto stories!:doh:

marika_jaye
02-26-2020, 12:04 AM
I actually put post-its in rolled-up pantyhose / tights to identify the brand and style. I have so many that I couldn't possibly keep track of them without labeling.