PDA

View Full Version : Progress with my wife

DianaPrince
06-21-2020, 02:42 PM
My wife knows about and supports my non-binary status, and the cross dressing that goes with it. But in many ways it was more academic until this week:

- We combined our nail polish collections, and compared notes on preferred colors and brands. We plan on getting pedicures when it’s safe to do so.
- She didn’t like a pair of women?s shorts I had (it’s ok to wear women’s clothes, but I still have to look good!), and while we were at the store she helped find a new pair (and learned my sizing), and gave me opinions on another pair at Amazon
- I showed her the 3 dresses I bought (She liked 2 of them, we agreed that the other one wasn’t great), and she put them into her closet for me. She likes my favorite skirt as well.
- we talked about bras, and the difficulties of finding stuff in a 40-A.
- we bought a home laser hair removal device for joint use!

We have always been close, but this level of openness, acceptance and support has me over the moon. :daydreaming:

sara_also
06-21-2020, 02:48 PM
When you get back from the moon I hope every stays well for you. Hang on to a great wife!

Crissy 107
06-21-2020, 03:01 PM
You should be over the moon with that acceptance, just go slow from here. That said check out the Glamorise perfect A bras.

DianaPrince
06-21-2020, 03:02 PM
Thanks Crissy!

MissAlexisRae
06-21-2020, 03:14 PM
That sounds wonderful! Also...home laser hair removal kit??? That sounds both awesome and dangerous!

DianaPrince
06-21-2020, 03:43 PM
Technically it?s a pulsed light, not a laser (there are laser versions as well). It supposedly puts the follicles to sleep. Once done, re-do every 6-8 weeks.

suzanne
06-21-2020, 04:44 PM
Your wife is a gem. Congratulations. I think a lot of forum members are quite envious of your situation.

Jenny22
06-21-2020, 05:02 PM
I'm so happy for you, Diana. Just a word of caution .. go slowly, not like a kid in a candy shop, with your purchases and wanting to get more of everything feminine.

Andie
06-21-2020, 05:48 PM
What a great relationship.

Debs
06-22-2020, 01:51 AM
Take your time, find out what her donts are, is it ok for the neighbours to know or catch a glimpe of you dressed, are your close friends being let into this little secret, etc. find out what will cause her stress and make it a no no boundry for now, this will ease her fears. Good luck

Liz Jones
06-22-2020, 05:42 AM
hello
one aspect of acceptance i have not seen metioned in any forum i am on---competion ! the partener sees "him" dressed &looking fantastic . They realise they can not compete..........
Another thought--the partener will (perhaps) fight another woman but when the other woman is your "better half" &sharing a body with your male partener...

Kay J
06-22-2020, 05:42 AM
To the moon and back how many trips a week are you going to make a week?;) I would love to be a astronaut someday! :hugs:

GretchenM
06-22-2020, 07:18 AM
Wow, Diana. You have a relationship that approaches the golden mean. Obviously, there is a lot of respect for each other and that is what it takes. And a willingness to accept the other person's thoughts as an opportunity to help them and learn from the experience. You two must be a really good match for each other. Very special, indeed.

luuv2dress
06-23-2020, 07:50 AM
That is great she's a keeper. Just remember to still go easy with things so it doesn't turn into a wait a minute you're going too far too quick now conversation

mbmeen12
06-24-2020, 03:46 AM
I can see a lot of members saying "dang I wish my wife/gf woulda and coulda"...

Sandi Beech
06-24-2020, 05:42 AM
Hi Diana, that is what I call acceptance. It sounds so nice. I would imagine that you would be closer than ever to her.

Sandi

kimdl93
06-24-2020, 06:26 AM
Congratulations to both of you on building a sustainable relationship. It seems that the more things you can share, the closer you grow.

missjoann49
06-24-2020, 11:33 AM
Congrats to the both of you, you are so lucky to have such an accepting wife

Stephanie47
06-24-2020, 11:51 AM
Always nice to read of spousal support.

Connie D50
06-25-2020, 09:43 AM
Diana great news on your home front so happy for you. You said - we bought a home laser hair removal device for joint use! If it works can you tell me the brand you bought please. Connie

DianaPrince
06-25-2020, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the kind words.

Don?t worry about me overwhelming my wife, I?m exactly where I want to be right now.

Connie: I only used it once so Far. There?s a bit of a learning curve for using it correctly. I?d be glad to do an in depth review in a couple of weeks.