PDA

View Full Version : Comments wearing girl jeans?

DebbiAnne
10-31-2004, 08:59 AM
I've got an assortment of different girl jeans & shorts I wear time to time when I'm not dressed en femme, and never get any comments, has anybody wore jeans or shorts & have comments been made?

Amelie
10-31-2004, 09:13 AM
Hi DebbieAnne, I like the stretch type jeans. I don't know the brand but I had a really nice stretch jean, it covered my body like tights, it was skin tight. I can't find them now. I like wearing jeans as part of my dressing in fem.
Love Amelie

PS- Not many people commented on them.

Tristen Cox
10-31-2004, 09:19 AM
HI,

Yeah I have worn them and prefer to wear them over the other 'type'. As for comments, sure I have got comments, on how good I look! But these were from guys!! :eek:
hehe, I still love skin tight!! And sure don't mind being flattered :p

Nikki A.
10-31-2004, 09:24 AM
All my jeans are from the womens depts. Unless they're super tight or some way out color I doubt that anyone would even notice the difference. My favorites are Faded glory, fit real well and no saggy butt. Matter of fact I'm wearing them now.

Sandra H
10-31-2004, 09:24 AM
Hello DebbiAnne.

I wear nothing but girl’s jeans. I am in the UK and I buy mine from M&S. The reason is that I like the thought of wearing girl’s clothing over men’s. But the main reason is I am short for a man only being 5ft 4ins tall or should that be small. :( But I am just a nice size to pass as a woman, so it has its benefits. :)

I find that M&S make jeans in leg lengths that allow me to buy them and wear them without having to alter them, GREAT. I have never had any comments, but it feels great when you see a woman wearing the same jeans. I wonder if she has the same panties as I have on as well. She very well could have as I buy a lot of my panties from M&S. :D

These are the two types I have at the moment.

Julie
10-31-2004, 12:02 PM
Haven't yet come across a girl's jean with the leg length I need otherwise I'd certainly be wearing them.

Julie J

TVCherii
10-31-2004, 12:39 PM
Amelie, I share your liking for stretch jeans.
I buy mine sometimes @ Ross Dress4less. But you know I may have to check back to the store from time to time cause sometimes they may not have what I am looking for. I also found a cute pair of pointed toe shoes there I had to have.. It has a 4 1/2 inch heel.. Heaven!!
TVCherii..

shrek
10-31-2004, 12:39 PM
Is it just me or does wearing tights under a pair of jeans give you just the most sexy feeling! There's something about the way the two rub together that just drives me crazy.

Julie
10-31-2004, 02:38 PM
Julie:
I don't know what length pants you need, but I have had success at the Newport News site. They have many stylish jeans, tweeds, tights, etc. in lengths up to about 36". I'm six feet tall and have gotten several items from them. They also have a few "long torso" tops.

Thanks for the info, I've found the site and will browse through it.

Julie J

Natasha Anne
10-31-2004, 02:58 PM
I normally wear stretch jeans one size larger than I need. That way I get the leg length, and the saddle bags caused by my male hips not filling them out correctly are minimized. Still I'd prefer to find a Tall pair of jeans that are fashionable in my size.

In case you're wondering I wear a girls belt to keep them up.

I cannot recall the last time I wore men's jeans.

JoannaDees
10-31-2004, 03:32 PM
Always women's jeans and shorts here. Never any comment, good or bad. I'm sure some notice, because they are unlike most baggy men's jeans. I buy mine at Old Navy ... ultra lowrise, they have good lengths ... or the Levis 518 Too Super Low ... I'm 6-2 with long legs.

Stephanie Brooks
10-31-2004, 04:21 PM
You mean we can really wear those?!

I always avoided girls jeans, pants, and shorts, figuring the shape difference around the waist and hips was simply too great to look right.

What do I need to know, in addition to what's already been posted? Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!

Anne Charlotte
10-31-2004, 04:56 PM
Hi DebbiAnn,

I got some girls bootcut stone-washed jeans that look superb....wore them the other day around the house when my wife's mother, sister and aunt showed up. No-one noticed, or if they did, they didn't comment.

Felt cool !!

