PDA

View Full Version : Who's best in heels?

Billijo49504
03-29-2006, 09:19 PM
Hi all, I'm wondering if you or your SO is better in walking in heels? Here I'm better than my wife, but she doesn't care. She can't remember the last time she had heels on. I have mine on tonight...BJ

Maria2004
03-29-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm better and my wife doesn't care either, but she is impressed at how I can. :)

Francine
03-29-2006, 09:49 PM
My wife wears flat sandals. period.
she says anything with over a 1/2 " heel..and her feet get sore.

Francine

MaylinJane
03-29-2006, 10:24 PM
My wife wears either flats, doc martin's, or clunky frankenstein shoes. When she finially did by a pair of heels I had to teach her how to walk in them, a fact we both got a good laugh out of.

May

Wenda
03-29-2006, 10:29 PM
My GF doesnt wear heels. Spends too much time on her feet with her work. Last night she said something to effect that it was pretty bad when your guy looks better in stockings and heels than you do. I dont agree, she has very nice, muscular but shapely legs, but, I am the heels girl in our house.

Diannna
03-29-2006, 10:33 PM
I'd have to say we're about the same, maybe she has a slight edge. First time she saw me in heels, she said she was amazed at how good I walked in them. Then I went downstaris to freshen our drinks and she told me maybe I was pressing my luck, I told her I've been wearing heels a long time. When I came back up with fresh drinks, she said I was too good. Hehehe!

DawnLabelle
03-29-2006, 10:57 PM
I've always been able to walk better in heels than my ex's, it was a source of some jealousy :(.

Dawn

michellecd9999
03-29-2006, 11:28 PM
My wife does not like to wear heels. She rarely wears heels and nothing very high. She has nice legs and looks good. I wish she would wear them more. She has small feet (6.5 womens) and says it hurts her feet. I LOVE to wear heels! Most all of mine are 3 - 4 inches. I practice standing and walking all the time in them. When I had both makeovers the ladies said I had great legs and walked so well in the heels they could not believe it!
Michelle

Adrienne Heels
03-29-2006, 11:30 PM
I think I am better than my wife in heels.....she never wears them as she says they hurt her feet. My stylist told me I walk very well in heels. I told her it was because I used to wear mom's as a little boy...3 to 4 inch heels are my favs too.

Allison1
03-29-2006, 11:32 PM
My wife is absolutely awesome in heels up to 4"s. She used to be a model and was to be inteviewed by "Playboy." I can do well in 4"ers and even love walking in my 6"ers a little, but I cannot compete w/ my wife overall. She is a very sexy stylish woman. ally

uknowhoo
03-30-2006, 12:25 AM
Moi.

Much to my chagrine, the Mrs. doesn't particularly like heels. She has bought a coupla sandals with a bit of heel to them in the past year or so. I guess there's hope.:D

Tammi

Jerry
03-30-2006, 12:38 AM
She doesn't know how well I do, because she doesn't want to see me in them. I can't remember when she last wore heels.

So I'd pick me. When I wear them, I absolutely love them and have no trouble at all. I've never had to try and run in them though. If someone grabbed my purse, I'm afraid it would be gone for good.

I've always had at least 2-1/2" heels on any shoe. I prefer 3" to 4". But recently a bought a cute pair of sandals with a kitten heel. (I just love to say "kitten heel".) They are very comfortable and still satisfy!

Jerry

Seven
03-30-2006, 12:51 AM
My beloved wife is not into heels 2inc maybe, me also, how sisters walk in 6inc heels well ? I can walk well in them, my wife love's a more flat shoe.

Toni
03-30-2006, 02:55 AM
Between me and my wife it's six of one and half a dozen of the other. I walk fine in 4inch heels and so does she - her legs are lovely in them.

Vicky_Scotland
03-30-2006, 03:29 AM
My wife always says that she is amazed how I can walk in my heels and my boots with high heels because I seem to do it naturally. She can only walk in heels if the heel is tiny.

