PDA

View Full Version : Perfume

Krisi
02-27-2020, 10:22 AM
Do you wear perfume when dressed?

My wife does not wear (or own) any perfume so it never occurred to me to wear it. I only think about it when I see threads here on perfume. It would seem to me to be something that you could not get rid of quickly if you had to revert back to male mode and of course, you can't see it.

So do you? Thoughts on perfume?

NancySue
02-27-2020, 10:44 AM
Yes, daily...a touch on my wrists and behind my ears...sometimes a touch on my inner thighs or on my hose. I had to experiment to find the right amount. Too much is distracting. For me, sights and smells are important parts of my routine.

Linda Leigh
02-27-2020, 10:51 AM
I always wear some perfume when dressed as I am now:)

Robertacd
02-27-2020, 10:54 AM
Jovan Musk for Women

But only when I remember to put it on.

Amelie
02-27-2020, 10:54 AM
I am limited to my use of perfume. I have to wait for a visit to the doctors and get those free samples out of the magazines.

Teresa
02-27-2020, 11:48 AM
Krisi,
To me it's a very feminine item that I would never fail to wear , why should I as I don't have to consider reverting back to anything ? First thing in the morning after applying my makeup I naturally reach for the perfume bottle before I dress .

Alice K
02-27-2020, 01:15 PM
I am totally in the closet by necessity and with an unsupportive, but aware wife. But almost everyday I will wear Penhaligons Lily of the Valley. Surprisingly, a gift from her.

Some who approach me may be quizzical but most who interact with me regularly have probably stopped wondering.

So for someone who is unable to express the feminine me, as much as I would like, this helps.

Alice

Asew
02-27-2020, 01:35 PM
I forget most of the time.

Davina Katherine
02-27-2020, 01:45 PM
I put on perfume every time I dress.

Star01
02-27-2020, 01:49 PM
My wife knows but doesn't want to see or know that I dress but she never says anything about me sharing my legs and body entirely smooth. I've been doing that for about 20 years and recently added shaving my forearms and plucking and shaping my eyebrows to the mix. She never says a word about any of that but she might say something about perfume. One of my routines after bathing is to put some rose scented body butter on, definitely is a feminine odor, and she never says a word. She likes essential oils and always has dozens of little bottles of that laying around so instead of perfume I will sometimes use some of our shared patchouli oil or one of the others I have lying around here. My observation is that women don't really drench themselves in perfume like they did in decades past.

crissy7
02-27-2020, 02:45 PM
Perfume is the last thing I put on.I love it.

MaryAnn1963
02-27-2020, 04:40 PM
With me, no one knows, so unfortunately, no. Although, I have been known to inhale a deep breath of someone else's I happened to admire as they pass by.

sabrinaedwards
02-27-2020, 04:57 PM
When I have an opportunity to dress, I wear perfume. To me it adds to the pleasure of being dressed. I love the scent of perfume.
Love, Sabrina

Tracii G
02-27-2020, 05:02 PM
Yes usually Ulta water blossom.

AllieSF
02-27-2020, 05:54 PM
Occasionally. Light Blue by Dolce Gabanna, some old Coco Chanel that I really like and only use on special occasions and some other samples, which I use when going out. I rarely use it during my regular day stuff. Where I live, upper middle class professional community, I only smell perfume on someone in heels getting their morning coffee before they head out to sell pharmaceuticals to male doctors! That is a joke, but like today when the ladies perfume must have been put on before getting out of her car, it is many times much stronger than it really needs to be. My ex-wife, daughter and daughter in law all use perfume, but hardly on a routine basis.

binair10
02-27-2020, 06:07 PM
I normally go around the major stores picking up as many Lancome sample bottles as I can. I would not go out without wearing any perfume. Even my wife wears it but she does not know that I do. When I need more I normally go in male mode saying that my wife wants to change from her normal perfume. Works every time.

I must have around 10 sample bottles in stock.

Julie.

Jean 103
02-27-2020, 07:28 PM
I wear perfume all the time. It doesn't matter what mode.

Although I'm out and only do guy mode at work.

I've even received complements in guy mode as well, yes at work.

GracieRose
02-27-2020, 07:29 PM
No perfume. However, I usually apply scented hand lotion when en femme.

Sandi Beech
02-27-2020, 11:12 PM
Hey Krisi I do not know why but Dior Poison Girl just drives me nutty so I wear it went I am clubbing since I am kind of nutty to begin with. Haha. All I can say is it is a good thing my wife can not smell worth a flip.

