PDA

View Full Version : Just another 'wonderful day' thread...

Jeremie
05-31-2020, 01:38 AM
It was just that though! A wonderful day. I spent a good portion of it wearing a black overbust corset with garter straps attached to lace top thigh-highs and my chunky heel Mary Jane's with the black bows on the heel. Big thanks to my GF for helping me put everything on. Not sure I could do an overbust on my own. Can't reach that upper section of laces.

I know I didn't look it, but I felt so sexy and hot. Intoxicating is a word I might use. I've always jokingly said that a corset is a +1 for a girl on the 1-10 scale, so a 6 becomes a 7. High heels another +1. Garters and stockings.... yep, another +1. So today I was at least a 5. LOL

All of these pieces made me feel so good. The pull of the garter strap when I moved along with the curves they made in the top of the stockings where they attached was awesome. And we all know what a good pair of heels can do for your legs and butt. As I thought about how sexy I felt, I couldn't help but wonder why so many women pass on wearing sexy cloths like this. I know putting a corset, garter, and stockings on takes effort. Stockings take great care to avoid picks, tears, and runs. And without question a corset is a little restrictive, but they can be worn for fashion instead of tight waist training. Maybe it just comes down to forbidden fruit and such... I can't wear them every day so I feel differently about them than someone who can?

Anyway, I still have my head in the clouds and can't wait to do it again. Thanks for letting me share.

Crissy 107
05-31-2020, 05:48 AM
Jeremie, That was a wonderful day and with such an accepting GF there will be many more to come! Lucky you!

kimdl93
05-31-2020, 06:48 AM
What a fun day! You have a great GF, but I?m sure you know that!

cdinmd206
05-31-2020, 07:01 AM
Oh yes, nothing like the feeling of wearing stockings and garters with a good pair of heels. Pls post some pics in the photo section

Samm
05-31-2020, 07:12 AM
I love full corsets. It's like a hug all over :)

Micki_Finn
05-31-2020, 10:39 AM
If you feel sexy in a corset, it’s not laced tight enough. You SHOULD feel like your liver is in your lungs lol.

Jenny22
05-31-2020, 02:45 PM
Marry her before she gets away!!!

KymG
05-31-2020, 03:22 PM
It certainly is intoxicating, that's a good choice of words.
Its lovely that your Gf is on board aswell.

docrobbysherry
06-01-2020, 01:27 AM
Nice, Jeremie! The thing about over BUST corsets is u need a bust for them to fit and work properly. Pushing breast forms "up and out" just ain't the same!:eek:

I suggest a good steel boned, 9" or 10" high, waist training corset. It will fit better, shrink your ribs and waist if u tite lace it, and is much easier to lace yourself!:thumbsup:

A member here, Karren, used to wear corsets every day. She claimed, in time, that reshaped her figure. And, kept her waist tiny.:battingeyelashes:

alwayshave
06-01-2020, 06:39 AM
Jeremie, Good for you. I have an underbust corset I thoroughly enjoy.

Stephanie205
06-01-2020, 06:56 AM
I love that look and it is a shame that more women do not like to wear sexy clothes for ordinary wear as it I found out that it makes you feel special and flirty. I was wearing my under bust waist trainer corset yesterday which gives me a great shape. The only thing was as I have been dieting it now fully closes at the back so now have to buy another one.

MaryAnn1963
06-01-2020, 07:25 AM
Glad to hear it. I wish we all could have more of those days.

BLUE ORCHID
06-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Hi Jeremie, That is a feeling that takes dressing to a whole new level , Been there and done that too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid .oO:daydreaming:Oo.