PDA

View Full Version : They Do Look Feminine.

BTWimRobin
03-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Hi Ladies,

Wifey knows all about my crossdressing. She is supportive and doesn?t mind me dressing within reason when I?m at home. Last week I was in need of some retail therapy and came home with a pair of plain pocket boot cut jeans. When I got home I told my wife I bought a new pair of jeans she said fine and dropped it. She is not a big shopper and could care less about clothes. I hate it when she uses the word "fine" because I never really know what she means :doh:

Over the weekend some friends were in town. The devil must have shivered because my wife went shopping with her friend. Wifey bought some sweaters and some jeans. The other night my wife asked for my opinion on her new jeans and wanted to model them for me. I told her sure provided she return the favor and give me her honest opinion on my new jeans. I also told her she could not use the word "fine" in her comments. She agreed; then modeled her new jeans. The first pair did nothing for her and needs to go back. She rocked the second pair :daydreaming: Then it was my turn to model my jeans. She said ?they look like jeans.? Please be more descriptive, I asked. ?Well they look good and they do look feminine. They are not your normal baggy guy jeans.? She thought for a moment and said "since you are trying for a feminine look, I think they look nice on you and you can certainly wear them around the house." I replied, "thank you, I appreciate the honest feedback." As I went back into the bedroom to change she said, ?ya know I wouldn?t mind if you wore them out to dinner tonight.? :eek: I was floored when she said that. "Maybe another time," I replied and changed back into my baggy guy jeans. While she was pretty sincere about me wearing them to dinner I thought it be best to continue moving forward at my snail?s pace.

Kelly DeWinter
03-09-2020, 10:46 AM
Jeannine uses 'fine' ALL of the time when I ask a yes or no question and it used to drive me Crazy.I'd ask her something like "Do you want to go eat at Outback tonight" She would answer "fine". At first I took it as"yes, Ill go, but it's not really what I want". So I'd suggest so other place and she would reply "I thought we were going to Outback ?" She grew up in Montana and apparently where 'fine' means 'yes'. Anymore when she says 'fine" I take it as yes.

Krisi
03-09-2020, 10:53 AM
You made a mistake when you turned down the dinner suggestion. Going out to dinner in your new women's jeans means they are OK for everyday wear. Never turn down the chance to move forward.

We are each in our own different places. I've been wearing women's jeans for years as a male. Not the ones with fancy stitching and shiny objects, just plain women's jeans. Nobody can tell.

JennyMay
03-09-2020, 10:57 AM
I stopped wearing men's jeans a while back and only wear women's jeans (when I wear jeans, which I do most of the time). No one has ever commented, and I live a pretty public life. Apart from anything else women's jeans are far more comfortable than men's.

Jemima Stephens
03-09-2020, 11:15 AM
oooh, I would have grabbed that opportunity with both hands! I have not dared wear my new jeans in front of my Wife yet

If you weren't confident wearing them in front of your friends fair enough, but I would take this as permission to wear them out to something a little less formal? perhaps test the water by wearing them somewhere benign like shopping?

docrobbysherry
03-09-2020, 11:52 AM
Communication is important in successful partnerships, Robin. I strongly suggest u break your wife's "fine" habit by asking her what that means?

When I tried to guess what my ex meant I was always wrong! And, when I asked what she meant with her comment she usually went on a 5 minute monolog. Which I couldn't follow!:doh:

One main reason why we parted!:brolleyes:

Tracii G
03-09-2020, 12:17 PM
You should have taken her up on it but there will be other times so its not a big deal.
Its been close to 15 years since I have worn guy jeans and if people could tell my jeans were womens they never said anything bad about it.
Womens jeans are more comfortable and fit me better so thats why I wear them.

Kay J
03-09-2020, 12:21 PM
My wife don't want to see me dress up but she ok with panties and girls jeans as long as they don't have fancy pockets and skin tight. It's all about taking it slow and a little at a time! I also know that word fine! Lol

Robertacd
03-09-2020, 12:57 PM
Honestly, my wife has always liked the way my butt looks in woman's jeans compared to baggy men's jeans.

Jenny22
03-09-2020, 02:03 PM
"While she was pretty sincere about me wearing them to dinner I thought it be best to continue moving forward at my snail?s pace."
Girl, you blew it! She may not even remember to ask you again unless you ask her to ask you.

Aunt Kelly
03-09-2020, 02:23 PM
You made a mistake when you turned down the dinner suggestion. Going out to dinner in your new women's jeans means they are OK for everyday wear. Never turn down the chance to move forward.

