PDA

View Full Version : My adventure

Kendra Sue
04-20-2020, 07:11 PM
I decided to be bold and show off my boobs.
I got my panties on and my La Bien (lingerie)
All in one. The added my forms. Finally I put on make up
And got a real close shave and put on my jeans and a tee shirt. I have to admit I had a nice rack. Had to go do some shopping. Never got a second look. It sure was fun

Shelly Preston
04-22-2020, 02:26 AM
Thread restored after Clarification

DonnaJ
04-23-2020, 03:01 AM
Awesome to read this. You have gone where I have not gone before...

What kind of shopping? Home essentials - shopping for clothes - or both of the above?

I am working up my nerve to do this. Grocery shopping seems to be a good first step. I don’t think I could pull off Lowe’s or Home Depot at this point. I’m afraid my level of interest in the merchandise would be a dead giveaway. :haha:

Kendra Sue
04-25-2020, 07:16 PM
I got gas, went to grocery and to home depot.

Jodie_Lynn
04-25-2020, 07:28 PM
I've been shopping for groceries, to the bank, the Post Office, Lowe's & Home Depot. I've never had a problem.

If you act like it's no big thing, then it ain't no big thing.

Sara Jessica
04-25-2020, 07:44 PM
Why does now seem like the totally wrong time to be showing off one's boobs?

Just sayin'. :eek:

Krisi
04-28-2020, 11:33 AM
I suppose with the pandemic and people wearing face masks, it would be pretty safe to dress up as a woman and go to the essential stores for essential items. Wear the mask and who can tell?

ShelbyDawn
04-28-2020, 11:48 AM
I kind of got forced into your scenario, I have lost close to 40 pounds over the past few years.
My chest has gone from a 42 band to a 38 with a nice natural B cup, gynecomastia, I guess. I haven't changed my choice of clothes but have started wearing bras for support, yeah right. :)

Depending on the shirt and the bra, my breasts are noticeable and over the past year, not one comment or sideways look.