PDA

View Full Version : Funny Store on a blouse from my wife.

lingerieLiz
05-18-2020, 11:28 PM
My wife and her sister went on a vacation together years ago.

Toward the end of their vacation they decided to buy their husbands something. They went into a shop selling light weight shirts and tops. I think they had cooling drinks the last evening while they packed. After they got home each of them brought out the gifts. My wife told me that she had bought a blouse for me since she thought I would like it. I opened the package only to find out that I had a shirt that way too big. My brother-in-law is a huge 6.5' and 300 pounds or more of mussel. On the other hand I wore a size 8 at the time. I realized instantly that the girls had gotten things mixed up and told my wife. We were laughing about my B-I-L trying on my top. Her sister called and asked what my wife had bought. Thinking fast she said a shirt and I was wearing it. My B-I-L was ranting at her sister that she must have been soused. How could she not realize that it wasn't a shirt, because it buttoned wrong.

Crissy 107
05-19-2020, 05:44 AM
Liz, Pretty funny, my wife would have paused when asked about the blouse giving herself and me up.

alwayshave
05-19-2020, 05:08 PM
Liz, cute story.

Bobbi46
05-22-2020, 02:14 AM
Way to go, have a laugh and dressing gets better all the time

BTWimRobin
05-22-2020, 04:35 AM
Cute story, Liz. Thanks for sharing.