PDA

View Full Version : I grew a beard while Steffi was in lockdown

Sometimes Steffi
06-15-2020, 09:29 PM
I'm not even sure if Steffi knows yet; she's been in hiding.

I've been teleworking for 3 months now, and 2 weeks in, I stopped shaving.

I've got quite a nice beard now, and I kind of like it.

It's going to be tough to shave it off to be able to go out with the girls as a girl again.

I feel like I'm losing it.

Oh, don't suggest going out as a MIAD or a bearded lady; I couldn't do that.

Updated: Boy pic (from 6/17) in post 17.

Allisa
06-15-2020, 10:08 PM
I wonder if a pic could be possible to document the pandemic event?

Debs
06-16-2020, 03:52 AM
LOL, so have I. will be going shortly though when Holiday home accessible, and so will the hair on my legs !!!!!

Rachelakld
06-16-2020, 04:00 AM
Hi Steffi.
I've only just got rid of my 4th beard during our lockdown. I liked having a beard, wife doesn't like it and Rachel hasn't been around to nag me.
Heck I even dressed up and went out at the weekend - without Rachel, I felt like a MIAD.

BTWimRobin
06-16-2020, 05:25 AM
You can always shave one side of your face and go out half guy, half girl :battingeyelashes:

I personally can't stand having a beard. If I go more than three days without shaving I go nuts. Instead, I've been growing out my hair.

Bobbi46
06-16-2020, 06:19 AM
Robin don't forget to shave the nuts!!!lol

Lydianne
06-16-2020, 10:11 AM
You can always shave one side of your face and go out half guy, half girl :battingeyelashes:

"The feeling of pantyhose on shaved skin" 😄.

- L.

Stevie Lane
06-16-2020, 10:35 AM
I've got quite a nice beard now, and I kind of like it.

Man o man girl. Such a traitor. :eek: :spank: ;)

Star01
06-16-2020, 10:48 AM
Hair problems seem to be a common thing during the stay at home situation. I don't care for beards but do go two or three days between shaves. My problem is that neither my wife or I cut hair and I am staying away from hair salons until I'm comfortable with it again. My hair looks like a full head of hair from a distance but up close it's too thin on top for growing it long to be a passable option. In the meantime it has gotten so long that my gray hair is too difficult to keep stuffed under my wig. Long hair has become a problem instead of a solution. I do like having my own long hair though as it looks more femme and feels so good on the back of my neck. I might have to just go with it and I don't go out in public dressed so it will do for the time being.

Majella St Gerard
06-16-2020, 11:06 AM
I don't shave during my work week and grow a nice little scruff on my entire head, sort of a low rent Jason Statham look. I shave the whole body on my 1st day off for my dress up day and karaoke.

docrobbysherry
06-16-2020, 11:35 AM
Steffi, I'm wearing a full beard and stash in my avatar pic! The only time I shave is when I go out as Sherry. And, like u, I haven't done that in months.:straightface:

So, I guess I truly am the Bearded Lady!:heehee:

Joyce Swindell
06-16-2020, 03:06 PM
I, like you, I like the looks of my beard when I grow it. With my long hair and the beard I get compliments on the beard. I only grow it for my wife for her birthday as she likes the beard. So I gladly grow it once a year for her. The itching and keeping it trimmed drives me crazy so shaving it off is usually a pleasure for cooler as well as for Joyce.

CarlaWestin
06-16-2020, 04:46 PM
I gave it a go for a couple of days. Felt awful.

Angie G
06-16-2020, 09:56 PM
I got nothing. I don't shave every day. So what can I say.:hugs:
Angie

jacques
06-17-2020, 08:26 AM
hello Steffi,
I tried shaving once when I was 17 - did not like it.
You've got to take some selfies before you shave the beard off; you'll regret it if you don't!
Stay healthy,
Luv, J

Katiedreams
06-17-2020, 12:45 PM
I have just fluffy stubble after several days unshaven.

I guess i got wired right on that.

Sometimes Steffi
06-17-2020, 03:49 PM

I know the rules. If there's no pic, it didn't happen.

It's not my first beard.

I've always had a pretty heavy beard. I first shaved at 13 so my mustache wouldn't show on upcoming family pictures.
I guess I shaved sporadically from age 13 through 15, and several times a week from age 15 through 18, especially if I wanted a smooth face on "date nights". The summer between junior and senior years, when I was 17- 1/2, I grew a full beard. My mom gave me permission to grow it until school started. It didn't matter anyway; I would have been "coded" for my beard before even entering the school

In 1976, at the age of 23, I had a beard when I met the woman who would become my wife. I had some kind of facial hair continuously from 1976 through 2006. When I shaved it off in 2006, I had know my wife 30 years, and she had never seen me completely shaved.

I've been clean shaven until about 11 weeks ago.

Patience
06-17-2020, 05:23 PM
Man o man girl. Such a traitor. :eek: :spank: ;)Definitely unladylike.

I shave every gosh-darn day.

Kelly DeWinter
06-17-2020, 06:21 PM
I have to confess, I grew one too during the lockdown. It was basically because I was in the middle of an illness, then my friends and family asked me to let it grow in full just once. I've never had a beard before. It's coming off soon Muhahahahahahahaha !

jacques
06-18-2020, 11:53 AM
hello Steffi,
Thanks for your post - I realised that my wife has never seen me without a beard!
stay healthy,
luv J