PDA

View Full Version : If I had extra money I would...

Patience
04-15-2020, 11:46 AM
I would travel the world crossdressed and make a travelogue. And to stretch the money, I would set up a Patreon account.

How about you?

docrobbysherry
04-15-2020, 11:53 AM
Well, I've done the traveling part.:thumbsup:

But, have no clue what Patreon means?:brolleyes:

Patience
04-15-2020, 11:58 AM
What's up, Doc?

"Patreon" is an online fundraising platform which allows qualifying persons to request public donations to fund their projects. A lot of "how to" videos on YouTube, including many CDer (and non-CDer) Makeup videos give the viewer an option to support the producer through Patreon.

wendy
04-15-2020, 12:18 PM
depending on the amount and if it is was sufficient, I would promptly retire and start pursuing my interests. Maybe take a cosmetic/makeup course so I can learn more about cosmetology, home my CD skills, and investigate/research on how to become a passable woman.

Tracy Irving
04-15-2020, 02:24 PM
Invest it all in the market when we test new lows in the coming weeks, then take the profits after the recovery and build a proper crossdressing closet complete with ensuite.

Kandi Robbins
04-15-2020, 03:25 PM
Permanently remove any hair, body and face. Then a little cool sculpting on those love handles. I'd love a bikini body.

Jenny22
04-15-2020, 03:33 PM
I would build a beautiful retirement community for aged and unfortunate CDers and TG/TS women, and fully staff it with the extra money left over. But, where to build it would be the challenge. Where would YOU build it?

Joni T
04-15-2020, 04:03 PM
.....buy my own private island and build our (the Mrs and me) dream retirement home.
Jon

Krea
04-16-2020, 01:26 AM
There is actually not much more that i want. I'm very happy with life.
However, if i was really rich, i would pay for permanent facial hair removal. Improving my look and removing the need to keep shaving would be well worth it.

bridget thronton
04-16-2020, 02:45 AM
Buy a cabin on a quiet inland lake

Connie D50
04-16-2020, 07:53 AM
First I would buy all the CD Items to improve my passablity (if there is such a word :))
Then a vacation somewhere warm (to wear that Bathing suit I've only been ably to wear once)
Buy a house that had few or no neighbors. Four car garage two for my wife and two for me I'll have a one car that is my Connie car lol.
Of course four walk in closets two again for both of us.
Some minor work to help work with a tired 64 year old male face. (not to much just enough to help).
Shopping shopping then more shopping.
Ok this was FUN have a great day and be safe out there.

Wait have to steal Kandi's Permanently remove any hair, body and face. lol

MaryAnn1963
04-16-2020, 08:23 AM
Move away to some where new to me, get electrolysis to rid myself of these pesky facial hairs, have my nose made a size or two smaller... see what living as Mary Ann would really be like...:daydreaming:

jacques
04-16-2020, 09:38 AM
hello Patience,
if I had money I would open a women's fashion boutique
luv J

Tracii G
04-16-2020, 10:21 AM
Patreon is a fancy way to beg for money to fund their you tube channel because they don't want to use their own money.
Go fund me is another way to beg for money.
If I had the extra money I would buy a metal milling machine.

Ressie
04-16-2020, 01:16 PM
Depends on how much "extra" money is. Could be just a few bucks to X. But if had a windfall like the lotto I would love to travel, at least for a while. Crossdressing would be optional.

dana 1
04-16-2020, 07:50 PM
Don’t wait to long, they can’t remove grey hair

mbmeen12
04-17-2020, 05:21 AM
Definitely fill in missing hair on my head, let it grown out to present and get it colored reddish with black highlites. Then augmentation.....Move to a place (warm)were folks would not be so judgmental.

Vicky_Scot
04-17-2020, 05:47 AM
Buy a nice wee house on the seafront with the nearest neighbour being at least 3 miles away either side. X

abby054
04-17-2020, 06:21 AM
What is this ?extra money? that you speak of?

alwayshave
04-17-2020, 06:22 AM
Buy a fifty foot catamaran and sail the world.

