PDA

View Full Version : Is your boob size an important factor in your life?

Bobbi46
07-02-2020, 03:15 AM
There are many sayings "big is beautiful" and "if you have got it flaunt it" and others I suppose.

Which brings me to the main question is big boob size an important factor to you in that "big is beautiful" and in saying that are your boobs overly big because you like big ones irespective of whether you look right or not or does your boob size reflect how you should look without drawing unwanted attention because you have more than most, or does your size reflect a true body ballance.

When dressing became a very serious side of my life I did a lot of research, wanting to look right and not wanting to be looked at because I was "way too big" whilst at the same time not wanting to think "these boobs are little more than man boobs". So at that time (105 kilos 6'-6" and 42" chest size) choosing size was a critical point to bear in mind and one breastform site asked for a whole pile of measurements chest, waist, hips height weight and from that i was advised on a suitable size of form. And from then on I was happy with how I looked, everything in proper proportion to my general size.
Then after a recent blood test revealed high blood/sugar levels (this January) I cut out all sugar in drinks both soft and tea and coffee and beer I also cut out fatty foods, doughnuts and sweets and chocolate biscuits and so forth. From January to this month I have dropped down from 105 to around 93 kilos.

Now this where boob size comes into the equation, my girlfriend remarked that now I had lost weight my boobs were now too big for the rest of me, and when you think of this, it is true that when a GG loses weight her boobs get smaller as well.

So I gave this a lot of thought and realised that the new slimline me was "top heavy" so soon I will be receiving new smaller boobs. My new look should in effect reflect a proper boob/body ballance. The last thing I want is to be looked at because of oversized boobs, its an important factor to me.

mbmeen12
07-02-2020, 04:13 AM
my girlfriend remarked that now I had lost weight my boobs were now too big for the rest of me

She is right....Unless more is not less.

Helen_Highwater
07-02-2020, 04:22 AM
Bobbi,

Each to their own as the saying goes and it's personal choice as to how someoyne wants their "look" to be. Personally my preference is to look average, the Goldilocks rule, not too big and not too small.

If going out I usually wear my BFS forms sized at a 42C which fitted well and looked I thought of the correct proportions. However since buying them I've gained a little boobage of my own which has had the effect of making me look just that little big bigger. As it stands it's not too noticeable but I would I feel have to go down the route of smaller forms should I get any bigger myself to compensate.

So yes, I'm with you, being of the right proportions is something I aspire to but as I said at the start, it's each to their own.

Kimberly A.
07-02-2020, 04:25 AM
Bobbi, boob size is kind of an important factor to me, but I really don't give it much thought as to how my breast forms look in proportion to my height and weight. I simply just chose size D breast forms, because for me, they're not too big or too small and in my opinion, they do look as though they are almost perfectly proportionate to my height and weight. I do, however believe that they draw some unwanted attention sometimes, but you know what? It sort of comes with the territory and while any attention I may receive from men is unwanted, it's expected. LOL

I hope this makes sense.

Bobbi46
07-02-2020, 04:44 AM
I totally agree with what is being said and of course we are all individuals, each allowed to express ourselves as we think fit and no it is not right to say one is too big or too small with one exception, my girlfriend was right and whilst I speak of her I must add that where she lives, in her little hamlet, all of them know, have seen and accept my dressing and it was them as well who politely said "he looks better slimmed down but his boobs are too big for him now. Addd to this that I had a good long long look at myself in the mirror this morning whilst getting dressed, with just panties, a bra and my forms and yes now with my weight loss, I concur that they are a bit too big for me. However there are GG's out there with big boobs some overly big and they are quite happy with them whilst other GG's are unhappy with either being to big ( with back and neck problems included) or those that have very little and too are also unhappy. But does that matter? no because at the end of the day it is down to the individual to choose how big or little they want to be. it is personal preference. For me it is having the need to look right, not to be out of place. I dont mind being looked at, these days it is just a passing glance because because I choose to dress to blend but what I would not want is to be looked at because of the size of my boobs. But hey if it rocks your boat go big and enjoy being looked at lol

prene
07-02-2020, 04:52 AM
Bobbi,
WHen I first started dressing is was very important to me.
But for me as I look back, I now wear smaller forms and as long as I can feel them on my chest I am fine.
I do have THUNDER THIGHS so I can get have bigger boobs and not look to out of place.
I just want to blend in (i Hope).