Sara Kat
10-31-2004, 05:55 PM
I'm afraid to wear my jeans out and about. My jeans make my ass look too feminine and I've always have the urge to wear a thong with my jeans. I don't know if I'm ready to have people see my thong peeking out the top of them! :o

JoannaDees
10-31-2004, 07:43 PM
I've found that the juniors jeans are the best for a male physique, as they are for smaller hips. I'm actually quite amazed at how well mine do fit. I did buy some "women's" levi stretch jeans, and the waist was too big and the legs too tight, so I don't wear those any more.

I too had the jeans hidden away for a long time, and was afraid to wear them out. I slowly started doing it, and now that's all I wear. Funny thing, the ones I did have, they are the not so tight ones now, and I've got some fairly tight stretch jeans. Nobody has ever said anything, even though I'm sure some have noticed and guessed. I don't know them so I don't care, and if EVER I am asked if they are women's jeans, I'll tell them they used to be, in the store, but now they are mine. Getting bolder every day.

roberta1945
10-31-2004, 09:13 PM
I have woren girls jeans and shorts way back when zips were side or back ;)
never had any comment about them one way or another :cool: the only looks
i ever got was when my late wife dressed me in white shorts with pink panties
and pink and white top :confused: 25 years ago.the shorts slacks and jeans
that we have today are great i wear girls 90% of the time i don't thank anyone can tell the difference ;)

LOL Roberta 1945

Sweet Susan
10-31-2004, 09:35 PM
DebbieAnn,
I sometimes wear extremely short shorts around the house, but I never leave the house in shorts. I have never worn women's jeans. Not sure I'm into that. If that picture in your avatar is you, you are a knock-out!

Stephanie Brooks
10-31-2004, 11:18 PM
Who is this Jean person?

Bad Erica....
I hear she's a Wrangler.

Ooops, did I say that?! I'm not an adult, I'm a groan up. :p

Fiona K
10-31-2004, 11:38 PM
I hear she's a Wrangler.

Ooops, did I say that?! I'm not an adult, I'm a groan up. :p

Well worth at least 2 more groans...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fiona
xx

LindaTS
11-01-2004, 07:51 AM
Girls jeans are the only thing I wear anymore and I've never had any comments one way or the other. I also wear foam padding under my pantyhose so I definitely look like a girl from the back. I don't know what they think when they realize I'm not a woman. Linda

samanthajay
11-01-2004, 04:18 PM
im not that intrested in girly jeans unless i lose a few more pounds and look good in them. and we all know whoeles looks good in jeans that comes to this forum. vicky! :D

pattysue
11-20-2004, 10:22 AM
I have bought two pairs of jeans in the last few weeks from Wal-Mart. They are Riders, one pair of stretch and the other is a relax fit. The only comment so far has been from my wife "and she said take the tag off them". I think she is more worried about someone noticing that they are gg jeans than I am. I think they fit much better than drab jeans. I'm thinking the stretch jeans are my favorite so far. The Riders are also great because they come in long lengths and are cheep. :rolleyes:

sissy stacy
11-20-2004, 10:42 AM
(no curtsey-we are discussing jeans here, so there is no dress or petticoat)

I am showing my age, here, but when I was young we wore bell bottoms and embroidered jeans. Both have been revived recently--except only for GIRLS. I have been waiting for SO LONG for bell bottoms and emboridery to be revived, so I have purchased more than a few pair of these and wear them all the time.

Most of the comments that I have gotten have been positive. I have a full head of hair below my shoulders, so the bell bottoms and dashiki make me look like I just stepped out of the pages of the Berkeley Barb--except for the gray streaks in the hair, that is. The commenters usually remark on the 'throwback look'.

Occasionally some tenny-bopper flibbertygibbets (who are often wearing the bell bottoms themselves) will giggle and point at the 'old man in bell bottoms'. I giggle right back at them and ask them if daddy has ever shown them any photographs of when he was young. Sometimes I do have to jar their memories with questions about 'late 1960s, you have no doubt seen photographs from that period?' It shuts them right up.

SO, yes, I do wear girls' jeans all the time. I do not wear panties under them, though.

kimlove57
11-20-2004, 11:28 AM
i have one pair of women jeans i love to wear the only thing is the zipper is not as long you can't get out !

love kim

ChristineRenee
11-20-2004, 12:47 PM
I have a couple pair of Levi 515's. I like them real well and I don't think that they are overly feminine appearing. The fly is somewhat short in length, naturally, but not really a problem as I am too!

I also have a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt white jeans...very snug fitting...but I haven't had the cajones to wear those out in public just yet.