Sometimes Steffi
04-17-2020, 08:21 AM
I would start a foundation to help other transgender women find out where they wanted to go and fund them to get there.

It's not the person with the most toys that wins; it's the one who does the most good!

Patience
04-17-2020, 09:57 AM
What is this ?extra money? that you speak of?
It’s a myth that certain persons may find that, after paying all their expenses, they still have a little money left over.

I’m not sure I believe in it myself. Anyhow, it’s not my concept. Someone else encouraged me to start this thread.

Cheryl T
04-17-2020, 10:21 AM
Depends on how much "extra" we are talking about.
Is it the stimulus check?
Is it the Powerball jackpot?
Is it a few thousand from a rich uncle who just passed away?

Give us something to work with and then we can get down to business.

Kelly DeWinter
04-17-2020, 11:13 AM
I'd give it away, to someone more needy. I grew up rural poor ....... but I've always wanted to take some art classes, so i guess i'd take enough art classes to make me feel guilty then give the rest away . LOL

char GG
04-17-2020, 11:16 AM
Please remember this is the MtF "Crossdressing" section. Keep your answers related to CDing. If not a CD subject, start another similar thread in the Lounge. Thanks:)

Posts after this one will be deleted if not CD related.

MsEva
04-17-2020, 03:46 PM
I would build a beautiful retirement community for aged and unfortunate CDers and TG/TS women, and fully staff it with the extra money left over. But, where to build it would be the challenge. Where would YOU build it?

Love your thoughts!

Patience
05-20-2020, 12:42 AM
First I would buy all the CD Items to improve my passablity (if there is such a word :))

There certainly is!

I have not given much thought to what kind of car my fem self would like, but that sounds like fun.

BrendaPDX
05-20-2020, 11:23 AM
Wow! I am a little small minded, I was just thinking about a really nice wig:laughing:

Star01
05-20-2020, 11:38 AM
I have plenty of money along with investments I haven't even touched and we recently got a substantial inheritance. We're not rich but not hurting for money and our travel plans are on hold indefinitely with our only trip being to Norway late last summer. There really isn't a lot that i want or need except to get through some personal hurdles and hopefully improve my dressing opportunities going forward. There was a time I thought I'd want to travel around in a motor home but I spent so much time away from home over the years that I'm enjoying being a home body right now.

Robertacd
05-20-2020, 01:50 PM
Right off the top of my head I would say SRS, FFS, implants, and lots and lots of clothes!

Lana Mae
05-20-2020, 02:02 PM
Roberta hit the nail on the head for me! I would do exactly the same and maybe donate a potion to a good charity! Hugs Lana Mae

Natalie5004
05-20-2020, 03:09 PM

Orange County

lingerieLiz
05-20-2020, 11:03 PM
I happy with where I am in life. I can afford to do things I want and go to places I want. Funny, I worked hard and long to make enough to do what I thought I wanted. Now, I'm happy with what I have and don't really want the bigger house. We have most everything we need and buy things for fun. I do donate to several charities.

Angie G
05-21-2020, 09:24 AM
buy new shoes and dresses and of course more skirts. :hugs:
Angie

Elizabeth G
05-21-2020, 04:54 PM
Electrolysis and lots of it!

ShelbyDawn
05-21-2020, 05:36 PM
Hair replacement on my head and electrolysis from my nose to my toes.

Tania75
05-23-2020, 05:23 AM
I have recently come back from a major life changing illness, so extra money is not needed at all. I just want to live a healthy and happy life, and that life is not measured in dollars.
That doesn't Mean that I don't dream, I probably dream even bigger, but perhaps I understand what will really make me happy in life, now and beyond.

