PDA

View Full Version : bubbles butt boosting lingerie....

Wendy me
03-29-2006, 10:57 AM
ok monday night was our workers comp meeting i went with the intent of stepping down as frist vice chair ... but what happened is i ended up becoming the chairman of the commity ( i have a hard time saying no when my helpe is needed) ...

so after the meeting i was going by the Glamour boquite and thought hey shopping and a long over due visit... cool...i chatted for a while with the owner and one of the girls there ... now on to shopping i have to buy something lets see just what chatches my eye ......

well i see hanging on a rack "Bubbles butt boosting lingerie " being butt chalanged , haveing worn them but boosting undies with less than comfy pads .. thay are ok but not real comfy all day....

the owner tells me they just got them in ... so ok lets give them a test run
ok the next day i am like ready to give them a try...i open the package and two bands almost like the tops or stay up stockings ...intresting ...so i read the instrutions which were quite easy to do lol even for me .. thay have theise sillicon bands that work real well now putting them in place .. well well pushes up that butt nicely and not bad at all in the comfy dept... but for how long?? or would thay stay put??

i wore them all day with a pair of jeans thay stayed in place kepp my butt up :) and were comfy.. as for the test run i did my house work drove the truck .. visited with my dad and thay stayed were thay put ....i would say this is a keeper i give "Bubbles butt boosting lingerie two cheeks up....:thumbsup:

Sam-antha
03-29-2006, 11:09 AM
Lucky you, I am afraid that I am rather short on the supply of the flesh to push up there. Therefore trials are out. You tho : Enjoy.

linnea
03-29-2006, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the tip. If I can find them, I'll give them a try too.

Wendy me
03-29-2006, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the tip. If I can find them, I'll give them a try too.

how is this check out their web page...http://www.lovemybubbles.com/

i got mine here............http://www.glamourboutique.com/

GypsyKaren
03-30-2006, 04:23 AM
Hiya Wendy

Bubbles Butt? I love the name. As for me, I have no butt, don't want no butt, will never have a butt.

Karen

RachelDenise
03-30-2006, 05:56 AM
Butt do you like them?;)

Wendy me
03-30-2006, 06:22 AM
Butt do you like them?;)

yes thay do not give you the butt you get with like a padded panty but they do push up what is there and comfy wize yes i like them and as for the look they give you yes i was and still am happy with them....