PDA

View Full Version : Morning Breeze

MiniRock
06-02-2020, 12:28 PM
New shoes and a bank holiday prompted me to rise early for a bit of femme time. My legs stay shaven now and my nails were freshly varnished. So at 7:00 my partner was making up my face (I'm pretty lucky with her) and by 8:30 I was catching the tram for the short ride into Vienna, mask dutifully on. Nothing particularly new there other than an awareness of my increasing confidence in public, mostly I think because I feel I've now got the look to a suitable level that I don't turn every head in surprise. I nearly took a coffee at a pavement cafe but bottled it in the end. However the highlight for me was undoubtedly the wind and its interaction with a floaty skirt I've had in the cupboard for years but never made into an outfit before:.

MaryAnn1963
06-02-2020, 12:33 PM
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!!

MsEva
06-02-2020, 12:35 PM
You look stunning. Just another girl out for a stroll.

Helen_Highwater
06-02-2020, 12:40 PM
It's a lovely outfit.

" Nothing particularly new there other than an awareness of my increasing confidence in public, mostly I think because I feel I've now got the look to a suitable level that I don't turn every head in surprise."

Dressing to blend allows you to pass without drawing attention, this builds confidence. Confidence allows you to pass without drawing attention. What's not to like?

Dawn P
06-02-2020, 03:04 PM
If they reopen international travel. We will be there in December.

Stephanie47
06-02-2020, 07:06 PM
Very nice!

JennniferMcC
06-02-2020, 10:18 PM
Lovely. Just lovely.

bridget thronton
06-03-2020, 02:22 AM
Great outfit thanks for sharing your pictures

Connie D50
06-03-2020, 04:55 AM
Love the whole outfit you look great.

BTWimRobin
06-03-2020, 05:39 AM
So nice you were able to get out. Lovey outfit!

Kay J
06-03-2020, 06:10 AM
I bet you can turn a lot of guys heads! You look fabulous you are so lucky to have a accepting wife!

MiniRock
06-03-2020, 01:44 PM
Wow ladies, thank you for all the lovely words. As Helen said, dressing to blend really does make for greater confidence. Although I absolutely do not want to look like a woman I wouldn't look at myself. I want to feel sexy. Which that floaty skirt certainly does, the way it gently caresses my bare legs.
The clothes my partner has helped me choose recently tend to be things I wasn't even aware of, let alone would have chosen myself. She says that at my age, I need to dress with class. And, when we go out shopping, she can judge my size to perfection. And yes Kay, she also sometimes asks me if I would like attention from men. The answer is of course, not if they see me as a man in a frock. But if they see me as an attractive woman, even only momentarily, then that certainly does please me. I was definitely feeling the urge to swing my hips a bit. Actually, I find it kind of amazing that I, a pretty regular bloke, can dress up in women's clothes, in pink of all colours, go out in public and actually get away with it. Two hours after these pictures were taken, I was back in town drinking a glass of wine, completely myself again (other than the nail varnish that I didn't feel like removing until I had to go back to work). I have a picture that I'd love to post but it really would be a give away to anyone that knows me.
Anyway, I'll post more pictures as and when I get out and about again. And Dawn, message me when you arrive in Wien If you wish.

ShelbyDawn
06-03-2020, 01:48 PM
Love the skirt, cute heels, and wow, great legs! ;)

MiniRock
06-03-2020, 03:48 PM
thank you

Stephanie205
06-03-2020, 05:01 PM
Love the outfit. I to love to feel a skirt brush my legs as I walk. I found that if you take small steps in going out it slowly builds confidence and you will soon you will not think twice about having a coffee as your fem self.

Terri_Cross
06-03-2020, 08:21 PM
I need to try something like that. Maybe one day...

Sandi Beech
06-03-2020, 08:26 PM
Great pictures Minirock. I really like the color coordination in addition to what everyone else said.

Sandi

MiniRock
06-04-2020, 11:43 AM
Thanks Sandi.
I've just been reading some your posts; they're really fun. I like your approach to this dressing lark.
Mini

Teresa
06-05-2020, 01:46 PM
MiniRock,
Lovely skirt you wear it well , I have a similar one by Monsoon just waiting for an outing .

I must return to your city , we had such a brief trip from our riverboat cruise , our tour guide appeared to be more interested in the recycle building than your more stunning architecture .

