PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Or Not

Toni
03-29-2006, 04:25 AM
I have seen many polls on this site and I don't think I've seen one that deals with the ugly parts we have. I went into hospital for an operation a few weeks ago and before I went I removed the nail varnish which I normally wear 24/7 from my toe nails. When I came home from hospital I was struck by the fact that toe nails are incredibly ugly and I couldn't wait to get the varnish back on. Do you ladies agree with me? and if you don't what do you think is your ugliest part and please keep it clean.

SherriePall
03-29-2006, 04:35 AM
I believe that properly pedicured nails aren't ugly. When they're painted, they're pretty and very femme.

Reana
03-29-2006, 10:36 AM
Painted is definitely better but not the end all. You need something to work with in the beginning. I've never had a pedicure and have just begun to experiment with self painting. I think a pedicure and professional painting of my toe nails would elevate them to a level just above the "not ugly" status. If it's any consolation to other CDs I believe we have all seen GGs with toe nails that look no better than ours. It just comes down to proper care and technique for either male of female. ;)

Kathycd
03-29-2006, 10:45 AM
My toenails are my worst atribute, no matter how much time I put into them. They do look much better with polish.

kathy

Tina Dixon
03-29-2006, 11:18 AM
I never even thought of doing my toe nails and probley never will, just happy my feet dont stink;)

kaitlin
03-29-2006, 12:13 PM
Hi Girls, I think I have nice looking feet for a male, my nails are good except for my big toes. Both of them were damaged, different times, and don't grow well now. I use the plastic nails from Sally's, shape them to cover the entire nail and glue them in place. This has worked very well and has caused the real nail to grow flatter and smoother, I change them about every two weeks. Good nail care is a must! Trim, file, clean and polish often!!!
Luvs Kaitlin

Jenniffer
03-29-2006, 12:22 PM
Better when painted, but let's face it if you have ugly toenails all the nailpolish in the world is not going to help, stockings will cover that up a little more.

Jenniffer:eek:

francesnonyx
03-29-2006, 12:32 PM
Onyx, who is a gg has the most beautiful and perfect toe nails ever, Frances, on the other hand, will never be seen in open toed shoes.