PDA

View Full Version : Well, that was interesting...

ShelbyDawn
05-01-2020, 05:55 PM
I have been enjoying the lock down as much as I can, dressing every day and even tried to do my nails earlier, god I miss the girls at my salon...

Anyway, today, I'm wearing a light summer sundress,I love this one because it has a tight enough bodice hat I can wear my forms without a bra, my wig is up in a pony tail and I am enjoying a glass of wine as I work on another story. I ordered a pizza and was listening for the knock on my door telling me it had been delivered, It came and I waited a few minutes to let the delivery person reach the stairs before I went to retrieve it from the stoop, contact-free delivery and all that. I even check the peephole to make sure they're gone.

I open the door to grab the pizza and there he is, standing across the hall, just down a bit and out of the view of my peephole, his cute little mask in place, waiting to make sure I got my pizza.

I could see the smile in his eyes as he waved and said, "Enjoy your pizza," and left. I'm thinking the $3.00 tip I added to the order may not have been enough.
No telling what stories he will tell.

Oh, well. Just had to share.

CrossKimmy
05-01-2020, 06:11 PM
It?s the small things that make up a larger picture.