PDA

View Full Version : Make up help

Georgia
03-29-2006, 06:27 PM
I need to get new foundation and powder. I want to order it off of the revlon site . But I don't know the shade that I need. What I have now is Lorial but the shade is wore off.

uknowhoo
03-29-2006, 11:27 PM
I'm afraid i don't have an answer to your question, but i do have a suggestion. Once you have a few more posts under your belt, you can send a PM to DanaJ, requesting admission to the Beauty Club. Good luck and happy dressing Georgia. Hugs, Tammi

Bev06 GG
03-30-2006, 12:35 AM
Hi there,

My advice to you would be to find a dressing service that does makeup. They will tell you straight away what shades and colours etc suit you. However, beware, because some of them exploit the CD community and charge extortionate prices.. I dont know where abouts you live or whats on your doorstep so shop around.
I run a makeover service and meet alot of crossdressers. On their first visit we discuss all of this and because Im a makeup consultant they can actually buy the products that I use directly from myself. This has proved to be very popular as it cuts out those embarassing visits to the makeup department.
The general rule of thumb is that a foundation should not change the colour of your skin, it should be exactly the same colour tone as your neck.
Hope you find what your looking for.
BEVxxx

DonnaT
03-30-2006, 12:04 PM
Just go to a makeup counter at a local store, like Macy's or Hecht's and ask. They will help.