PDA

View Full Version : A Little About Me Lately

Sherlyn
03-30-2006, 10:52 AM
..its coming on 2 yrs since I have joined here ...ups and downs galore ...Im pretty darn close now to accepting that ..(is it a curse or a gift)..this side of me is important to my survival ..my happiness ...my just being me ...personally my opinion of myself is that my Sherlyn side is my inner soul shining thru ...my eyes sparkle when I am completley caught up in being her ..it awesome I won't deny it I have tried many times in the past ...sure there's still moments of OMG is this wrong of me ...but you know if you just jump in your car ..turn on some music you like ..or just think of how much joy it brings you the self doubting will snuff itself out :)this past week-end with Di out and about a full 2 days ..really brought me around to thinking ...how great it is to be who you want to be ...from being the 2 girls yakkin on the way down the stairs to the car ...to the nervous one (me) as we walked thru the downtown area and Di with all her nerve asking a couple to take our photo :eek: a huge bundle of nerves was I as we walked thru the doors to the Tg club ...but you know once inside it was no >> OMG !!! I can't do this she just walked along side me and we grabbed a table ..then ordered drinks ...then (I still can't believe this )... on the dance floor ..Loved it....thus the new adventure begins ....Oh ...last night strutted my stuff around the local mall ...no cares :) took some pics too (who me :) )... needed gas on the way home ...stopped at full serve ... got a how much Miss from the guy ...in best female said 20 dollars plzzz ..a smile.. a purchase and zooom back home :happy:

Di
03-30-2006, 11:39 AM
Baby, I cried when I read this post, Me seeing you ...glowing.....just makes me so happy. I am so very proud of you! We were....two girls out and about all weekend...it was natural and so right. You getting your confidence where it should be...means the world to me:ld:

Tina Dixon
03-30-2006, 11:46 AM
Wow Sher, it's been a joy looking at your photo's, reading about your adventures, and the help you have given me me in my crossdressing, and I truly think of you as a friend, but whats a shocker to me is its hard to believe that there even is a male side to you!

Your such a doll, and it sounds like you have fianly set your self free with this new found confidence, it can only get better from her on out for you now.

Damn I can't wait now for my day, then perhaps we can get together and meet, I don't think were that far apart.

~Tina~

Kathycd
03-30-2006, 11:48 AM
What a lovely post to read. It heartens me to know that being out and about can and will be not only fun but bring a joy to the heart and soul.

Thank you for sharing Sherlyn and Di as well. Simply fantastic!!!

Hugs

kathy

TGMarla
03-30-2006, 11:48 AM
Well, you've gone to a new level of acceptace with yourself, it seems. The sky's the limit! I'm glad you're having fun with it. It's a great big world out there, and now Sherlyn's in it!

vicky V
03-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Sherlyn,

Terrific! From reading your post I sense that your journey has just begun, and what an extraordinary experience you have embarked on.

love,

vicky v

Charlene Marie
03-30-2006, 01:00 PM
Sherlyn. Baby your inner soul is beautiful, and I know you and you are a very good person. We all question why we do this, and we will go nuts trying to figure it out. This thing we have is a gift, and you are one of the most gifted.
I swear, you make me want to cry and hold your hand.
Just be you kiddo, and everything will be fine.

Sincerely,

Charlene

Shelly Preston
03-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Hi Sherlyn

It looks like you have found where you want to be.
You are just a fun loving "girl" and your enjoying it.

I am a litte concerned as to how your SO is coping with this news.

Best Wishes

GypsyKaren
03-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Sherlyn, I'm so happy and excited for you... life to me is a field of daisies, take all of it in and embrace it.

Karen

Kim E
03-30-2006, 01:41 PM
Hello Sher ~
Very happy for you and for Di also. Wonderful for you both to have found each other and are so incredibly happy. I'm very proud of you, Sher, that your level of self acceptance and self confidence have skyrocketed. I sense a look of contentment and absolute happiness in your eyes, when I see your recent pictures. :happy:

My best wishes to you both for continual happiness and more of life's adventures.

Kim

Nikki Dee
03-30-2006, 01:45 PM
Hell of a journey Sherlyn..in a relatively short time...and good that you feel it all so positively...and that always comes through in your pics./posts.!
Love Nikki. x

sabrina mercedes
03-30-2006, 02:03 PM
Sherly, I haven't been here long at all, least of all as long as you.
When I read you post I thought, "I wish that were me."
You just glow in your photos! When I saw them I said, "OMG! What does she have to be worried about. She's beautiful."
You are beautiful inside and out. Let them both out into the world. ENJOY!!
I envy you sooooo much.
Sabrina

Di
03-30-2006, 02:11 PM
Shelly-P...Just to answer I,m Sher`s SO...and I,m encouraging Sher to be
herself........and have the confidence she should have....we are going through this together.....I,m loving ever minute....watching her grow and being confident means the world to me. Di

Sam-antha
03-30-2006, 02:15 PM
Hi Sherlyn
It is wonderful that you can feel so much, so good and so free out. Never was nor will be naything like it is there ?

Huggzzes from Samm

Marla S
03-30-2006, 02:43 PM
It's rare that I become happy reading a post. Yours is one of them. I'm happy for you.

chattaboxx
03-30-2006, 04:59 PM
Hi Sherlyn,

I always read your post and always love your pictures, through them I can see you are getting stronger and stronger.

You are very lucky to have Di with you, to help you on your journey. I only wish i had a GG that was so special. For me and for other girls here I have to venture out by myself.

Thank you for your posts and of course your pictures and i am glad you are moving in the right direction.

Louise

(Chattaboxx)