PDA

View Full Version : Who are you?

Jenniffer
03-29-2006, 12:28 PM
There's something that intrigues me about you.
Who do you become when your dressed in femme?
Are you the proffesional bussineess woman? The actress? The Mom ? A nurse? and so on.
I believe that most of us take on a persona and I would like you to share it.
and if possilble tell us why?

Love

Jenniffer

Be true to yourself.

Josi
03-29-2006, 12:49 PM
I am one of those who is just "me" whatever I am dressed in ... but as male I leak my feminine side .. as Josi I hope to flood my surroundings lol

EricaCD
03-29-2006, 12:52 PM
I'm a princess, a cheerleader, a sexy secretary, a model, a stewardess, a maid, a hooker, a schoolgirl, a desperate housewife, an executive, a singer, a co-ed. I'm whatever I want to be at the time and I change my personality about as often as I change my clothes. I do not have a single female persona.

Yes I am
03-29-2006, 12:55 PM
I don't take on a new persona when I get dressed up, I'm me no matter what I'm wearing, though I do often feel sexier in a dress.

Gail Stauffer
03-29-2006, 01:04 PM
me, I just feel prettier in my feminine persona!!

Teresa Amina
03-29-2006, 01:16 PM
Just that better looking mirror self.

Cora
03-29-2006, 01:39 PM
I think that I am the same me but a little more sensitive. It is almost like wearing a dress allows me to be more tuned into my emotions. Really, it shouldn't mean a thing and yet I think it does for me. I am very buisiness like though and dress conservatively so maybe that says something as well.

PaulaJeanette
03-29-2006, 01:43 PM
I am, feel, and see myself as a woman dressed in sexy, sensuous lingerie.

Amelia Moxon
03-29-2006, 01:44 PM
To be honest Amelia is very much like Jill Valentine from the Resident Evil Series; Feminine, Sexy, Confident, and Powerful :kickbutt: (to be her in real life :c9: minus the zombies and stuff of course :rolleyes: )

Hugs
Amelia xxx

Lilith Moon
03-29-2006, 01:45 PM
Like quite a few others, I'm a happier, younger, me.

Deborah
03-29-2006, 01:45 PM
I don't really become someone else either when i'm dressed up. I'm just me.

Toni Shelton
03-29-2006, 01:52 PM
I am me, when I am in dressed. I am a Mom, Housewife, Granny, and a wife. Its when I am in DRAB that I am someone else, When in DRAB in I am a mean person and hard to get along with person. That person in the mens clothes dosn't get to come around very often. I may be in a bra and panties under the DRAB but I am me. So Yes I am a differant person when I dress up as a boy. Thats when I feel like I am changing into something I am not. I feel I am me when I am dressed as Cindy.

Love
Cindy

Billijo49504
03-29-2006, 02:01 PM
I'm just a 59 yr old broad, who is trying to fit in, and look appropiate for my age. And yes, I'm more calm and at peace with myself as Billi Jo, then as my male self....BJ0.02

CDtv
03-29-2006, 02:07 PM
i too do not become anyone else other than myself but i am more submissive and fade to the background as a housemaid, servant, slave should in the presence of their Mistress

Amelie
03-29-2006, 02:14 PM
Yea, I'm a ****. I walk the streets at night looking for men.

Kathycd
03-29-2006, 02:16 PM
Kathy and her male personna are entertwined and enteract upon each other in either fem or drab.

When I cam to terms with Kath, ohhhh sooo many moons ago, it was like a weight lifting off and I have enjoyed what both have done to my overall, dressed or drab. It really made a better me and I like the me of who I am. If that makes sense.

kathy

michellecd9999
03-29-2006, 02:17 PM
Most of the time I see myself as a workin woman. I love the look of skirt suites / work dresses. Sometimes just a beautiful woman out having fun. Sometimes when I am at home dressed, I do the laundry and some cooking in fem and feel like the housewife!
Michelle

Toni Shelton
03-29-2006, 03:00 PM
Well said Kathy; You are so good at wording what I was tring to say....LOL
But yes that is how I feel too.......

