PDA

View Full Version : Miniskirt found

Allison1
03-29-2006, 11:36 PM
My wife found my new cheap size 2 miniskirt that I accidentaly forgot to hide properly. I'm sure I'll hear about it when the time is wrong. How would your wife react? ally

jillinla
03-29-2006, 11:47 PM
size 2?

OK?

My wife would ignore it while letting me know she found it and that I had transgressed

I don't know that "our thing" as Tony Soprano says, works with marriage:

cake & too?

If our wives wanted girl friends they would have found them and not bothered with the wedding dress.

Maybe they're acceptance is only acceptance?

-- But If youre a size 2, come live with me.

I'll throw her out.

GypsyKaren
03-30-2006, 04:13 AM
Excuse me, size 2? And you want sympathy from Miss 12? Well!

Just kidding...I still hate you...kidding again. Now's a good time to be truthful with her and open up to her. A relationship grows on trust and dies on secrets, just tell her.

Karen

Vicky_Scotland
03-30-2006, 04:28 AM
Wife would not mind finding it as she knows about Vicky and loves her dearly.

The only problem would be her asking to borrow it.:cheeky:

Joy Carter
03-30-2006, 04:39 AM
If you love her and of course you doyou need to talk you both don't need anything to come between you, lots of luck sis love Joy.

denese013
03-30-2006, 04:55 AM
Hi Allison, My wife would pick on me about dressing my age,but I like to show my nice legs.

ANA
03-30-2006, 07:28 AM
My wife at this point would put it back where she found it but would definetly let me know she found it and proceed to tell me i need to trow away all these girly cloths as you can tell she is not willing to accept my crossdressing. i told her the other day if i throw these away i will just go and buy more or wear her cloths then subject came to an end.

Billijo49504
03-30-2006, 08:02 AM
Well, considering she suggested that I wear my black skirt with the shirt in my avatar, she would ask how come I didn't hang it up. And she would put it away for me....BJ

allisonrn06
03-30-2006, 08:54 AM
My wife doesn't like my dressing. She hasn't seen me in anything for a longtime(over 4 yrs.) and I haven't brough it up to her since before we were married I sneak everything I buy into the house and keep it under lock and key.Still one of the reasons i don't bring it up is that I'm afraid that if she gets angry with me in the future, she will spill the beans even if unintentionally.

Wenda
03-30-2006, 08:23 PM
My ex would have had me shot and pissed on. My GF would wonder who in the world wears a size 2, or even a size 12. She is volunteering at the Saly Ann Thrift store over the next couple of weekends, and is looking out for denim, leather or whatever in size 20, por moi.

KathrynW
03-30-2006, 09:38 PM
damn...I wasn't a size 2 when I was born....
wait...maybe one leg was... ;)