We are each in our own different places. I've been wearing women's jeans for years as a male. Not the ones with fancy stitching and shiny objects, just plain women's jeans. Nobody can tell.

Agree completely. That was an overture that you should not have rejected. At the very least, OP should acknowledge that and thank her SO for the offer.

Lydianne
03-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Wow! In life, I also generally try and leave at least something on the table. I think I would have expressed gratitude and done the same as you did, but it appears as though that might not be the way to have proceeded in this case :strugglin.

You'll get 'em next time.. And you'll be ready!..

- L.

skirt_guy
03-09-2020, 03:37 PM
I wear women’s jeans almost exclusively. Love the way they fit. I just wish they had normal pockets! WTF is up with pockets. My women’s shorts are the same. They fit better but no pockets. I don’t carry a purse either.

BTWimRobin
03-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all your replies. I'm not one for looking a gift horse in the mouth. In this case, I'm finally starting to get comfortable wearing some of my femme things at home with my wife around. I don't want to overwhelm her. Also we live in a super small town the kind where everyone knows who is sleeping with who and you can't go anywhere without running into people you know. I'm not ready to come out to the town. If we were heading somewhere else I probably would have taken her up on the offer.

Alice K
03-09-2020, 04:29 PM
Robin, when you said Maybe another time it sounds like your wifes equivalent of fine. 🤣
I dont know you or your situation but maybe, with such wonderful acceptance from her so far, it is time to look at your wife as your guide. And maybe your first reaction, when responding to her, should be ... Pause, then thoughtful acceptance.

She obviously had put much thought into those jeans since saying ... Fine.

She has your unadorned/umembellished 6. 😂. Go with the flow.

I am envious of her acceptance. Enjoy it!

Alice K

Pumped
03-09-2020, 06:32 PM
I agree, you should have worn them out to dinner!

As for "fine", my ex-wife was like that only it was "what ever". What do you want to do tonight? What ever! I would practically have to "beat" it out of her to get a suggestion on where to go on a date, or to eat. All responses were "what ever". I would pick her up, ask where to go, get the usual response, go do what I wanted to do and catch hell because she was bored.

It should have been a hint that the marriage was going to be "what ever" too. Hind sight is 20-20!

Glenda58
03-09-2020, 07:31 PM
I wear women's jeans all the time. Just my wife wants me to wear a larger size than a 6 so they do look tight on me.

Tracii G
03-09-2020, 07:33 PM
Being scared will never advance things.
Excuses rarely give you positive results.
Was I scared at first ? You bet I was, did I make excuses yes I did.
Did I advance? Nope just sat there wishing and hoping.

Nadia Wren
03-09-2020, 08:40 PM
All I had to read was small town, and I know what you mean.
Somebody would notice the jeans, if not in your first outing, then if you wore them again. It could be a big-mouthed person or a sinister whisperer.
The small towns are tough.

docrobbysherry
03-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Thank u for explaining your reasons, Robin.:thumbsup:

Before the girls here tore your head off for NOT dressing out when u had no desire to do so!:brolleyes:

Tracii G
03-09-2020, 09:25 PM
If she really wanted to wear them she would have but she was too worried somebody would see her.
I wonder what exactly is she afraid of? If someone did see her in the jeans what is going to happen?

Crissy 107
03-09-2020, 09:30 PM
Hi Robin, I had mixed feelings on you not wearing your new girls jeans out with your wife, I also felt you missed a good opportunity but the whole small town thing, I can understand that also. Knowing you, I am sure it will happen soon enough.
BTW, Nice on having such an amazing wife!

Angela Marie
03-10-2020, 06:26 AM
I wore my Hanes denim leggings on the plane with my wife. She is fine with it and gives me considerable latitude. But when she does express reservations in a specific situation I respect her wishes. That’s what a healthy relationship is about.

alwayshave
03-10-2020, 06:31 AM
Robin, That sounds like a positive step forward. Good for you. I as well hate the word fine.

Krisi
03-10-2020, 07:16 AM
I wear women’s jeans almost exclusively. Love the way they fit. I just wish they had normal pockets! WTF is up with pockets. My women’s shorts are the same. They fit better but no pockets. I don’t carry a purse either.

Some brands of women's jeans have bogger pockets than others. Check before you buy.

As far as the "small town" thing, what kind of women's jeans did you buy? Embroidered? Sequined? My women's jeans look just like men's jeans except they are not as baggy. Nobody could tell the difference. Wear them out, you'll see.

Tracii G
03-10-2020, 09:00 AM
Exactly right Krisi people don't pay that close of attention plus they don't care.
Robin do you make a big scene when you see a man wear womens jeans? Do you check out what guys wear and if they have on anything close to womens clothes do you say something?
My guess is no so why do you think somebody else will?