Jennaie
03-30-2006, 04:06 AM
I have always been what my mother called an agile cat. I have an excellent sense of balance and I can walk in heels as well as any girl I know.

That said, I don't wear them much in public as I do not wish to draw too much attention to myself. We all know that the sound of heels on cement, tile, or wood will turn the heads of every man within hearing distance.

Jennaie :be:

HaleyPink2000
03-30-2006, 08:27 AM
I'd say my wife might be. Actually I don't walk much in heels. I pretty much stay with angle pumps or 1" or less heeels. Maybe someday I'll make the change to higher heels. But for now I'm more into walking. LOL:)

Also as for Heels go. I did see a girl in a pair of bright pink heels coming out of the Hospital yesterday while waiting for my Wife. She was dressed like everyone else for the most part. Blouse over Coat, and pants. But She had on these 4" heels, bright bright pink. Everyone was taking a look or glance at her for that reason. Hmmm? I guess I should not ever buy Bright pink heels to wear out. Attention getters for sure.

Amanduhrob
03-30-2006, 09:26 AM
Holly never wears heels...Never, so this one was easy.

wendy
03-30-2006, 09:51 AM
I would have to say me, she hardly wears heels at all.

Lindahexi
03-30-2006, 10:05 AM
I am much better at walking in heels than my wife, but that's because she hardly ever wears them, and I'm wearing them at every opportunity.

Donna tv
03-30-2006, 11:12 AM
That would be me ! Years ago my wife always wore heels , she did and still would look very hot in them but like others have stated the feet can't take it anymore. I used to be so jealous when she would wear them to go out and I had to be in drab shoes. Now when I wear mine I think she gets a little jealous , she loves them but just can't handle them any longer. If I had my way i would wear them everyday.

Leilani68
03-30-2006, 11:30 AM
Without a doubt, that would be myself.
My Wife does not wear heels but maybe once in a Blue Moon.
She says I look better in them anyways as I am Approx. 5'6" & Petite.....:)

Kathycd
03-30-2006, 11:40 AM
Ah heels, the loviest creation of pleasant torture invented. <smile> I would have to say my SO, though hers are only 1 inch or 1/2 inch heels and I have not owned a pair since my lat purge a few years ago.

I would probably break my neck in something taller than 3 inch heels, and need to re learn how to walk properly again. Hm, time to get a new pair or five, you think?

kathy

Candy Heels
03-31-2006, 03:03 PM
I am not married but I walk better in high heeled shoes than most women I have ever met. I think that comes from the fact that I rarely wear anything else:o . I started in stiletto styles as a child and I never wear less than 5" - often 6".

Jodi
03-31-2006, 09:10 PM
My gg friends always rave about how well I can walk in 3-1/2 or 4" heels, and that I am better than most women.

Jodi

Lawren
03-31-2006, 11:11 PM
I have had several ladies compliment me about how well I walk in heels. (And of course I was thrilled by their remarks) As for my SO/GF, She uses a cane most of time so... enough said.

Kordia
03-31-2006, 11:16 PM
I would say that my wife(ex) and I both do very well and in watching her, I learned how to actually prance in certain kinds of heels.

barbie lanai
03-31-2006, 11:22 PM
I wear heels nearly every day. Wife probably only wears them 2-3 times a year. So I'd vote for me being better in them than her. But her legs look better.

Cherry Lynn
03-31-2006, 11:31 PM
My wife has a bad knee so she never wears heels but says I walk better in them than she ever did. I have 3", 4" and 5" heels and get lots of compliments from our GG friends on how well I walk in them and how good my legs look. I was on a job in drab today in shorts and the lady I was working for told me how pretty my legs were and what a good tan I had. Makes a girl feel good.

Allison1
04-01-2006, 12:00 AM
I love walking in seriiously high heels. However, my wife who used to be a model, totally outclasses me. ally

Bernice
04-01-2006, 03:27 AM
My dearest SO rarely ever wore heels, and now never does, not even to just sit. Put her in heels and you might as well put her in leg chains. She'll have major trouble just standing still.

