PDA

View Full Version : One-year anniversary of telling the wife

pattysue
10-31-2004, 02:17 PM
Well it's been one year this Halloween since I told my wife. Things have gone pretty well so far. After telling her about me being a CD'er. We went through all the (Normal CD'ing) questions. I told her this has gone on since I was about six. She has not accepted my CD'ing, but she says she can work with it. I have gone from dressing a little in front of her to now a day’s full dress on the weekend. When I started in front of her she said no bras. And didn't like me using makeup. She didn't seem to mind nail polish. I have now got to the point that I use all the "GG" stuff and wear nightgowns to bed. It's been fun.... Last weekend I was wearing my Pink brides maid dress and she asked if I was the Bride or Brides maid. I got a good chuckle out of that and felt good about things. The only thing I have not acquired is a wig. I usually have about shoulder length hair, but right now it's cut pretty short. I'm not sure how a wig will go over, and I'm kind of scared it will rock this steady boat. But I sure do like a few of the Brown-Red curly/wavy mid length wigs I've seen on Ebay. I moosed up my hair last night and got it spiky and said it's my lesbian hair do. I will have to wait and see what the next year brings, good fortune I hope. :o

Pattysue

Julie
10-31-2004, 02:30 PM
Pattysue, firstly congratulations on the 1st anniversary of you telling your wife about your CD'ing.

It seems things are very steady at present and your wife appears to have accepted everything so far, why would suggesting a wig rock the boat?

Still I hope you eventually persuade her and you can get the wig you want.

Julie J

Sweet Susan
10-31-2004, 03:24 PM
You go girl! Congrats on the anniversary. That is a huge step, and it sounds as though things can only improve. My wife usually seems fine with my crossdressing, but she tends to get a bit nervous when it appears to her that I have gone overboard, so be careful. Remember to always consider how she will feel and respond to what you do. I don't think a wig will be a big deal, should be a logical step to her, but you never know. If I were you, I'd just flat out tell her that you want a wig to round out your look. Afterall, how much of a reach is that compared to wearing nighties to bed at night. My wife would freak if I wore nighties to bed. One thing my wife truly fears, and tells me about it often, is that I will eventually want to have a sex change. Nothing like that could ever happen, I like my little guy too much, but she doesn't understand that. For me, much of the fun of crossdressing is the impression it makes on my little friend. Go for the wig! Susan

Wenda
10-31-2004, 03:50 PM
Sounds as though it is going as well as possible. Just keep the communication open and listen to her concerns. Same with my gf, she likes having Wenda to shop with, but sometimes she is a little concerned that it is not the person she knows. Takes time. wenda.

Aly
11-01-2004, 05:53 AM
My girlfriend of some 12 years has known for most of the time, and is very encouraging. There is not much difference between me dressed or not now, I always wear panties, usually tights, always wear a nightie in bed, and have kind of feminine male clothes too, ones I think a gg would wear. My girlfriend has bought me a lot of my clothes as presents. I realise how lucky I am.
I guess the point is congratulations on telling your wife a year ago, and if you're not pushy and thoughtful of your wifes feelings, things will only get better.

pattysue
11-02-2004, 12:59 AM
Things seem to be good we went looking for a leotart for me to work out in tonight. Didn't find any at the three stores we were at. But, she said when she gets back in town this weekend we can go shopping. I also used her Riders med. jeans yesterday. So, I'll be getting a pair of Riders jeans in long lenght this weekend along with the leotart. I wore her stretchy Rayon pants out tonight, I love those pants. She called me a chicken the other night when I didn't wear them out. If she has a good time out of town and comes back in a good mood, I'm thinking I'll try and get a ok for the wig. :rolleyes:

Pattysue

Sweet Susan
11-02-2004, 02:37 AM
Glad to see you are maintaining the road to advancement. Keep it up, and good luck.

Aly
11-02-2004, 05:41 AM
Sounds like its going great. I think you should go for the wig. Good luck

Bobbie13
11-02-2004, 09:31 AM
:) yes congrats also!!it's been about 1 1/2 yrs now with my g/f knowing she is still not too sure but we almost always have sex while i'm dressed up with panties & either stockings or pantyhose.some times also with a bra.i love cding so much.keep up the faith...