Helen_Highwater
06-06-2020, 10:35 AM
The clothes my partner has helped me choose recently tend to be things I wasn't even aware of, let alone would have chosen myself. She says that at my age, I need to dress with class.

Sound advice. There are some who can get away with dressing in styles aimed at the young and trendy set but for most of us it's a case of we need to a bit more conservatively. As your SO says, you can dress with class and that doesn't mean dowdily like an aging spinster.

Every now and then I do a search on YouTube for crossdresser public to see what members of our community are posting about their adventures out and about. There are some truly amazing gurls out there and I came across one that looked just wonderful, lovely face, great legs, walked as a natural GG would, stylish except IMHO her skirts are too short. Now if that is what see wants good fortune to her but when even the slightest bend of the waist shows off stocking tops then any GG will draw the eye.

So as your SO has said dressing you age and with style stops that risk of drawing attention. For some it's what floats their boat and if that's what they want I won't criticise them for doing it but if you want to go out and be as largely un-noticed as possible, it's not the thing to do.

And yes Kay, she also sometimes asks me if I would like attention from men. The answer is of course, not if they see me as a man in a frock. But if they see me as an attractive woman, even only momentarily, then that certainly does please me. I was definitely feeling the urge to swing my hips a bit. Actually, I find it kind of amazing that I, a pretty regular bloke, can dress up in women's clothes, in pink of all colours, go out in public and actually get away with it.

And why not swing your hips, just a bit mind. Mimicking how women walk is just one of the mannerisms that help create the total image. Dress right, get the makeup right, get the mannerisms right and blending in is a lot easier than many would think.

Brenda Freeman
06-06-2020, 07:11 PM
Love the outfit, you look lovely, I have had the joy of a light breeze it was at first grab the skirt, but then more fun to let it go! Wonderful photos. Your partner sounds wonderful,and supportive and has wonderful taste in clothes. Lucky girl!

BLUE ORCHID
06-06-2020, 07:50 PM
Hi Mini Rock :hugs:, You sure know how to paint a pretty picture, >Orchid ..O:daydreaming:O..

Alice Torn
06-06-2020, 08:41 PM
Very nice outfit!

MiniRock
06-07-2020, 12:17 PM
Hi Teresa,
Yes, chiffon is nice. Mine was M&S. Go out and wear it.
And you're absolutely right Helen, I wouldn't want to look dowdy; there wouldn't be much point. Actually, I've been out a couple more times since I posted (this is becoming addictive). The first time in a new pink dress that I'm not quite sure about because it looks a bit short to me (my partner says it's ok). And this morning I was out in a mini. And I've got to say, I really felt a million dollars. I've somehow concluded that if you're going to try and look like an attractive woman, then you've gotta act like one. So I went right through the centre of Vienna from Schwedenplatz, past St Stephan's to Volkstheater, walking slowly down the centre of the boulevard, head up, letting my legs do the talking. And it's true, most people don't look. I caught the odd man sneaking a glance but people in Wien are way too polite to stare. I also stopped for a coffee this time and, a bit later had a small beer. Incidentally, the cardie is something I wouldn't have thought of as is the little cord on the sunglasses. The little clutch bag is an improvement as well. I'm not too sure I've got the eye makeup right yet but with the sunglasses, it doesn't matter much. All in all great fun. Thanks for the compliments, by the way, Brenda, Orchid and Alice.
Mini
Addendum: I've just notice also that I have a big red ring on my neck, absoluely a different shape than if I'd been wearing a shirt :) I was out for about five hours though in the end so next time, I'd better put some suntan lotion on first.

Sallee
06-07-2020, 03:14 PM
YOu look like you are really enjoying yourself especially in the flowy skirt. I love those types of skirts. I really like to dress to blend and you seem to have that down. I would love to see a before and after pic of you as a bloke I am sure it would blow us all away . I wouldn't be worried about an acquaintence seeing it. What would they be doing surfing a site like this or maybe you would get a new friend in a frock Anyway enjoy yorself and you seem to be Have fun

alwayshave
06-08-2020, 06:58 PM
Wow, beautiful outfit and pictures.

MiniRock
06-08-2020, 08:16 PM
Thank you Jamie

Jane G
06-10-2020, 03:32 AM
Oh the joys of a summer breeze and a beautiful skirt.

Crissy 107
06-10-2020, 05:26 AM
I am late to this thread, not sure how that happened, but you look adorable like always. :)