PDA

View Full Version : family

joannejoanne
03-30-2006, 12:15 PM
apart from our partners do any of you know if your other members of your family know of your crossdressing and what are there reactions to this. i come from a big family and although most know about what i do it is never mentioned (not to me that is). also what about sons or daughters. my daughter knows though not sure of my son. the daughter is o.k. and always checks before bringing friends around.:straightface:

DonnaT
03-30-2006, 12:23 PM
My mom and son know and are ok with it. My daughter knows but doesn't mention it and has only seen my avatar.

Sharon
03-30-2006, 12:41 PM
My three kids know, as well as my two sisters and their husbands. My mother is still unaware and will probably remain that way.

barbie lanai
03-30-2006, 12:45 PM
Dad & step mom, brother & his wife, cousin & his wife, several friends. And even mom in law - but that was one too many.

Jodi
03-30-2006, 09:47 PM
My daughter knows as does my son-in-law. My two brothers know. My younger brother buys me femme gifts. My older brother is quite conservative. When I told him and his wife. He just scratched his head and replied. "I guess you could have said you were an ax murderer". He doesn't say too much about, but his wife loves to go shopping with me.

Jodi

Lawren
03-30-2006, 10:06 PM
I have three sisters who all know. None of them openly object but I think I am an embarassment to my older sister in that respect. One of my younger sisters used to help me buy clothes but has become somewhat cold about it because of her Christianity. My third sister does not seem to care either way even though she is Christian too. All things considered, I think I am very fortunate in that respect. My parents and brother, (older), all deceased, never knew about my crossdressing.

danielle_from_cal
03-30-2006, 11:02 PM
One of my sisters knows. (I have three). She thinks it is great and really supports me. Actually, I help her with her makeup and other things (nails, clothes, skin care, etc.) and she really seems to appreciate it.