Sandi

natalie edwards
02-28-2020, 06:39 AM
Yes whenever I dress. Goodgirl by Carolina Herrera or Love from Express stores.
Soaking the area with vinegar before showering removes it mostly. If any does linger most will think it's from interaction with a female, a hug or a night of passion, etc. But it certainly doesn't remain as if I was actually wearing it.

CandaceNichole
02-28-2020, 07:31 AM
Luuuv my perfume. It's the finishing touch!

Jillian Faith
02-28-2020, 08:21 AM
A quick spray of perfume is the last thing I do before going out the door except for grabbing my purse of course. Most of the time I wear Sensi by Giorgio Armani or Viva la Juicy.

alwayshave
02-28-2020, 08:39 AM
Krisi, I love perfume, my mother and wife always wear it. I wear Si by Giorgio Armani.

Krisi
02-28-2020, 08:42 AM
Thanks for all the replies. Since my wife doesn't wear it, I probably won't start. I remember when she used to wear perfume it sometimes made me sneeze.

Jemima Stephens
02-28-2020, 09:13 AM
As I am also in the closet I am thinking that the next time I need aftershave I will get a Unisex Fragrance like CK One, Jo Malone or similar so that I can wear something a little more feminine every day without raising my Wife's eyebrows....

Teri Ray
02-28-2020, 09:15 AM
Red Door girl here

rockerreds
02-28-2020, 09:21 AM
Lauren is my choice.

Allisa
02-28-2020, 09:35 AM
I generally use a scented body spray under clothes for at home but when I go out just a spritz of perfume on my wrist then rub the two together then a spritz on my comb and work through my hair.

Megan Nicole
02-28-2020, 12:17 PM
I have a couple perfumes I wear occasionally, but I also have several body sprays from Bath & Body Works that I tend to use most. I have one that has a citrusy smell. Feminine yes, but doesn?t scream ?wow, I smell like a girl!? It?s my go-to and wear almost daily. A spritz in the morning and I?m out the door. I also like that they smell great without being overwhelming like a few of my wife?s perfumes. -Meg

junetv
02-28-2020, 12:52 PM
When I dress, I wear the same perfume as my wife - Light Blue by Dolce and Gabana. It's kinda uni-sex in perfume note. I will try some of the knock-off body sprays like the CK-One knockoff at Walmart or the Giorgio knockoff. The smell doesn't last long, so they are great to wear

Cheryl T
02-28-2020, 04:58 PM
Yes, I always wear a scent.
Depending on my mood and outfit I will wear either "Provocative Woman" or "White Diamonds", but I always wear something.

chris80
02-28-2020, 05:07 PM
My favorites are Miss Dior (original) and Givenchy Eaudemoiselle. I will wear anything from our scent cupboard for a change.

Maria 60
02-28-2020, 09:24 PM
There are times when my wife borrows my clothes, the next time I wear them it is amazing to have that fem perfume smell. I never thought of buying fem perfume till now.

sophia62
02-29-2020, 03:34 AM
always wear perfume and even had compliments when in guy mode
i love perfume it makes me feel so feminine x

mbmeen12
02-29-2020, 03:53 AM
So do you? Thoughts on perfume?

Yes I do wear perfume...but less is more. I also use a very lite spritz of body spray in male mode on my belly/belt line. I can smell as I sit but no one else can. OMG it puts me in an emotional memory of me last time I would have dressed.

jacques
02-29-2020, 07:03 AM
hello Krisi,
I think that perfume is pretty essential and the quickest of all my feminine things to put on!
luv J

MsEva
02-29-2020, 10:27 AM
A quick spray of perfume is the last thing I do before going out the door except for grabbing my purse of course. Most of the time I wear Sensi by Giorgio Armani or Viva la Juicy.

Same for me. It is the finishing touch to dressing, I am currently loving Burberry scents. Don't wish to use my DW's scents. They are too expensive to "waste".

- - - Updated - - -

Red Door girl here

That used to be my DW and my favorite!

Ressie
02-29-2020, 12:49 PM
I think I've only applied perfume once. But sometimes I use liquid soap (with a fem fragrance) when showering. I hate (not too strong of a word!) masculine smelling products but I don't want to smell too girly either. Citrus fragrances are my favorite.