MarinaTwelve200
07-02-2020, 05:18 AM
To a degree---They MUST be "Big enough" to see that I definitely have them. Yet not too large as to look "Odd" or "Grotesque" on my female Body form or size. A "C" to small "D" cup is perfect.

Teresa
07-02-2020, 05:26 AM
Bobbi,
A very good question , it is something that takes careful consderation . Lets not also forget women usually go with what they're given , some hate having small boos and envy others with more ample ones and some struggle to face the World through having too larger boobs , at least we have a choce .

It's good to hear about your weight loss but I'm sure you're missing those tasty extras in you life , health does come first however .
We are all different with weight loss , some women do lose it off their bust and some don't , the factor to consider is if it's lost on the waistline the boobs will look bigger . Most women are usually more concerned about their hips and bottom and then their waistline but not so much about their bust . Which is why I often smile at some members discussing lower padding , most women really don't want to carry that excess which is the point a very good GG friend made to me .

The bottom line is go with what you're comfortable with , maybe consider if you were female you wouldn't have the same choice .

Also you have an alternative for boob sizing , if they get too big you could always let them loose and roll down the street !! I still have that vision , sorry Bobbi !

Sally Paradise
07-02-2020, 06:06 AM
I struggle a bit with this. I have 3 pairs of forms in different sizes, two are silicone and one is foam. The foam pair is a great size and works well for getting shape and a nice look for pictures, but have no natural feel at all. I have a pair of double Ds that I got that I thought would work due to having a broad chest (44 inches) but they really only look good with certain outfits. Most times I end up deferring to a pair of Cs that look quite nice with most of my wardrobe and provide me with some nice curves.

sara66
07-02-2020, 06:22 AM
The size is not that important. The proportion is i have a fairly broad chest and i have tried a B cup, it is way too small. I jump to a D and have been happy. However i am look at getting a C to help the fit of some clothes.
Sara.

Krisi
07-02-2020, 06:29 AM
There is a whole science regarding boob size for males wanting to look like females. Some of us have a boob fetish and buy the biggest ones we can find. Others, for whatever reason, choose boobs that are too small for their frame. Boobs need to span the chest, from underarm to underarm and meet in the middle. Some manufacturers make different shaped boobs, wide, narrow, etc. Small boobs on a large frame look as out of place as large boobs on a small frame.

When selecting boobs, I emailed the breastform store with my measurements and they suggested their size 12 which works out to a "D" on me. I thought that would be too big so I chose size 10 "C" cup. After wearing these a while I realized that they were right, a size 12 "D" would be better so I ordered a pair and they are perfect.

My goal is to look like and pass as a woman, so selecting the proper boob (and hip) size is important.

Bobbi46
07-02-2020, 08:01 AM
Krisi you echoed what I did originally but in my case what was right then is different now, I lost weight and "big ones" do not look right on me IMHO others may say "wear what makes you feel good", so all well and good but in a way it is a matter fact of looking right for all occasions, which is the ethos by which I live with now

Aka_Donna
07-02-2020, 08:35 AM
You didn't mention size. My take is that even with your size, a D would match perportion, but most are not that size and C would be more appropriate.
Your weight changed, but not height too much. My take is that C would be idea, D would be out of proportion and B would also work, but may be seen as a tad too small. So it D size, it's time to shrink.

Raychel
07-02-2020, 08:41 AM
I would have to vote for "wear what makes you feel good" as well, I have heard people say that mine are too big
but I wear what is most comfortable for me.

When you look in the mirror and you are happy with what you see, that is all that really matters

April Rose
07-02-2020, 08:57 AM
Everyone has their body issues I guess. For me it's more my spare tire and a wish for nicer, softer skin.

I keep my forms on the smaller side of average to avoid problems with my spouse.

Asew
07-02-2020, 09:41 AM
When I first started dressing, I was using somewhere around a C or D size. When I came back to it a few years ago, and C was a little too big and a B was too small so about halfway between the two. That lasted less than a year when I realized I preferred to accept my male body with no boobs and go the non-binary route. Makes some tops and dresses with built in boob areas a no go but then flat shift dresses and others were even better. I would say it is important to me as non-binary to keep my flat chest.

