PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me

Maria 60
04-03-2020, 04:39 AM
Because of the Corvid-19 I have been alittle more confident when going out or leaving things laying around the house. Nobody is going to come to our house and nobody will hug me of come close to me. We went shopping yesterday and I wore a bra with my forms. The bra was the type that you can disconnect the straps to make it a half bra, it has those clips that are found on some wigs I have. We were standing in line and we hear excuse me, my wife was closer and asked her what she wanted. She point down behind me and told us I should be careful what looks like a bra strap is getting caught in the buggy. We both looked behind me and I pulled it and it was my bra strap, it must have disconnected from the front and went down my back. My wife shaking her head at me and smiled at her and said "that he's in more danger now because I'm going to wrap it around his head". I thought I would share and watch out for those clips.

Sandi Beech
04-03-2020, 05:57 AM
Haha. That is funny. There is some humor left even with the dire situation evolving around us. Thanks for sharing.

Sandi

Crissy 107
04-03-2020, 06:00 AM
Maria, Thanks for bringing a smile to my face this morning. :)

jacques
04-03-2020, 06:28 AM
hello Maria,
thanks for your amusing story and timely reminder about underwear mishaps.
luv J

Krisi
04-03-2020, 09:50 AM
Good story.

Helen_Highwater
04-03-2020, 12:10 PM
Just proves the necessity of those pre-flight checks, makeup, check, wig straight, check, hem straight, check, jewelry, check, forms loaded and secure, check, all fasteners secure, check.

Wouldn't you like to know what the woman was thinking afterwards though?

Patience
04-03-2020, 03:02 PM
I know exactly what she was thinking. Something along the lines of...

Gee, I hope I do not get infected working this verkakte job.

Real talk.

I too have a bra with detachable straps. Not really my favorite. Once a strap came loose and I found it on the ground on my way back to my car after going on an errand.

I was embarrassed and relieved but at least it that was not as bad as that time with the panties, but that is another story...

Tracii G
04-03-2020, 03:32 PM
I love funny stories like that.

LIKETODRESS2
04-03-2020, 06:51 PM
I had the bra strap come disconnected at work I was in the bathroom and look in mirror to make sure again the strap was not showing through, It was not but haning out the botting of my sweatshirt

alwayshave
04-03-2020, 07:16 PM
Maria, You seem to have a lot of funny situations lately.

Micki_Finn
04-04-2020, 10:05 AM
That’s usually called a “convertible bra” FYI

BTWimRobin
04-04-2020, 10:57 AM
Hi Maria,

What a cute story. Those darn wardrobe malfunctions. Thanks for sharing.

lingerieLiz
04-04-2020, 09:40 PM
More than one woman back in the days of pantyhose pulled them up and caught their dress in them.

Meg West
04-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Thanks, so showing a little lacy slip below your skirt isn't the end of the world?