Love,
Christine Renee

LilMsShy1
11-20-2004, 04:21 PM
Hi Girls,

Girls jeans R definateley my favorite of female apparel 2nd only to capris of any material, style or print or color :D . Mudd & Squeeze brand R a real favorite in jeans & I also have those brands in some shorts & skirts, I love 'em. The wife just recently picked me up a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans from Penny's & they R really great for a more dressy look, slip on a nice sweater & some flats & there U have it...

Just ca'nt get enough of girls clothes, my number of outfits have now caught up with my drab outfits, go figure, lol...

Hugs,
Brianne

P.S. I love this site, U girls start some of the best threads & the responses R even greater!!!

Robertacd
11-20-2004, 04:26 PM
I wear womans jeans all the time. I really like Venesia brand, that Lane Bryant (the store not that stupid catalog) carries. I tend to stick with the more conservitive less feminie styles when I am in drab, staying clear of the ones that have fancy stitching on the pockets except for one pair of Venesia that have the "V" on the back pocket.

I generally wear bootcuts and have aleways hated the straight leg or worse yet taperd leg styles. Even on GG's it gives them an egg on toothpicks look. I think boot cuts and even more flair and bell bottoms look best becaue it adds another curve to the figure.

Wenda
11-20-2004, 08:45 PM
I just found 2 pairs last week, one denim, one courdoroy, both stretchy, boot legs. love them. I could have bought the waist one size smaller, and they would be a bit tighter on the bum, which I like. (just that recurring trashy trend in my personality). wenda.

ieya
11-20-2004, 08:49 PM
i have 3 pairs and nothing has ever been said when i wear them. But saying that they are almost like mens anyhow. Got lovely denim skirt bought other day with a jacket to match it . only £ 10 for both

love ieya
xxxxxxx

GraceUSA
11-21-2004, 12:03 AM
I have two pairs of jeans from the womens department in my closet as well as some other pants. I do wear them while out to the coffee houses but usually not if I'm going to be spending time with friends or family. With my build and height its much easier to find pants that fit in the womens shops than in the mens stores.

Whats also interesting, here on the west coast guys wearing women's jeans pants is becoming very common especially with the teens and young adults. I've been to three clothing stores now that recommended I try the womens jeans after I asked if they have my size.

Grace

LeslieGirl
11-21-2004, 12:17 AM
HI
Girls

I like the girls jeans a lot. especially in cooler weather. But summer, It"s shorts time. I have to buy the misses sizes 5"s
in the waist.

TGirl
I Love Being A Girl

Chrissycd
11-21-2004, 01:08 AM
to go shopping! :p
I have always been so crazy about skirts that I never even considered jeans, that is, until I read this thread. Now, I want to burn all of my boy jeans and go shopping! I was happy to see that length isn't a great problem for us taller girls. Next stop, Old Navy...
Chrissy

Natasha Anne
11-21-2004, 05:19 AM
No one has ever commented, except my wife who spotted I was wearing a pale blue belt once and then realised I was wearing all girl clthes except for my shirt.

Donna Louise
11-21-2004, 05:29 AM
I have over 10 pairs of jeans or more. All but 3 are ladies. My current favorite is a pair of Levi low rise straight leg.

I have discovered as has everyone else that size is only second to fit. I have some 10's and some 14's. It would be nice if the manufacters could all make the same size. I would make shopping much easier.

Shorts well, I don't have any guy ones. I do have to watch that I don't get them too short. :eek:

As to noticing, if anyone has noticed there has never been anything said about them. Personally I don't really care if they do notice. I am wearing what I like.

Hugs
Donna Louise

Wendy me
11-21-2004, 07:09 AM
i have 3 pairs won;t were them out just around the house.......fit good feel good that dose this make my ass look big mutch more cofy in a tight short skirt

