PDA

View Full Version : Compliments

Stephanie205
06-05-2020, 02:03 PM
I had to go shopping at Home depot for some cabinet hinges. Was going to go through the self check out to miss the hassle with screens and masks because of the covid 19 virus. But a cashier asked me if she wanted her to ring up my purchases. I did let her and and as we finished she said a nice complement of I looked pretty which made me feel good and more confident.

Kandi Robbins
06-05-2020, 02:05 PM
I am sure you did look pretty and you will find out there are plenty of people out there who will do the same. The world is full of great people.

Crissy 107
06-05-2020, 03:38 PM
Stephanie, It is always nice to get compliments and it does add a spring to ones step.

docrobbysherry
06-05-2020, 04:40 PM
"Compliments? I've had a few. But, then again, too few to mention".:straightface:

BrendaPDX
06-05-2020, 05:13 PM
"Compliments? I've had a few. But, then again, too few to mention".:straightface:

I am like Doc, Too few to mention:cry:

Robertacd
06-05-2020, 09:05 PM
I have had everything from my nails to my sandals complimented by cashiers, but last time I was out a the club before the pandemic I had on one of my favorite dresses and boots. One of the young and really pretty Drag Queens I know came up to me and said "You are F'n slayin' it tonight!". That made me feel good for the rest of the evening and still does when I think about it.

carhill2mn
06-06-2020, 10:14 AM
Compliments like this can really make one's day!

Amy Lee
06-06-2020, 04:37 PM
I grew up a competitive swimmer and always get compliments on my legs! I have some killer heels too and usually get compliments on them also!

BTWimRobin
06-07-2020, 04:49 AM
It's always nice to receive a compliment.

amandagurl2014
06-07-2020, 08:27 PM
Nothing like a compliment while dressed to boost your mood. The other day I was doing some shopping and had on some light makeup but not fully dressed enfemme. Just jeans and a top that could go either way. No wig. The cashier told me my makeup was very nice, looked good. Made my day. Her makeup was awe inspiring. Thats why I chose her aisle. I could have chosen another aisle or self checkout but didnt. I hoped she would notice and she did. We didnt get to chat much because of the grunge in line behind me. I hope she is working my next trip there.