PDA

View Full Version : Timeline

KatieTv
03-27-2020, 08:09 PM
So....

It seems this progresses from underwear? Yes?

I started out as a young boy sneaking into my sisters room and putting on her panties and bras. I felt guilty, but I did it again and again.

Then I got older and had money so I bought my own. I had no urge to progress. It was just underwear. Then I got a girlfriend, purged and stopped. I didn?t think about it.

Then I split up but lived with my parents so tricky. I wanted to extend the dressing and do more. I wanted the lingerie and dresses. I didn?t do it.

But, then over time I felt that if I was doing this then I needed to do this. I wanted dresses, skirts, tops, wigs, makeup, accessories, pantyhose, stockings, garter belts, shoes, heels, leggings, sandals, flats. Falsies. The list is endless.

So here I am, 40 years old, living on my own for the first time. All my deliveries have been taken and I feel happy. I don?t know what I am, maybe I?m a fetishist transvestite. Maybe, perhaps.

I have

20 bras
15 panties
5 garter belts
8 stockings
5 pantyhose
2 pairs of killer Heels
1 pair of flat sandals
1 skater skirt (black)
1 mini skirt (black)
1 yellow ra ra skirt
1 ruffle skirt (pink)
4 dresses of various types
2 white work blouses
2 black work skirts
1 black Ann Summers basque
1 red lace basque
1 Ann summers negligee
2 lace vests
Too much makeup to mention
6 bottles of perfume
Earrings
Necklaces
Breastforms
3 wigs

So there you go. I have all my deliveries now. I guess this is me for the foreseeable future.

From underwear I?ve come to this and I?m looking forward to it. I do love the perfume. Makes me feel so feminine.

Crissy 107
03-27-2020, 08:53 PM
Hi Katie, I would say you have a very nice collection of pretty things. Time to enjoy yourself and indulge in what makes you happy. :)

KatieTv
03-27-2020, 09:04 PM
Hi Katie, I would say you have a very nice collection of pretty things. Time to enjoy yourself and indulge in what makes you happy. :)

Thankyou for the encouragement :)

Vickie_CDTV
03-27-2020, 09:05 PM
You could be a fetishist transvestite. It is the most popular fetish, and the most common form of crossdressing.

Majella St Gerard
03-27-2020, 09:06 PM
Nice starter kit you got going.

docrobbysherry
03-27-2020, 09:50 PM
U haven't mentioned if sex is involved with your dressing, Katie? If it's not? U aren't technically a fetishist.:straightface:

If it is? U mite be!:o

Diane Smith
03-27-2020, 10:16 PM
That list is what some of us would call, "a good start." Soon those numbers will be in the hundreds! :)

- Diane

Kelli_cd
03-27-2020, 10:28 PM
Looks like a nice wardrobe.

LydiaL
03-28-2020, 12:36 AM
Only 3 wigs?

You are just a beginner! :bs:

Stephanie47
03-28-2020, 01:42 AM
Enjoy your clothes. Yes, there are some who have a lot more. Given the scope of your wardrobe I would not call you a fetish dresser. A fetish dresser tends to zero in on one particular article of clothing and has some sexual significance.

KatieTv
03-28-2020, 04:39 AM
What do people mean by is sex involved? No I don’t have sex with anyone while dressed.

Helen_Highwater
03-28-2020, 05:01 AM
Katie,

The sex element is often "self pleasuring" before returning to drab.

As others have said your wardrobe is a good starting point. Given your age I would suggest focusing less on RaRa and ruffle more towards A line, flaired and pencil skirts. More attuned to what a GG would wear, especially if you have aspirations to one day go out dressed.

Aunt Kelly
03-28-2020, 10:51 AM
What do people mean by is sex involved? No I don’t have sex with anyone while dressed.
They mean "is the act of crossdressing arousing?" That's it. Whatever follows is not part of the equation, so to speak.

alwayshave
03-29-2020, 07:21 AM
Katie, You have a fairly good size wardrobe. Good for you.

michellecd9999
04-17-2020, 12:29 PM
Katie,
Sound like you have a nice selection. I need to count what I have. I keep most of my stuff in a self storage site and then a bag with the stuff I am using and all the basics (makeup, jewelry, forms, wig) in a bag that I mix in with my hunting stuff. I know I have at least twice as many women's shoes than I have male shoes. But that is one reason I enjoy dressing. I love the selection and styles and being able to look pretty! If you ever want to email me, feel free. I love to share pictures, stories and more via email.

Michelle