Bobbi46
05-23-2020, 05:35 AM
I would want find a way to expand on a greater public awareness and acceptability platform so that all of our gender variations are freely accepted without the bigotry one comes across from time to time.
Then having achieved that i would host an anual festival for our community as a whole

Raychel
05-23-2020, 07:23 AM
i would buy a plane and hire a pilot to travel the world
so many places to see

BillieAnneJean
05-23-2020, 11:43 AM
If I had unlimited funds I would take my wife on an around the world trip. Via private jet. Do Carnival in Venice. Carnival in Trinidad and Brazil. LeMans 24 hour. October fest in Munich. Goodwood festival. Burning man. Folsom Street Fair. The Paris Air Show. Oshkosh. Reno Air Races. Derby Day. Ascot. San Francisco more than once. Same for London. New York too. And definitely Chicago in the spring to summer. Monterey car show.

Primarily I would be in drab. But I mixed in a few that if you know about them, you know they are definitely oriented to what the ladies are wearing and those, like Ascot, I would do
enfemme.

But the primary focus would not be CDing. It would be having fun with her. I enjoy her company more than anything.

Pixie_94
05-23-2020, 01:52 PM
If I had some extra money, as you say, I'd buy a house and travel for a while.

Marcella59
05-23-2020, 05:35 PM
I would buy the best weed and all the Grey Goose I would need until the END. A morphine drip for last uncomfortable days

Terri_Cross
05-24-2020, 10:08 AM
I would like to have about a thousand acres of land somewhere, nice and remote, so I could walk outside of the cabin dressed in nothing but a bra and panty and do whatever I wanted. No nosy neighbors. No snide remarks. Just me, the dogs, my hobbies, and nature. And update all of my wardrobe.

Maryannginger
05-24-2020, 03:15 PM
I would create transgendertown

Stephanie47
05-25-2020, 12:02 PM
I'd build a big house with a dedicated hobby room to hang out in.

Helen_Highwater
05-25-2020, 12:38 PM
Assuming this thread was intended to discuss how you'd improve your CD'ing I'm struggling to think of anything. I'm not one for designer labels so a blingy designer handbag or some pairs of Jimmy Choo's wouldn't really float my boat.

Having your makeup done by a pro on a regular basis and perhaps using the services of a stylist to give you clothing choices advice but again it wouldn't need to be designer. One thing I would like to spend money on is a top flight wig or two. Oh and yes, tailored corsets, all in different colours to match whatever they were being worn under. It goes without saying bra and knickers to match.

So fully styled, makeup done to perfection then I guess you'd need to take it somewhere. A box at the opera or ballet, a high class eatery, somewhere stylish and classy.

Amy Lee
05-27-2020, 11:14 AM
Laser hair removal, 3 or 4 nice human hair wigs, a new home on several acres of land and an awesome She-Shed to dress up in!

BTWimRobin
05-27-2020, 07:05 PM
Let's see....

Hair removal, get a professional makeover from head to toe .... start a shoe company which makes nice casual shoes for sasquatches like me.

NancySue
05-28-2020, 09:15 AM
I would buy all the Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs I could.

Patience
06-11-2020, 08:45 AM
With unlimited funds, Nancy, you could buy yourself into the company and help design them!

Taylor186
06-11-2020, 10:42 AM
As far as crossdressing goes, for me, nothing would change.

Angie G
06-11-2020, 11:49 AM
If I was to travel it would be to see the U.S. I seen Georgia and Alaska and Pennsylvania. And Airports in 14 states. :hugs:
Angie

JaytoJillian
06-11-2020, 11:14 PM
I would totally fix up my sister's home.

bobbi1957
06-11-2020, 11:51 PM
if i had lots of extra money id buy a flat where i could have all my bobbi stuff there in a town that was very accepting everyone there would know me as bobbi. not to leave family but have a place where i could enjoy being my otherside

Vale
06-12-2020, 08:45 AM
At this time in my life the things that could be improved are not things that money could buy.

Katiedreams
06-17-2020, 10:52 PM
At this trying time i am just happy that have kept too much of my savings in bank account.

Jenny_S
06-20-2020, 08:21 AM
Some of the posts before me demonstrate how magnanimous and gracious you ladies are. I’m still at a point where I’m trying to build a relationship between Jenny and my SO. So ... I would elect to take a two week island vaca to my wife’s dream location, Bora Bora. From the moment we departed home until our return we would enjoy a wonderfully girly vacation.