PDA

View Full Version : Told my daugher

Wenda
10-31-2004, 03:58 PM
My daughter is coming to visit for her 27th birthday. We were e-chatting, so I told her I had picked up a new hobby. Some people collect stamps, some collect guns, I collect size 12 womens shoes and 40 C bras. She just emailed, said her older brother told her last winter that he has been dressing for some time now, too! Anybody been to a father/son night at the cd club? wenda.

Kaye_martin
10-31-2004, 04:11 PM
Wenda:

Congratulations, this is great stuff :). Good luck with the night out .... when you do it.

Kaye

Stephanie Brooks
10-31-2004, 04:28 PM
Ha ha!!!!! Wenda, that's great!!!!!

My question is, how did your daughter react? I'd guess she was fine with it, given what you didn't say.

carolbitv
10-31-2004, 04:29 PM
hi, my youngest knows about my dressing and has seen me as Carol. she is the best friend i have.

Stephanie Brooks
10-31-2004, 04:35 PM
hi, my youngest knows about my dressing and has seen me as Carol. she is the best friend i have.
Hi Carol!

How old is she? When did you tell her? How did she react? Are you married? How did your wife react to your daughter knowing?

Julie
10-31-2004, 04:49 PM
I'm so pleased for you Wenda, I have though not heard of a father & son night at a CD club, maybe you could do a double act for the cabaret. :)

Julie J

Sweet Susan
10-31-2004, 05:37 PM
Rather incredible. Not sure how I'd feel if I found out my father was a crossdresser. At least it would give us something to have in common