PDA

View Full Version : Being 'spotted' in public

maidthesy
03-29-2006, 02:38 PM
I have been wearing full lingerie under my male outer clothes for some time now, and while most of the time my nyloned ankles , garter bumps or bra straps go most of the time unnoticed , I found lately that occurrences in which people spot my nylon stockings have increased.

Mostly elder women or teenager groups seem to have a knack at discovering the nylons on my ankles and I wonder if this has to do with the fact that there isn't that much hosiery to see these days anyway (the Ladies simply dont wear hosiery that much anymore) and that nylon stockings or pantyhose just catch attention more frequently.

So far i have earned lots of stares, giggles, whispers and laughter. This makes me really feel even more humiliated and awkward.

What have been other's experiences ?

Your sincerely
maidthesy

sharifemme
03-29-2006, 03:00 PM
As I sit here in my office dressed in all femme clothing and wearing a fleece jacket over the top, I find myself wondering just why nobody notices. Everybody can readily see my women's jeans, femme socks, and women's sneakers but nobody ever comments. They don't get a look at my undies, smaller breast enhancers, or my blouse. Only comments I hear is when I leave my small earrings in or when I still have a hint of perfume wafting out. I've even had acrylic nails with clear or nude colored polish on and nobody said a word. I've been doing this for a long time and think most people are too busy to notice someone as invisible as me. LOL!

Sharifemme

I have been wearing full lingerie under my male outer clothes for some time now, and while most of the time my nyloned ankles , garter bumps or bra straps go most of the time unnoticed , I found lately that occurrences in which people spot my nylon stockings have increased.

Mostly elder women or teenager groups seem to have a knack at discovering the nylons on my ankles and I wonder if this has to do with the fact that there isn't that much hosiery to see these days anyway (the Ladies simply dont wear hosiery that much anymore) and that nylon stockings or pantyhose just catch attention more frequently.

So far i have earned lots of stares, giggles, whispers and laughter. This makes me really feel even more humiliated and awkward.

Your sincerely
maidthesy

michelle_grrrl
03-29-2006, 04:19 PM
I feel your pain maidthesy I wear those things under my drab clothes ALL the time and when i'm out i have gotten a few stares and laughs but i just shoot em a dirty look or just walk away!

Marla S
03-29-2006, 05:44 PM

I have no experiences lately (I sit in the closet :straightface: ), but I think I can feel your pain too.
I used to try the androgynous way and tried to break some fashion rules in my teenager days and somtimes later at the university. Though I got even compliments and positve stares from time to time (mostly women) it needed fortitude.
Today I'd just like to make my way and would fear these teenager groups the most. They can be cruel.

maidthesy
03-30-2006, 01:39 PM
Hi Marla, thanks for your input. Though i have never worn androgynous clothing i would suppose that male clothes paired with female underwear is even more something with catches the eye , and though even more something which can be smiled or laughed at.

I cannot imagine that clothes which can not be designated as male or female on first sight would be more 'spottable' than a pair of 15 den nylons or a bra outline with outer male attire.

Then again I am not too sure about that

maidthesy

Laura Jane
03-30-2006, 03:55 PM

I suspect you have trouser legs that don't quite reach your ankles!

I've worn tights under my suit trousers before and been a bit paranoid that people might see them or even hear them, but no one did.

Strangley, when I wore a pair of Female Combat trousers the other day I got a few stares, I just suppose these girls have looked at the same pair in the shops!

Marla S
03-30-2006, 03:56 PM
... i would suppose that male clothes paired with female underwear is even more something with catches the eye , and though even more something which can be smiled or laughed at.
I agree. Though I usually wear thights or hose and a bodysuit under drab, I take care not to show it (not always), because my experiences those days kind of exhausted me. Just today I got the feeling of beeing spotted, though the lady probably just wanted to have a look on my newspaper.

I cannot imagine that clothes which can not be designated as male or female on first sight would be more 'spottable' than a pair of 15 den nylons or a bra outline with outer male attire.
Well, those days I had makup with eyeliner or eyeshadow or both, dangly earrings, bracletts, shirts with frills, different not very masculine haircuts, jackets I made from sewing patterns for women (little changes for a better fit). Later at the University, I sewed trousers with integrated skirts (a few years before it became girls fashion for a short time).
Though all this was driven by my CD background, it was finaly only a fashion statement trying to push the borders of male clothes ... an exhausting one.

So, I'm back in drab and in the closet but will try to open the door again. Fearing the most teenagergroups :cheeky:

maidthesy
03-31-2006, 03:52 PM
Yes , they really are the most frequent spotters, and the most cruel ones. A few months ago i was sitting in the train home when an unscheduled stop between two stations took about 45 minutes. In that time 3 girls next to me of course saw the thin nylon stockings i was wearing and giggled so loudly that a few others from the rear joined them soon and they all had a real laughter at me.

I was just really happy that the controller was in another part of the train

maidthesy

Allison1
04-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Could well be! Women dress to casually in this country anymore. Since they seem to wear the pants in the family, I guess they don't care. I like to wear nylons or trouser socks when I dress up even as a male in public. I feel feminine. I'm sure people notice and wonder. That's part of the thrill. Love it. Enjoy! ally

Kitty Sue
04-02-2006, 01:00 AM
I love Belgium. I had some really great experiences in Belgium. I went to a great sauna dressed up. The name was Club 3000. I am going back to Brussels when I leave the army in a few months.
In the town of Waterloo I found a great little lingerie store. The woman in there was wonderful. I bought panties, bras etc and got changed in the changing rooms. I loved it.
Walked around with the triangle part of my thong showing. By Brassier was clearly visible on the train. Now that evening, well let's just say I was made to feel more fem(or what I imagine to be) than I ever had up until that point. Belgium guys are so hot!