Chrissycd
11-21-2004, 09:57 PM
ultra low rise stretch jeans for tall girls. Wow, what a mouthful! So, I followed through today, and bought my first two pair of girl jeans. I never in my life would have thought that jeans could ever make me feel so sexy. :p And I just loved the looks I got digging through them all trying to find the proper size and length. I think I tried on seven or eight pair, but when I found the ones, ummm, they fit like a glove. I never thought I'd like them, but the low rise, stretch jeans leave me feeling like the hottie down the block! Thanks for the thread, girls.
;)
Chrissy

tgkedsgirl
03-03-2005, 12:19 PM
Wow, I'm still new to this board, but I haven't seen anyone mention ALLOY.com. They have absolutely EVERY size of jeans and shorts that any t-girl could need. They tailor to junior's style clothing, but I've bought tons of MUDD Jeans with inseams up to 37 inches long and sizes up to 25! I also like the Paris Blues, Spoon, and Truck jeans. You gotta see their catalog! Men fit much better into juniors size jeans for sure! And I love the way the tight fit hugs my body. I'm sick and tired of buying men's baggy jeans. Give me Levi's Superlow 518 or 519s anyday. Or Mudd, or LEI. Juniors style capris rock too!!!!!
tgkedsgirl

stevie h
03-03-2005, 12:30 PM
OMG

my favourite subject

I wear girls jeans nearly all the time at home.

They just go with everything.

stonewash or pink or red all are cool.

Heels are important with shiny toe nail polish.

belts wow. i have at least ten.

They have to be too long so the end sticks out about 9 inches.

Big shiny silver or brass buckles, especially levi .

low cut v tee shirt with zip top over the top.

when they've been washed for the 100th time, so cool.

i just love jeans soooooo much

stevie

xx

ps the way they hug the leg, arse and hip.

pps shorts are cool as well, especially those that hug

ppps with suede boots luv it

Flare Nixie
03-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I don't even have any "boys-jeans" any more. I lost some weight a few years ago and I only bought ladies pants and jeans instead. My favourites are from Esprit. They come in various lengths, I need a size Dutch/German size 40 form my waist and 35 for the length. They fit so well. Never had any comments. Oh, and one other favourite brand of mine is Miss Sixty.

I do not only wear girls jeans all the time but also girls T-shirts, pullovers etc. And girls shoes and boots. For daily use with low heels and when I feel more like it a bit higher heels. I don't mind wearing them outside, for work or shopping. If I have to base my choice of clothing to the opinion of the masses I can never wear what I like so f**k 'em all and do whatever YOU like!

Ciao,

Flare nixie

rusty 2004
03-03-2005, 01:17 PM
I love to wear jeans, I sometimes forget how nicely they 'hold' my legs and bum, it is a very girly feeling. I am soo in love with skirts and dresses that I must give jeans more time.
i love the look of a pair of pointy stiletto's or boots sticking out of the hem.

a gg's bum in jeans is a pleasure to behold!!

xxxxxxxxx

stevie h
03-03-2005, 02:47 PM
could'nt agree more rusty

especially heels with blue or silver nails.

sooooo cool.

i also just love my levi jacket.

low cut t shirt underneath.

heaven.

i could wear this kit all the time

bugger the skirts (although they are lovely as well).

jeans any day.

stevie

xx

tgkedsgirl
03-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Whew, Rusty, GRRRRRRR! You look awesome in women's jeans! I stopped buying men's jeans over a year now, and my wife is o.k. with it, as long as the jeans aren't so tight in the front they show a little bit of camel toe (If you don't know what that is, don't ask!)

I toooootallly love the feel of juniors jeans. Right now I'm wearing a pair of St. John's Bay roll-cuff capris with my red keds, and they feel soooo right.

You can see me in my keds with LEI shorts, leggings, and capris at my photo page on yahoo at

http://photos.yahoo.com/tgkedsgirl

Hope you like!
I'm still new at this site but will try and upload some photos soon!
Lorianne
http://www.geocities.com/tgkedsgirl

AussieRhonda
03-03-2005, 05:52 PM
I haven`t worn anything but girls jeans and underclothes ( love panty-hose under stretch "bootscooters" ) for 15 years now.It took me a while to realise that MOST people really dont care what you wear as long as you don`t get in their face too much. As to comments I have had , they range from "looks good" to "what a high waistline". To the first I just say thanks and the latter, yes they are a good fit arent they. What I took a long time to learn is that a lot of "others" really dont see you and really unless you make them confront themselves they will see as they want. ie - male if dressed that way female - if dressed as one. Mainly I dress androgenously male in female clothes,tops and all..... I love it.
Rhonda

Kate_Uhler
03-03-2005, 06:00 PM
HI,

Yeah I have worn them and prefer to wear them over the other 'type'. As for comments, sure I have got comments, on how good I look! But these were from guys!! :eek:
hehe, I still love skin tight!! And sure don't mind being flattered :p

re: prefer to wear them over the other type...

doesn't wearing two pair of jeans look kinda funny?... :p

*dodges tristen right hook hand SLAP... *

kissykiss,
kate.

