PDA

View Full Version : Words that describe "CD bliss"

Cathy Anderson
03-29-2006, 03:36 AM
Hi All,

For a while I've been collecting terms people use to describe the state of bliss etc. they feel when crossdressing. Here are some:

bliss
buzz
calm
comfortable
complete
ecstasy
elation
excitement
fulfilment beyond explanation
gaiety
giddy
heavenly
high
intoxication
joy
eternal moment
light-headed
magical
rapture
relaxed
relief
rush
seventh heaven
transport
walking on air

Please suggest any others you think better describes what you feel!!

Cathy

Kathleengurl
03-29-2006, 04:35 AM
edited because my reading comprehension needs work...

My word: complete

Josi
03-29-2006, 04:38 AM
Real
at Peace

Deborah
03-29-2006, 04:39 AM
I suppose normal is the only way i can describe it. I can't imagine having all those feelings you have all at the same time just by dressing up.

Vicky_Scotland
03-29-2006, 05:09 AM
Great stress reliever.

suzy
03-29-2006, 05:18 AM
Makes me feel pretty, sensual and feminine. I feel very tolerant, compassionate and accepting of others. ;)

Cathy Anderson
03-29-2006, 05:42 AM
Thanks for all your replies.

Note that I'm not looking for *all* emotional descriptors, just those that relate to the extremely unique feeling of bliss, the magical flow state, the dreamlike, non-ordinary reality, profoundly altered state of consciousness etc. that some CDs describe.

It's possible not everybody feels this--which is an interesting issue all it's own.

Cathy

oztallulah
03-29-2006, 06:02 AM
Maybe,

Soft, Sensual, Serene, Being Whole, Flowing,

Joy Carter
03-29-2006, 06:08 AM
Really spirtual like touching one's soul. Hows That Cathy !

Wendy me
03-29-2006, 06:25 AM
"Please suggest any others you think better describes what you feel!!"

ok "WENDY" that's how i feel i feel veary "WENDY" when i am dressed....

cindybarnes
03-29-2006, 06:33 AM
Normal,,,,
say it enough and it sounds funny,,, but I feel Normal when dressed,, like this is how I realy should be ?

Cindy

Cathy Anderson
03-29-2006, 06:39 AM
Joy wrote:

> Really spirtual like touching one's soul.

I think that's getting right at it.

Wendy wrote:

> "WENDY" that's how i feel i feel veary "WENDY" when i am dressed

Do you mean like a truer or deeper identity?

Cindy wrote:

> Normal

Yes, I see that as definitely related--like a sense of wholeness that is ordinarily lacking.

Cathy

Julie Avery
03-29-2006, 07:16 AM
mountaintop
glimpse of the promised land

Wendy me
03-29-2006, 07:25 AM
Wendy wrote:

> "WENDY" that's how i feel i feel veary "WENDY" when i am dressed

Do you mean like a truer or deeper identity?

is it not true that when you feel your a part of this outher person this twin identity we have ... when you truly feel like this person in that moment in that time you are that person and that person is you.....

so i would have to say yes a truer deeper identity..... yes...

GypsyKaren
03-29-2006, 07:53 AM
Right
Love
Person within
Karen
Peace
Unique
Myself
Joy

And don't you know, I feel as cute as I can be!

Karen

Penny
03-29-2006, 09:08 AM
Hi All,

For a while I've been collecting terms people use to describe the state of bliss etc. they feel when crossdressing. Here are some:

bliss
buzz
calm
comfortable
complete
ecstasy
elation
excitement
gaiety
giddy
heavenly
high
intoxication
joy
eternal moment
light-headed
magical
rapture
relaxed
relief
rush
seventh heaven
transport
walking on air