Love
Cindy

Kaylee Ann
03-29-2006, 03:09 PM
I'm always the worried caretaker, the protective mother, the advice giver, the 'consultant'... all of this is in my 'male' attire.
A giggly, youthful person, with that worried, serious side always under the surface... all that changes on me is the outer appearance.

Kaylee Anna

Lawren
03-29-2006, 03:37 PM
I prefer to dress as an every day classy lady, casual, but pretty. However, I am still "me" no matter how I dress.

MsEva
03-29-2006, 03:39 PM
Guess my signature gives it away...most of the time..but why limit myself to be just a soccer mom? I am open to suggestions.:D

eleventhdr
03-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Just me but in a completly feminine body and am completly female when I am dressed or allowed to be that way.. But much better looking and prettier sexier!:. Suzy!.

Jasmine Ellis
03-29-2006, 04:16 PM
All I can say is.
When I'm dressed, I'm more happyer in myself, than when in male mold.

Janelle Young
03-29-2006, 04:23 PM
I am just me no matter what I am wearing. Sometimes, not always, I feel better when I am dressed as a female and sometimes I feel better when dressed as a male. In any event I am always me. I am what I am.

RenaCD
03-29-2006, 04:39 PM
Why I'm Rena, the name says it all and means Peace. I am at peace with myself and the rest of the world and it's only just recently that I've discovered that Rena is always there and I can do anything, be anyone, and I love her for that.

ReginaK
03-29-2006, 08:59 PM
I'm usually just me.

christine55
03-29-2006, 09:18 PM
I really wanna know.

size7satin
03-29-2006, 09:35 PM
Yea, I'm a ****. I walk the streets at night looking for men.

Could you walk by my house please!?!? o wait you said your looking for men....... Just my luck

Francine
03-29-2006, 09:41 PM
I'm just me....
or the other me that is....
or the prettier, younger looking me....
and the happier me....

hmmmmm is there a pattern here?

Francine

Bonnie Jean
03-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Im the person I really am not the front I have to put on when dressed in drab. quiet, thoughtful loving and caring.

MaylinJane
03-29-2006, 10:04 PM
I'm me when dressed, I'm acting/pretending when I'm in drab.

May

Krystenw
03-29-2006, 10:32 PM
When I'm here I get things done around the house. Cooking, cleaning, etc.
When he is here he gets the lawn mowed and goes to work to make a living.
Kryten

DawnLabelle
03-29-2006, 11:00 PM
I dont dress often, but the times I get in full femme, Im.... me. I've gone out once en femme, and apart from a change in the clothing I was still the exact same person, except I naturally held my body in more feminine angles (cross your legs at the knees, the way I held my cigarette, how I flick my hair out of my face, the little things). Funny thing is, since I've gone out dressed and gotten more into it, I find myself holding my body in feminine ways even during my normal life!.

hrm...

oh, and fantasy dress up time doens't count ;)

Dawn

Diannna
03-29-2006, 11:02 PM
I'm just a 59 yr old broad, who is trying to fit in, and look appropiate for my age. And yes, I'm more calm and at peace with myself as Billi Jo, then as my male self....BJ0.02

Have to agree with Billijo. At 59, I try to dress my age, although I do have what I call " my **** side ". Once in a while I like the risque. But for the most part, I'm mostly in house wife mode. I do my best house cleaning when in girl mode. It seems to agree with me. I'm a bit more calm and in a better mood.

uknowhoo
03-29-2006, 11:43 PM
Cool question. I never thought of it quite like that before.

If I were to describe what Tammi is like from a third person perspective... I'd say she's a fun, funny, sexy (but not ****ty), single mid 30's, good girlfriend to have, to party with , or just to hang out with - kinda girl. Don't you wish you lived closer?:cheeky:

Hugs,

Tammi

Alexandria
03-29-2006, 11:55 PM
There's something that intrigues me about you.
Who do you become when your dressed in femme?
Are you the proffesional bussineess woman? The actress? The Mom ? A nurse? and so on.
I believe that most of us take on a persona and I would like you to share it.
and if possilble tell us why?

