PDA

View Full Version : My Wig

Krisi
06-10-2020, 07:26 AM
My wife has been complaining that her hairdresser hasn't been cutting her hair the way she wants it cut (we both use the same hairdresser who is also a member of our social circle). I mentioned something to her about my wig.

Anyway, yesterday I walked into the bathroom to find her taking a photo of herself wearing my wig (it happens to be the same color as her hair) to show to her hairdresser! It did look kind of cool.

I just hope she can figure out a way to explain the wig without letting on that it's mine.

Shelly Preston
06-10-2020, 07:45 AM
You wife could say she bought it online.

Saying she wanted see if the style suited her before taking that step with her own hair

Krisi
06-10-2020, 07:49 AM
She could. I suggested that she could wear a wig but she said she didn't want to. I'm thinking she could say it was a friend's wig.

BrendaPDX
06-10-2020, 08:06 AM
Too funny, how talk your way out of that one? Love it. Thanks

Krisi
06-10-2020, 09:40 AM
A few years ago she borrowed a blouse of mine to wear to dinner with friends. I was flattered but I was afraid someone would compliment her on it and she would forget and say "Oh, it's (my name)'s."

missjoann49
06-10-2020, 11:12 AM
So funny, I am glad that you two have a great relationship that way. Most couples don't

Robertacd
06-10-2020, 11:18 AM
I just hope she can figure out a way to explain the wig without letting on that it's mine.

Why? If your wife is okay with it who cares what anyone else thinks?

Krisi
06-10-2020, 12:05 PM
Well, she doesn't want anyone to know and as I posted, her hairdresser is part of our social circle so if she knows, everyone I hang around with knows.

Sally Paradise
06-10-2020, 03:09 PM
Those little things can be hard to navigate. My oldest son spotted one of my wigs awhile back and my wife had to pretend it was part of a potential Halloween costume. Always easier having a helpful spouse!

alwayshave
06-10-2020, 06:22 PM
Krisi, Why does she have to explain they wig? Can't she just have a wig?

Amy Lynn3
06-10-2020, 06:48 PM
She could say if ask about the wig.... I borrowed it to do a test run on color, style or fit. No need to mention names. A friend of mine loaned it to me.

Jenny_S
06-19-2020, 02:41 PM
Krisi, Why does she have to explain they wig? Can't she just have a wig?

Bingo! I think it's the same as wearing a piece of women's clothing, just own it! Squash the question before it's asked.

susanmichelle
06-19-2020, 03:19 PM
Instead of saying it?s a wig there?s many programs out there that allow you to try in different wigs any length or color and you can save the pic or do a screenshot on your phone of it. Just a suggestion maybe or maybe your all?s hairdresser already knows. They?re pretty sharp at catching on to things. 😴