AnnaMaria
03-04-2005, 12:20 AM
I wear girls jeans and shorts both. Though I have noticed that I can't always find them in the length that I need.

I did find that St. John's Bay jeans come in the length that I usually wear and I also found that you can order custom dit jeans from target.com, they run about $35 per pair. The St. John's rn about $25 per pair and you can get both in a 36 in inseem which is what I usually wear.

huggs
anna

stefanie
03-04-2005, 11:41 AM
i only have one pair of jeans....I like the way they look with a nice pair of heels. I used to only wear skirts and dresses but have found that jeans offer a nice alternative depending on the occassion and mood.

I also like the businessy attire...

Vallari
03-04-2005, 12:29 PM
All I know is that I like women's jeans, but I need to buy more of them. I may just do that this weekend - after I go to Six Flags Fiesta Texas on opening day that is...:D I have been tempted to wear them out and about in male mode but havn't yet. Love how they transform the butt, and if you have a pair of padded panties to go with them...mmmmm ;) :p

Katrina
03-07-2005, 09:56 PM
I never considered wearing jeans, but I'm seriously considering making a purchase now. I'm upset now because I just bought two pairs of drab jeans...doh! I want to get some hot pants too. I always loved how they looked on my SO.

JanineSoCal
03-07-2005, 10:13 PM
that they would go unnoticed by most...What brands do you wear? Some other thoughts I had read for being more feminine when in public as a man:

ask you Manicurist for a more feminine shape to your nails and have your toenails painted.
wear female socks

any other ideas...I would love to know as I would love to wear as much female clothing in public as possible without stopping traffic

Carrah
03-08-2005, 06:34 AM
For Christmas I bought my girlfriend two pair of pants; one Docker's and one Gloria Vanderbuilt, both size 6. She hovers between a 4 and a 6, so I went with the 6's.

Yesterday I was going to the store, so I asked her if she needed any clothes. She told me she would like a pair of pants, since one of the ones I bought for her didn't fit. The Docker's fit snug; great look on her, but the Gloria Vanderbuilt jeans were too big. I tried them on and believe it or not, they fit me perfectly.

So, in a bold move (for me anyway), I wore them out yesterday with nylons under them and with no sockes on. I also put on a bustier under my shirt; now that was very noticable, but you couldn't tell if I had breast or just a large chest with the shirt I had over it.

Anyway, no comments and no problems all day. The jeans felt great and are much thinner than what I'm used to wearing. I did tuck and things stayed very well in place with just the nylons and jeans; no tape or anything. All and all; a great day for me :)

Deedee_tv
03-08-2005, 09:08 AM
I also only wear women's jeans for the past 5 years. My favorite style currently is from the Gap and they are called Long and Lean. They are a low-rise, slim-legged, flair bottomed style that just hug all the right places and make me feel femme even though I am not trying to pass. I have also worn Venezia jeans from Lane Bryant as well as Avenue jeans. I really like a little stretch in the jeans and am suprised that men's jeans haven't moved this way.

Also Gap.com has women's jeans in xtra-long (like 36 length). I am well over 6 feet tall and only need long. There shouldn't be any reason not to find long-enough women's jeans and pants.

Deedee

Kathleen3359
03-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Hi girls, I wear nothing but womens jeans any more..I just love
the way they feel. The stretch jeans.. I have gotten a few
comments. But all nice ones..
Have a good day girls..
L/V Kathleen.

tgkedsgirl
03-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Kathleen, thanks for posting the pic, you look marvelous! They do flatter you! Here's a cropped image of me wearing my juniors Levis 518 superlow rise jeans, vanilla wash that I bought from Kohls. I wear these as you see even when I'm not attempting to "pass." Actually, I almost always wear my women's jeans exclusively. It's good to see that I'm not the only one who's got a thing for tight girlie jeans!

Lorianne

Stacy3595
03-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Well today I bought my first pair of women's jeans and i gotta admit they feel about 100 timez more comforable den men's jeans, gawd i neva want to take dese off... - ~*~Hugs*~* Stacy :p

Mistress Frillee
04-25-2005, 06:21 PM
When I am out in public in guy mode, I wear womens flared , stretch jeans with NO front or back pockets. NOw I think that most guys cannnot tell the diff, they do not even look. But women can tell, which is A-OK with me. I wear these everywhere in public, even with my male friends.