Love

Jenniffer

Be true to yourself.

Most of the time I am a professional business woman. I have many blouses and suits that look fantastic and feel great.

Other times I dress in a more casual/clubbing type attire.

Ashley Helen
03-30-2006, 12:16 AM
I would like to think Helen is considered a classy woman who would be a business woman if she worked. But hidden in her make up is a **** that appears every now and then.

danielle_from_cal
03-30-2006, 12:24 AM
There is no single answer for me. I am me. It's as if I am escaping being a man, and feeling all I really am. Sounds corny, I know. It's a feeling I cannot describe. I have dressed in suits and lingerie and everything in between, and always feel wonderful dressed as a woman. (Okay, Sharon Stone in that movie. But I spread my legs and YIKES.)

Lilith Moon
03-30-2006, 07:56 AM
Like a lot of people here I originally posted "I am me"

I got to thinking about this in the context of acceptance from our SOs...mine has difficulty and doesn't accept; although she tries...sometimes...when the phases of the Moon and Venus coincide...I'm rambling.

What I meant to say was that the lack of a female persona might actually hinder acceptance. My SO had no particular problem chatting to crossdressers at BDSM clubs...but when I came out to her I was somewhat surprised by her rejection of me being a crossdresser. With help from the people here, I now have some understanding of why that might be. For her, it potentially involved a complete reassessment of our relationship. The person she relied on in her life more than anyone else was not the person she thought.

Maybe it would have worked out better, then, if she had been presented with an "interloper" in the form of a female persona. Her image of me, the man in her life, could have remained intact and she may have been able to deal with the idea of a female "added extra" more comfortably. Especially, as this "virtual third party" in our relationship could be switched off for a while if it was difficult for her to handle.

Just my thoughts...what say, ladies??

lynda jane hamilton
03-30-2006, 09:59 AM
I am just me. I think and act the same as either. In male mode I think like Lynda anyway. When passing shop windows I look at clothes and think that would or would not suit me. I look at other women and what they are wearing and appraise their style or lack of it. Lynda is Lynda which is me in male mode as well!
However maybe I would like to be a bride just once and dress up for real!!

LOL

Lynda x

alysonatl
03-30-2006, 10:10 AM
I do take on different personas depending on what I'm wearing. Dressing up for me is more fun when i take on the personality the clothes suggest; I am a top businesswoman, a secretary, a rich doctor's wife, a housewife, a girl getting ready for a date, a college girl etc. I'd like to get a stewardess uniform from the 60s and be a sexy flight attendant.

lynda jane hamilton
03-30-2006, 11:18 AM
I am just me. I think and act the same as either. In male mode I think like Lynda anyway. When passing shop windows I look at clothes and think that would or would not suit me. I look at other women and what they are wearing and appraise their style or lack of it. Lynda is Lynda which is me in male mode as well!
However maybe I would like to be a bride just once and dress up for real!!

LOL

Lynda x

audrycd
03-30-2006, 12:08 PM
I'm just me in what ever i dress in. I feel better sometimes dressed femme and then some times better dressed male. But i do have a more calming and peacefule feeling dressed in femme. I no who i am and what i am and conented with it all

Jenniffer
03-30-2006, 12:23 PM
Cool question. I never thought of it quite like that before.

If I were to describe what Tammi is like from a third person perspective... I'd say she's a fun, funny, sexy (but not ****ty), single mid 30's, good girlfriend to have, to party with , or just to hang out with - kinda girl. Don't you wish you lived closer?:cheeky:

Hugs,

Tammi

Northern Va, it's just a click away, you certainly do sound like a great friend

Jenniffer

maid phylis
03-30-2006, 12:35 PM
well as soon as i am all dressed in my dress and heels i am my second self ,phylisanne.i think loke her and we are one for the alloted time we are toghether,love ph:yrtw: :doll: ylisanne

Jenniffer
03-30-2006, 12:37 PM
I would like to think Helen is considered a classy woman who would be a business woman if she worked. But hidden in her make up is a **** that appears every now and then.

