PDA

View Full Version : The End of a Magic Week

Jerry
03-29-2006, 02:41 AM
Girls, I'm pushing 50 and I'm nearing the end of the most magical week of my life.

Like many here, I've struggled getting access to clothes, shoes, makeup, and the rest of the kit for all of my life. Two years ago I told my wife of 11 years and we've been trying figure it all out. A year ago I shaved my beard after 20 years! A few weeks ago I trimmed my eyebrows and shaved my, well, almost everything. I let me fingernails grow for about a month. I've acquired some shoes that actually fit over the last months and bought breast forms in November. Until now, I've only been able to eek out a few hours here and there. I've been a bulb buried in the ground.

Last Thursday, she took the kids and went to Mississippi to see her sister. (I had to work and couldn't go.) But for the first time ever, believe it or not, it's true, I've had 6 days alone with access to almost everything I could want.

I have been able to live as I've dreamed for decades. Not hurrying to apply makeup and try on outfits. I've lounged in skirts and got dressed up for dinner. I've been able to wear makeup and jewelry all day long. I've had time to put my hair (wig) up into clips or a ponytail and do the laundry. I've slept in a nightgown with my breastforms. Had my finger and toe nails painted when I wake up in the morning. I've taken hours to take photos (Sorry, still can't share). My bulb has awaken into a spring flower.

I has been GREAT! And I have absolutely no idea how long it will be until I can have this again. I will cherish this week.

I could go on and on and on. I await another warm sunny week when I can bloom.

Love from Arkansas
Jerry

Delila
03-29-2006, 02:46 AM
Its great that you have let yourself take this step. I assume that your wife does not permit these things when she is home?

Teresa Amina
03-29-2006, 07:08 AM
A year ago I shaved my beard after 20 years!

Hid behind a beard for 24 years myself, and only axed the moustache a month ago so I know the feeling. Sounds like you're really finding yourself now.:D

Josi
03-29-2006, 07:17 AM
Jerry,
you sound like you have really "landed".
I can relate in some way, as I waited from the age of 4 to be able to let the "whole of me" to see life. I am in my 50's now.
I grew beards on and off to "stop myself from dressing" .
When my ex left about 3 years ago (not related to dressing as she never knew) that same day I went out a bought a satin nightie to sleep in .. just because I could.

I hope you find what you need to feel fulfilled.

Kind regards, Josi.

Alexandria
03-29-2006, 07:56 AM
Gosh it sounds like bliss. I myself would love to get more of those opportunities...days where I don't have to rush to put on an outfit for about 15 minutes while the folks are out, days where I can sleep in my satin nighty. But being still young and living with family, it can be quite difficult.

Adrienne Heels
03-29-2006, 08:09 AM
Jerry,

That is how I felt when I took my things on a one week business trip...dressed every night and even able to go out because no one knew me. It was heavenly!! I know just how good you feel.

Kisses,

Karyn

Sam-antha
03-29-2006, 08:42 AM
It seems as though you have arrived. Now it s just a matter of timing with your family and the resultant spare time. Go to it and do it.
Huggzzes
Sam