I also like to wear my womens sandals, panties & a womens top, along with a diamond stud in each ear & my ponytail.

ChristineRenee
04-25-2005, 06:49 PM
I recently just bought a couple of pair of Gloria Vanderbilt stretch jeans at Sears and OMG they are soooo comfortable girls. Women's stretch jeans are definitely the way to go!

Love,
Chrissie:)

Wenda
04-25-2005, 09:50 PM
I love my girl jeans. Much tighter but more comfy than the guy jeans. When we were in Lake Louise over Christmas, I wore my femme jeans, and got some type of comments from Japanese tourist guys in the men's room. I said "lo siento, no comprendo, gracias!" My nails were painted fire engine red as well. I have worn them out in the evening, sometimes without comment, sometimes with a remark. I only wear them out when I am feeling especially femme. I love them. wenda.

Serena
04-25-2005, 09:55 PM
I have a few women's pants and shorts, although I don't wear the shorts around the house, they're way too short, since I'm still living with my mom. But I am abe to get away wtih regular women's jeans, although if my sister is visiting, she'll give me a funny look. I'll just pass it by though.

norbie
04-25-2005, 10:09 PM
I am allways wearing womans jeans, in the moment I wear a JAG, size 10. I can't buy man's jean because of the enourmous waist size. Jean maker think we all got beer bellies.
But there is somethink to think about it for us CD: last years drop waist, we won't be able to buy from OP Shop anymore. What you think??
Love to all from Norbie

ambercd
04-25-2005, 10:11 PM
Hi girls I have found the best place for jeans, stretch corduroy, stretch velvet jeans, stretch demin, great prices and tall sizes which is very important to me, being that I am 6'2". Plus having other great clothes also. www.newport-news.com. amber

Kathleen3359
04-25-2005, 10:13 PM
Oh yes ,were stretch jeans all the time...MMMM they feel so good.
Its hard for me to put back on my man jeans... Bought them at target..
Own several pair..
Kathleen

Sherlyn
04-25-2005, 10:46 PM
Hi ..well I've tried jeans but i feel they just don't look right on me ... i feel like he/me wearing them with my ... she/me head lol lol ...not too grrlly.. hehe :eek: ...not a very good pic...but its the only 1 I took wearing jeans ;)

Ashley in Virginia
04-25-2005, 11:03 PM
I am partial to jeans myself. Love them low at the waist and flared at the leg :)

Deidra Cowen
04-25-2005, 11:33 PM
Ashley...u are beyond cute in those jeans

GypsyKaren
04-26-2005, 02:34 AM
I wear juniors bell bottoms and my daughter in law loves them. I told her they were girl jeans and she didn't blink an eye.
GypsyKaren

Keri_T
04-26-2005, 12:21 PM
I agree w/Dedidra, you're a doll in those jeans Ash! :D

jenifer
04-26-2005, 12:33 PM
finnaly i got this photo. jeans are not my favorites..

Ashley in Virginia
04-26-2005, 01:33 PM
Ty for the nice compliments ya'll. I have several other pair of jeans. I just need a camera so I can get more pics :)

RobynP
04-26-2005, 02:45 PM
Hi girls I have found the best place for jeans, stretch corduroy, stretch velvet jeans, stretch demin, great prices and tall sizes which is very important to me, being that I am 6'2". Plus having other great clothes also. www.newport-news.com. amber

A couple of years ago I lost a lot of weight and had to rebuild my wardrobe. I started shopping at Newport News and haven't stopped. They have a lot of items in tall sizes and many of their tops have long-enough sleeves for my 6'2" height. I recently bought slim-fit tall jeans for $10.

:)

Robyn P.

Samantha Jane
04-26-2005, 04:06 PM
I alternate between 8 different styles of girlie jeans and would now never go back to drab jeans, with their saggy crotches and baggy bums.

I love stretch jeans the best, the way they are tight fitting in all the right places. Never had anyone comment or even notice the type of jeans I wear and that includes my 19 year old son.