Robertacd
03-10-2020, 09:36 AM
Many woman's jeans look exactly the same as men's jeans. Back when I was just a crossdresser, I was wore Levi's 515 boot cut woman's jeans for years and my wife never noticed.

char GG
03-10-2020, 10:23 AM
My SO wears men's skinny jeans, purchased in a men's department. He doesn't like the "baggy" look. Skinny jeans look great on him (they also have bigger pockets, lol!)

He never wears jeans en femme, only dresses or skirts.

April Rose
03-10-2020, 10:33 AM
Going back to the "fine" comment; my wife explained to me what she means when she says that: " Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional". :eek::doh:

Stephanie47
03-10-2020, 11:14 AM
In my house two words are forbidden: "fine" and "whatever." You may as well say "I don't give a damn!"

As to the debate of passing on wearing the jeans. There is the comfort of the jeans, and, whether wearing the jeans is within her comfort zone.

Tracy Irving
03-10-2020, 06:58 PM
I have been saying for some time that the casual observer would find it difficult to distinguish between men's and generic women's jeans. A vocal minority always meet this comment with much skepticism. It is refreshing to read from those who don't.

There can't be many strangers taking the time and effort required to figure out if a pair of jeans is of men's or women's origin. And if they acquire the information they seek, if their suspicion is confirmed, what to do with it? Get confused, like some of our members believe they will? Probably not.

Most likely, nobody cares.

Angie G
03-10-2020, 08:08 PM
If my wife tells me I can wear those jeans out to dinner I'm so there. :hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
03-10-2020, 09:10 PM
Told ya so, Robin!:brolleyes:

Jacqueline Vivaldi
03-10-2020, 09:21 PM
If I were you, tomorrow I would put on your lady's jeans and wear them as many days as you wish. I bought three pair about two years ago, and although my wife is not accepting of me en femme, she sometimes makes the comment that my derri?re look better than her own.

BTWimRobin
03-11-2020, 04:50 AM
Hi Ladies,

I've been out in my lady jeans a few times but never with my wife and no one has ever said a word. Sine wifey is okay with me wearing them around the house, I'm just going to wear them.

Thanks for all the encouragement.

Beverley Sims
03-16-2020, 09:49 AM
I would gradually throw out all the baggy jeans and start wearing the skinny ones out and about.

Don't ask for comments just wait for the flattering remarks when they come.

Krea
03-16-2020, 02:04 PM
Yes, that's what i did Beverley.
Robin - just go with it and soon your jeans drawer will be entirely stocked from the better side of the department store. :thumbsup:

Helena
03-17-2020, 01:15 AM
Never mind strangers not noticing, my ex didn't notice for a couple of years.

kayegirl
03-17-2020, 03:36 AM
In contrast to all of the "people don't notice" threads, some do.
Back in November my wife and I were shopping at one of the M&S outlet stores near to us. Wife had gone ino changing rooms to try on some sweaters while I perused the aisles. I found a rack of jeans, all ladies fit, and picked up a pair in my size. When I showed them to my wife and told her the price, she sent me back for more. In the end I finished up with 5 pairs of jeans, 2 blue denim and 3 needle cords of different colours, and all for less than 30 UK pounds.
Move on to January and we are at my wife's works party, a very informal do so dress is casual. I was wearing anighties olive green pair of the needle cords, and standing in a group of people, when one of the male members of staff,asked "are those women's jeans you are wearing?" Before I had a chance to answer his partner jumped in with "Why would you say that?" He replied that the fly fastening was on the woman's side. Again before anybody else could comment she stepped in with "Why are you looking so closely at another man's crotch?" No response to that just a great deal of embarrassment on his part, and the general conversation resumed.

Krisi
03-17-2020, 07:29 AM
The women's jeans I have been wearing in public as a male do not have the reversed fly and button. They do not have decorations or fancy stitching. Perhaps that's why nobody has ever mentioned them. The only difference is the smaller front pockets and the size label (which you could remove if you thought your friends would ever see it).

Sissy_Michelle
03-17-2020, 08:59 AM
BTWimRobin,

I had the same problem with my exwife. She would use the term ?fine? with everything. So I started using it as frequently. She stopped using it almost immediately. Trust me she won?t like it when you use it too.

You may be at a ?snail?s pace?. However, if your wife offers you an opportunity take it. She is the one taking the chance not you. She may not say it but she is the one that my be more embarrassed than you think. If she offers take it.

@?}??
Michelle