Every now and then I would like to be someone else too.

Jenniffer

Ashleigh Beth
03-30-2006, 12:51 PM
Well, I'm just making this up, but... "just me, also!" It's rather thought-provoking, though I've never really thought about it. I just feel prettier, sexier, younger, and a bit of exhibitionist. Sometimes a little "****ty" sneaks in there, but I try to keep her down and just be a classy lady. But, what the "H" do I know!

Jenniffer
03-31-2006, 02:12 PM
We are all just ourselves but one thing is for sure not only on this thread but on so many others people are happier and some even feel younger dressing up,
makes you want to bottle this stuff.

Love

jenniffer

Well, I'm just making this up, but... "just me, also!" It's rather thought-provoking, though I've never really thought about it. I just feel prettier, sexier, younger, and a bit of exhibitionist. Sometimes a little "****ty" sneaks in there, but I try to keep her down and just be a classy lady. But, what the "H" do I know!

Elizabeth Anne
04-01-2006, 01:40 PM
I think that I am the same me but a little more sensitive. It is almost like wearing a dress allows me to be more tuned into my emotions. Really, it shouldn't mean a thing and yet I think it does for me. I am very buisiness like though and dress conservatively so maybe that says something as well.
I could not say it any better. My thoughts exactly.

mskilmer
04-01-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm my wife's best friend. :happy:

sparks
04-01-2006, 04:04 PM
As a wose one once said "wherever you go there you are!"

Dressed or not i'm just plain old tasteless!

Amelie
04-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Could you walk by my house please!?!? o wait you said your looking for men....... Just my luck

Do you have bars and strip joints on your street?

I forgot to answer why I become this person. I need the cash.

eleventhdr
04-01-2006, 07:21 PM
I am just the real gg i was suppose to have been when dressed. And accordinling I would act thus like the girl i really do want to be!:.

Suzy!:

jennifer marie
05-02-2006, 08:46 AM
Iam my wifes closest girl friend!

Ann lee
05-02-2006, 11:32 AM
i'm just an everyday girl, well at least thats what i want to be, jsut to fit in and look good and do what i have to do, i can do a proffesional, casual, and a hooker. but i think everyone can do all of these jsut like any other woman it all depends on what mood where in!!!

MsJanessa
05-02-2006, 11:49 AM
I'm many personae but My all time favorite is the one where I have the most fun---Bitch Goddess:chained: :dom:

btmgrl6
05-02-2006, 11:49 AM
I am the girl I have always wanted to be.....even tho I didn't even know it until a few years ago.....And I am happiest when she is around.

Gretchen
05-02-2006, 01:02 PM
In my career I did a combination of professional sales/technical expertise type work primarily from an office with occasional visits to clients offices. I am now retired and when I dress I guess I am dressing the way a female "me" would dress in that professional environment.
I wear conservative clothes such as dark knee length skirts, white blouses, mid heighth heels and always stockings or thigh highs. Lately I have expanded to some simple jewelry and light makeup and lipstick.
At this point in my CD journey I am still enjoying the wonderful feelings of the fabrics, heels, jewelry and a little makeup. I also like my male personna and am always aware of my still present need to maintain a reasonable balance between these two distinct parts of me.
Love,
Gretchen

Eugenie
05-02-2006, 01:54 PM
I'm not attempting to be someone exceptional when I dress. I'm just trying to be a woman, as completely and naturally as I can. I want to look like any woman having my age and body features that I can meet in the street or at a meeting with friends.

Love.

Eugenie

maid phylis
05-02-2006, 02:20 PM
when i am dressed enfemme i am the woman i was supposed to be,,, phylisanne.so when i am getting dressed she is already me and my male side is gone for the time being.and even when i am my male self she is still there waiting in the wings to go out and fly.love phylisanne:love: :hugs:

serinalynn
05-02-2006, 04:21 PM
I'm a very casual respectable woman when dressed.

Julie Avery
05-02-2006, 04:26 PM
I don't take on a persona when I crossdress. I dare to be what I am.