The only problem is that the wife is pissed that I got into her size 10 stretch, after a bet we had about jean sizes. Although they were a little tight, I have now been warned off from borrowing her jeans (shame).lol

Samantha xx

eileen1969
04-26-2005, 04:29 PM
well girl! my only suggestion is there are many types of jeans! stretch jeans, flares, super slims and relaxed! for me I go with what best fits my curvatious figure! Comfort is key and if you like your sexy ass that too is a must hug my buttocks! lol I find that skin tight ones are great! those ones are the stretch ones to go for! have fun shopping girl! take care n stay sexy Eileenxxx :)

Crystal Harmony
04-26-2005, 11:53 PM
I love womens jeans,i have all styles,cuts,colours you can think off.The brands i normally choose are target,london jean,levis,just jeans,lee,roxy,girl express,seven,hot options,fbi but my fav out of all my jeans are the famous australian SASS & BIDE they are just sooooo good to wear. :)

Cassandra Marie
04-27-2005, 01:21 AM
Wait just one minute here... Do you mean to tell me that they make jeans for guys too? I'm so glad that I never accidentally bought a pair of men's jeans for myself, I would have looked absolutely ridiculous if someone were to notice. :D

Check out this site, they have awesome jeans and lots of other pretty things for girls like us.
http://www.bodyc.com (http://www.bodyc.com/)

And I will be the proud owner of these pants when they arrive in a few days.
http://www.bodyc.com/catalog.php?sesid=ed2f4213afebf86eed9f637dbbb39d52&command=product&command_arg=search&Search=1287

And this pretty dress as well.
http://www.bodyc.com/catalog.php?sesid=ed2f4213afebf86eed9f637dbbb39d52&command=product&command_arg=search&Search=1394

obsessedwithpantyhose
04-27-2005, 01:38 AM
the last pair of jeans i owned came from wal mart but i lost them in the only purge i ever did :( however being as i live in Phoenix i have no need of jeans so i didnt replace them,, i do however wear suntan pantyhose 24/7 in public and i do own a pair of black womens shorts that have been seen by the public :D

i have not had anyone say anything about how i dress ,,suntan pantyhose, shorts, sandals,painted toenails, painted and chiped fingernails, shoulder length hair in a ponytail, and in need of a shave on my face..

by the way when i did wear my jeans i did wear them with my pantyhose under them :D
only way to wear anything is with pantyhose :D

samanthajay
05-03-2005, 02:11 AM
I am partial to jeans myself. Love them low at the waist and flared at the leg :)
you can pull it of sweety :D

terrigirlyguy
05-16-2005, 10:39 AM
I've got an assortment of different girl jeans & shorts I wear time to time when I'm not dressed en femme, and never get any comments, has anybody wore jeans or shorts & have comments been made?I love to wear girl jeans and shorts, it aloows me to femme and blend - I have some nice comments about having nice legs - I keep them hair free - thanks terri

Stormgirl
05-16-2005, 11:25 AM
I don't have the hips to wear girly jeans so it would stand out :rolleyes:

Lady Jayne
05-16-2005, 11:35 AM
I got some in a size 16 (uk) judging by the sizing chart for waist sizes but when they arrived they absolutly drowned me just sent them back today to exchange for a size 12 Yahoo!!

Jessicafreed
05-16-2005, 02:54 PM
All I wear is women's jeans, pants and capris'. I especially love the feel of panty hose underneath them. I wear them with high heeled loafers, heeled strappy sandals, and ballet flats. The only comments I have gotten was that I looked good in them and that my shoes were cute. The biggest thing is to have confidence and not think twice about what you are wearing. I have also worn skorts on occasion because it gave me the illusion of wearing a skirt without actually wearing one when I do gardening.

curlyalmond
06-17-2005, 04:46 PM
I wear jeans the tighter the better. Bought a pair of strech jeans once they were the best, a little padding, a tight sleavless top, and 4" red heels with matching purse and I could turn the head of any guy...

Robertacd
06-17-2005, 05:58 PM
I wore my latest find, a pair if Old Navy ultra low rise boot cut jeans to work today. No body noticed.