I'm not that great - never try to walk in my 4" heels, and only short distances in 3" heels, but that's way better than my SO.

Besides, heels are not good for you.

Hugs,

Bernice

ashlee chiffon
04-01-2006, 05:40 AM
how well can you dance backwards in heels like Ginger Rodgers with Fred Astaire?:cheeky:

Cora
04-01-2006, 07:20 AM
It is kind of interesting how much desire weighs in on ability. Most of us strongly desire to wear heels so the extra effort and discomfort they can bring is no problem.

I for one am so excited to see that they are coming back. A pair of 3-4 inch heels with jeans has been in back for a little while and I hope it holds on. Unfortuantely, it looks like this season it is flip-flops which are going to be in.

Maureen Henley
04-01-2006, 07:23 AM
My wife owns two pair of heels, the higher ones about 2". She will tell anyone that she doesn't wear them due to ankle problems. She immediately follows that comment with, "And it's all his[my] fault for dumping me off the motorcycle." True, but these things happen. Plus, she admits that she has always had weak ankles.

Quote from Liz: "The first thing a woman wants to do when she gets home from work is get out of her heels, stockings and girdle. That's the first thing you want to get into when you get home!":rolleyes:

Elizabeth Anne
04-01-2006, 01:38 PM
My wife worked for years on concrete floors wearing heels. Even before she injured her ankle several years ago, she refused to wear heels anymore. Now she cannot wear any type of heel, only flats. She says she cannot see how I can walk so good & wear heels all day after her experiences with heels.

michellecd9999
04-05-2006, 08:31 PM
As a follow up...
I was at a college awards program this week. I noticed that several of the young college girls (mostly seniors) had problems walking in heels across the stage. You could tell the ones that had practiced and had experience in heels vs those that did not. It was sorta funny. Several times I caught myself thinking.."Gee I could walk across the stage better that that girl!"
Michelle

perfume
04-08-2006, 11:43 AM
no problem. My girl friend cant wear heels, back problems, She would like to so much, everytime she sees me in mine,she cant get over how i can wear 5"heels with no trouble. it bothers her more then me. the times it bothers her the most is when we get dressed up together and i put on my high heels. she just shakes her head, and she will say i wish i could wear even 2" heels.

Rebecca C
04-08-2006, 12:02 PM
i wear the heels and all the sexy stuff, my wife rarely dresses up nice .

kaitlin
04-08-2006, 04:01 PM
Hi Billijo, I am the better one, my girlfriend is always amazed at how well I can do in most any heel. I guess I have stronger legs ???? I know I enjoy wearing them more than she does. Kaitlin

Julie Avery
04-08-2006, 04:03 PM
At this point, it's safe to say, heels are a CD thing.

annekathleen
04-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Took some getting used to, but I get around pretty good in heels around 3-4 inches, my 5-6 inch heels sometimes get the best of me!

janelle
04-08-2006, 07:21 PM
This is a easy one......its me. My wife falls down just crossing a crack in the sidewalk in tennis shoes. She's a great gal & we have fun with her falling AFTER we make sure she is alright.

Kimberly
04-08-2006, 07:25 PM
I am significantly better at walking in heels than most of the GGs I'm close to. (Friends, like... nothing more. :))

Karren H
04-08-2006, 10:42 PM
ME!, my wife hates them and knows I love them!

Loev Karren

Allison1
04-08-2006, 11:20 PM
Hi all, I'm wondering if you or your SO is better in walking in heels? Here I'm better than my wife, but she doesn't care. She can't remember the last time she had heels on. I have mine on tonight...BJ
My wife is absolutely awesome in heels. She wear them often. She outclasses nearly all of us. She is very feminine, not like so many casual "slob" women these days. She dresses feminine and acts feminine. ally