Cathy
Hi Cathy, THE WORD IS PRETTY. I feel pretty and all of the adjectives are
a result of feeling pretty. I've been to your web sight and it is wonderful. It
is filled with very useful information from individuals who have studied transgendered individuals objectively. The truth is what ultimately makes us
crossdressers is our necessity to feel pretty. Look at you. You're pretty. Why ? Because you have adorned yourself with pretty, shiney, accessories
and put on a dress and yet you didn't include pretty. Why is that? Because
pretty man is disassociative. That's why most CD's can't get out of the closet. As we CD's refer to ourselves, we can't admit we are pretty because
of the disassociation of man and pretty. Look in the mirror and ask yourself
what hope to see. I'll bet it is pretty. Some cd's only need to wear panties to feel pretty; others need a complete transformation. Why such a variance? The answer probably lies in their genetic makeup or in otherwords,
how much of the man is female. The informtion provided by studies is probably incomplete because of our own inability to associate pretty with man. While I know as a man I will never be a beautiful woman, I have seen
that I can make myself pretty and that makes me feel pretty and that is why
it is impossible for me to stop. Crossdressing is a pretty pill that completes
the total me. It allows me to show the pretty me inside to the outside. As boys we learned that there is no such thing as a pretty man. So if we go out in public, we must do so undetected because there is no such thing as
a pretty man. You can tell me if I'm wrong but I think I hit nail right on the
head! All of the things we ware to make ourself pretty (ie. polished nails, dangly earrings, beautiful wigs ring ect are all pretty but not on a man and sad thing is that
we think that way too) and we are in fact, striving to be pretty as a man. No wonder
we are sometimes so confused. We will admit we feel drab when we are dressed drab
but we won't admit we feel pretty when we won't admit we feel pretty when we are
dressed pretty and by the way, feeling feminine is easier to say than pretty because
we are not admitting we are pretty, mearly feminine. Look at some of our own pictures and we can admit to ourselves that we look pretty but that's to ourselves.
Drab man and pretty woman. Oh how we have been gender brainwashed!

Kathycd
03-29-2006, 09:17 AM
I awake in drab of course, feeling total yuk, then shower, slip into a dress, fail at make up once again, but feel absolutly fantastic, on top of the world and more toleration of things in general.

So I would have to add

Fantastic!!!
Toleration

hugs

kathy

holly jane
03-29-2006, 09:41 AM
satisfied is the word i would choose/dressed in sensuous lingerie who can fail to feel a wave of satisfaction at the result..mission accomplished

RenaCD
03-29-2006, 10:22 AM
Normal,,,,
say it enough and it sounds funny,,, but I feel Normal when dressed,, like this is how I realy should be ?

Cindy

I agree with Cindy that's the best word I've seen yet, It doesn't sound funny it sounds Normal,,,,
Thanks Cindy and Cathy

Reana
03-29-2006, 10:24 AM
Serene/serenity. :D

Petrina CD
03-29-2006, 12:50 PM
Soothing!!!!

Penny
03-30-2006, 09:18 AM
Hi All,

bliss
buzz
calm
comfortable
complete
ecstasy
elation
excitement
gaiety
giddy
heavenly
high
intoxication
joy
eternal moment
light-headed
magical
rapture
relaxed
relief
rush
seventh heaven
transport
walking on air

Cathy
Ok then, I was wrong. Crossdressing isn't making myself pretty to feel pretty
at all. I did't by all that makeup, those wigs, those shoes, that jewelry, that perfume, those dresses, skirts, blouses, shave all my body hair, puck my eyebrows, polish my nails and everything else just to feel pretty. I did it for all the adjectives above and all the other adjectives mentioned. Funny thing
though, let win the lottery and I would gaurantee you that I would probably
feel most or the adjectives mentioned except pretty! I've greeted and
payed for pizza dilivery while en fem. Would all of you or are you so ashamed
of your behavior? Some of you are so ashamed that you can't admit that you
do enjoy being pretty? If a GG felt so ashamed of making herself pretty, the
billion dollar comsmetic industry would no exist. The first real step to the fredom we seak is admitting the taboo, admiting we like to be pretty. I'm not
ashamed of who I am or how I behave. In my opinion, Suzy got it right!

Ranee Daze
03-30-2006, 05:16 PM
That's it, I feel light.