A couple weeks ago I wore a pair of Venisia stretch boot cuts to work and our lab administrator was wearing the exact same pair of jeans :eek: She never said anything, so I am not sure if she noticed, but how could she not?

ambercd
06-17-2005, 07:06 PM
Hi, I went shopping for "size" today in womans jeans, acutally I tried on Levi's 550's stretch levis. First in a size 16 as I usually wear a 36X34 in mens Levis, well guess what, they were as about to drown me also, so down to a size 14 and they were also too large, so I guess a size 14 in the Levi stretchies will work for me. Now for the length will be my next project as I am 6'3" and the ones on the shelf are no where long enuf, so off to Newport News on-line catalog. They have up to a 34" inseam and that should do it....I hope, amber

liz lesbow
08-11-2005, 11:07 AM
try Style & Co. at macy's. they have 1% spandex and fit well.

obsessedwithpantyhose
08-11-2005, 11:10 AM
i had a pair of womans jeans i wore in the winter here in Phoenix,, and a pair of black dress slacks i needed for a job here,,, but lost them both in the one and only purge i did :(

i wore them both with pantyhose :D

Olivia
08-11-2005, 01:22 PM
I've been wearing girl jeans and shorts for the past 6 months and I've had no comments yet; a few looks, but that's all. My favorite shorts are some white denim Levis Strauss, 5" inseam. Gee, I love these shorts-in fact, I'm putting them on in about 10 minutes, to take my mom to a doctor's appointment. I just love how the white shorts look with my tan, shaved legs! Later, 'Liv.

Rachael Warren
08-11-2005, 01:46 PM
Hi, I too wear these.

In fact I wear them prety much all the time to work, nobody has ever noticed or commented that I know of.

I love the fit, I wear a size 12 or 14 UK, depends on the cut. I have found with some it is necessary to wear a belt to bring in the waist a little.

I prefer the tighter fitting cut.

I was wearing a pair of black stretch denim ladies jeans today, I dont even think about people noticing the side that the zip opening is on any more, in fact today I had a more pressing worry, I was wearing sandles and light grey socks, nothing unusual, but after I had arrived at a client I noticed that I could see my pearlecent pink nail varnish showing through the socks! Got away with it though, whewww! ;)

I would advise that you carefully check the size before buying, I bought a perfect fitting pair of cords, fitted my waist and hips, unfortunately two inches too short in the leg. :mad:

Try them, I love them!

LOL Rachael.

Adrianne
08-11-2005, 01:59 PM
I wear women's jeans on my days off from work.

Adrianne.

Wendy me
08-11-2005, 02:04 PM
after loseing a bounch of waight i love jeans ...

Angela Burke
08-11-2005, 02:20 PM
If I only had a butt and hips !
You lucky ladies !

Love Angela XX

KathrynTX
08-11-2005, 07:33 PM
For me, wearing pants en femme defeats the purpose. I can wear pants any time I want, why should I wear them while dressed? Give me a dress or skirt, pantyhose, and sandals any day!

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-11-2005, 10:14 PM
I've been wearing some stretch jeans from Avenue. They are "boyfriend-style" so they look pretty much like guy jeans. The stretch seems to take care of the extra space in the hips.

The ironic thing is I'm not normally a gal who feel the need to underdress or otherwise wear women's clothes in guy mode. I started wearing them because I trying to lose some weight, so I'm holding buying new jeans, and the only pair of guy jeans I had without holes are made of pretty heavy fabric and too hot for the summer temps. So one day I just grabbed my girl jean instead since they're made of much lighter fabric.

Silky Stephanie
08-11-2005, 11:40 PM
I am a 73 year old male who wears only ladies jeans, with panties under them! I usually buy stretch jeans in the closest size that I can find and then have them altered to fit me like I was a female. Yes, I do tell the dressmaker that is how I want them to fit! She did suggest that I get myself some pads to put in my panties to fill out the seat better. She knows that I wear panties because she has seen them when she altered some of my low rider jeans. I also have, and wear often, some very tight form fitting Gloria Vanderbilt slacks. Those slacks definitely show my panty line! Also, since they have no pockets I have to carry a purse when I go to the mall. I do get some "looks" and few double-takes, but haven't heard any comments yet.

Stephanie

emmicd
08-12-2005, 01:42 AM
Since I don't wear dresses out in public, only at home in private, My choice of feminine clothing that I can wear out in public and not feel too self consious about is junior's/misses jeans and slacks.

My favorite brands are Lizwear, Gloria Vanderbilt, Dockers, Lee, Riders, Mossimo, Merona, International Concepts, Style & Co., London, Apt 9, JLo, Angel, Newport news, Daisy Fuentes and more!

Emmi