PDA

View Full Version : breast implants

bredalee25
03-29-2006, 07:41 PM
I was just wondering if any of you had the chance and the money to get breast implants would you get them? If yes why would you get them?

Ashley in Virginia
03-29-2006, 07:43 PM
If I got my own breasts I'd never leave the house. So the answer is no, because I need to go to work and live a semi-normal life.

Christina Nicole
03-29-2006, 08:04 PM
No to implants. Yes, to hormones, in the abstract, but no in reality. There's more to be had from HRT.
Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Ellie
03-29-2006, 08:16 PM
Well, I have a natural pair of A-1/2 cup breasts due to the side effects of Testosterone replacement but even without them I wouldn't get implants.

I've seen lots of Baaaaaaad boob jobs living out here in L. A.

Billijo49504
03-29-2006, 08:53 PM
Well, I have breasts of 38 C and I some times wish I didn't have them. Because if I used breast forms, I could take them out, but what I have, doesn't come out. I don't goe shirtless in the summer. And I wish I could. But I have to live with what I have, so I just live with having breasts...BJ

LindaTS
03-31-2006, 10:10 AM
I would definitely do it if I could. When we go on hormones we can only expect to develope in a similar way as the females in our families. Is your mother and any sisters small breasted? Then chances are you will be too. I'm a good solid 36A now and I think I've stopped growing. I'm getting close to being full time, about 90% now, but even if I'm not able to go full time I would still have the implants. I think I'd be happy with B's now but if I do make it all the way I would want C's.

Kimberly
03-31-2006, 10:41 AM
My mum's got huge breasts, (the only comparison in my family,) so I expect I would have too - that's only from childbirth, mind you. She was probably a fair size to begin with... C, D?

kaitlin
03-31-2006, 11:23 AM
Hi Girls, If I had the money, oh YES!!! I would have a c- cup implants done tommorow. I think having real (so to speak) breasts would be GREAT! No tape, no stick on forms, just real perky breasts. You can always hide what you dont want seen, or just br proud of what you are and what you have. But YES I would!! Luvs Kaitlin

Joy Carter
03-31-2006, 10:49 PM
I saw several pictures of men with breast implants not worth the price of admission. :thumbsdn:

trannie T
04-01-2006, 01:58 AM
It's a great fantasy but the reality would be difficult. If one was not completely out what would you do with them when you wore drab. I like the ones that I can put away when I take off my bra.

Be careful what you ask for, you might get it.

Bev06 GG
04-01-2006, 02:32 AM
YES YES YES YES and YES. I would love. And lets face it I could get away with it cos Im supposed to have some. Awww life is so full of disappointments.
BEVxxxx

Robyn2006
04-01-2006, 02:33 AM
If I could really cross over and actively live as a woman, I would do whatever I could to have the body I dream for. So, yes... absolutely, I would get implants, but that's if they're needed after a year or two of hormone therapy... which would be likely, as I'm now so accustomed to having my 38D breast forms. Don't really think I'd be happiy in a lesser size. Though they do say on hormones that you're likely to develop to a close proximity of the size of the women in your family, and all the women in my family have very large breasts. And FYI: I am keeping this as a real possibility someday.

Robyn

Bernice
04-01-2006, 02:42 AM
It's a great fantasy but the reality would be difficult. If one was not completely out what would you do with them when you wore drab. I like the ones that I can put away when I take off my bra.

Be careful what you ask for, you might get it.

I'm too old, and way too happily married for SRS. So: Reality check. If things were different? Well if I could choose different things, I'd be a GG, and would not need implants.

Hugs,

Bernice

ReginaK
04-01-2006, 08:46 AM
I would get them when:

1. I reached the point where I no longer needed my male identity.
2. I actually looked good with them.
3. I got over my crippling fear of needles and knives.

HaleyPink2000
04-01-2006, 10:03 AM
Maybe if i was in a diffrent point in my life, I'd do it. But for now will do with silicone enhancers. It would be nice, like I said. But nahhh! I'm happy. Maybe like I said, someday.

RachelDenise
04-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Would I do it? Yes, if I could. Obviously the ramifications would be something to deal with and practically I don't think it would ever happen. A girl can dream however................

Barb Valentine
04-01-2006, 10:44 AM
If I got my own breasts I'd never leave the house. So the answer is no, because I need to go to work and live a semi-normal life.

I be too busy playing with them

Michelle8
04-01-2006, 10:53 AM
I would rather take hormones and grow my own.
Breast implants are to dangerous and risky.

Laurie_Ann_CD
04-01-2006, 02:12 PM
I will not because there are things that I like to do being shirtless in the summer time.

Sara_Marie
04-01-2006, 02:13 PM
I would get them when:

1. I reached the point where I no longer needed my male identity.
2. I actually looked good with them.
3. I got over my crippling fear of needles and knives.

I agree with Ragina.