PDA

View Full Version : Dutch crossdresser is Ziggy Stardust (according to the corona-rules)

fiona de wilde
04-14-2020, 10:26 AM
Hi, Im Fiona. I?m a Dutch crossdresser and I make music-clips, in which I?m the only participant. All bandmembers look alike, because they?re all me. It is done with a greenscreen and a lot of patience. I started this long before the corona-crisis but at the moment it is a very safe way to play in a Bowie-coverband. This is my number one Bowie-song: Ziggy Stardust, for all you girls out there, keep up the spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c653rqUo_So

kimdl93
04-14-2020, 10:28 AM
Clever and talented!

docrobbysherry
04-14-2020, 12:18 PM
So cool, Fiona!:thumbsup:

I've considered using green screen tech in my picto stories!:straightface:

Star01
04-14-2020, 12:49 PM
As someone else who writes and records their own music I can appreciate how much work you put into your music and video. I'm kind of partial to SG's but LP's and Ibanez are excellent choices as well.

Tracii G
04-14-2020, 12:54 PM
Great video.

DianeT
04-14-2020, 01:07 PM
Haha brilliant! If I may: you should reduce the size of the three chorus gurls so they don't look oversized relative to the others in the front plan.

fiona de wilde
04-14-2020, 01:46 PM
Haha brilliant! If I may: you should reduce the size of the three chorus gurls so they don't look oversized relative to the others in the front plan.

haha, well maybe they're just big girls...but seriously, the size should be ok, they are all shrunk at the same time, so there should be no difference, Fiona

- - - Updated - - -

As someone else who writes and records their own music I can appreciate how much work you put into your music and video. I'm kind of partial to SG's but LP's and Ibanez are excellent choices as well.

This ibanez is my absolute favorite, it can rock but it can also sound funky

Dutchess
04-14-2020, 02:25 PM
Hi Fionoa , I liked that alot , HUGE fan of Bowie and you do a really great job .
My ex husband , a crossdresser , was Dutch also . We met , married and lived in Vlissingen for a number of years before coming back here . That is how I actually came to join this forum 11 years ago and why I spell my name Dutchess with a t in it .

Edit : I want to add the Cat People vid Fiona did is EXCELLENT !!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fiona de wilde
04-14-2020, 03:55 PM
Hi Fionoa , I liked that alot , HUGE fan of Bowie and you do a really great job .
My ex husband , a crossdresser , was Dutch also . We met , married and lived in Vlissingen for a number of years before coming back here . That is how I actually came to join this forum 11 years ago and why I spell my name Dutchess with a t in it .

great story, I love Vlissingen, went on holiday there when I was young, thanx for the compliment, Fiona

DianeT
04-14-2020, 04:10 PM
the size should be ok, they are all shrunk at the same time, so there should be no difference
They are the same size indeed on the screen, but being in the back of the scene, they should be smaller on the screen (my brain sees them bigger because it considers that when a person is farther and the same real life size as another, it should be smaller on the screen, if she's the same size in screen it reinterprets this as the person in the back being larger than the one in the front. It's much like the effect you get with images of people shot from a large distance with a telephoto, when some people seem huge compared to others).

alwayshave
04-14-2020, 07:16 PM
Fiona, Love the video.

dutch-anita
04-15-2020, 08:20 AM
Hi Dutchy oeps Fiona, I don't think the 3 gurls are 6 feet apart are they lol , seen a few of your music videos, didn't you do a video with paula satijn a while ago?

fiona de wilde
04-15-2020, 02:32 PM
Hi Dutchy oeps Fiona, I don't think the 3 gurls are 6 feet apart are they lol , seen a few of your music videos, didn't you do a video with paula satijn a while ago?

yes Anita, Paula Satijn is good friend! We made clip together.