NancySue
07-02-2020, 09:58 AM
Boob size important? For me...not really. I like variety. My bra collection includes a cups, b cups, and c cup bras...all underwires and different colors. I have silicone forms for the b and c cups. Just one more decision in the morning. (smile).

Patience
07-02-2020, 10:14 AM
In my life, no. In my crossdressing, definitely.

I started out with 42D forms. I liked them, but felt they were too big, so I got some C forms, which are better, but I still feel their shape projects too much for the fem body type I'm trying to emulate. Very tall women seem more likely to have wide hips than large breasts, and with no hip padding, I felt somewhat out of proportion.

With the acquisition of my hip pads (reviewed and with a photo on this thread (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?270081-Has-anyone-tried-the-Ivita-Hip-derriere-enhancers&p=4457207#post4457207), I feel my top and bottom are better proportioned, but I still think I could go down another cup, at least.

The thing I grapple with most is that perhaps by picking and choosing body parts to shape myself into some kind feminine ideal, I might be rightly or wrongly cheating myself of the very feminine experience of having to cope with my body as is. Then again, GGs also use all sorts of accessories to give their appearance a boost and if GGs get to have it, there's no reason we shouldn't too.

These are the issues I'm working with as a CDer who goes out dressed. If I were an at-home only dresser, I might have some DD or larger forms, but I aim to blend and having excessive boobage by choice might be construed as being deliberately provocative.

I'm actually curious as to how some of the more buxom ladies here arrived at their DD or higher bust size and if they go out in public that way.

Stephanie47
07-02-2020, 11:35 AM
I have found with just about anything a person's eye sees whatever the mind wants to see. If I look in a mirror I see what my mind wants me to see. When I see a picture of myself I see reality. Sometimes I am unpleasantly surprised. I would suggest taking several pictures of yourself from various angels. That's what others may see. I use water filled balloons for breast enhancements in a "C" cup bra. Since there is really no science to filling a balloon with water I really cannot equate the end product with a definite size. Sometimes they look too large and I'll reduce them. Most of the time, they look just right. Or at least in my mirror and eye! :)

DianeT
07-02-2020, 11:55 AM
I have two sizes and choose whatever fits the dress best. If given a choice I prefer the smaller one for a slender look.

Lydianne
07-02-2020, 12:02 PM
I do not use breast forms. I do use hip pads though ( actually padded underwear . . layers of it ), and that curvature has been commented upon. I don't think I do hip padding any better than the next person, but the reason I think mine are noticeable . . . no breasts.

Proportion beats size.

- L.

docrobbysherry
07-02-2020, 12:58 PM
Yet, most of us don't don't take advantage of it!:brolleyes:

I have forms in many sizes and shapes, Bobbi. I like to appear to be an attractive woman. Which requires carefully matching my figure to the outfit de jeour, to one degree or another. :battingeyelashes:

All my prosthesis come with size D or larger, breast forms. So, I balance the big breasts with big hip and butt pads.:heehee:

When I want a slim figure, I slip on B or C forms. And, match those with small hip and butt pads!:thumbsup:

I strongly suggest u and other dressers hold on to your old forms that r either "too large or small". Then, buy some inexpensive hip/butt pads to match. You'll find some outfits look better with your "old" form sizes!:D

Bobbi46
07-02-2020, 01:47 PM
I omitted in my op that my cup size was an E now my weight has come down so nicely my forms project to far for my liking so the C size forms when they come hopefully will be better for me.
There are so many pro's and con's for what size is really right some like big some like small and some are in between its all down to individual like and comfort

- - - Updated - - -

Sherry very valid points indeed, shape and ballance is the decider all of the time and you have got the exact way to ballance out everything in a right and correct way.

valerie anne
07-02-2020, 01:51 PM
My boobs are very important in my life.

My regime has brought me to a heavy C cup. I generally need to wear a bra for comfort & support, plus for modesty, as the regime has made other bits larger than normal.

But this is a good combination. I can underdress with adequate support, go braless for the evening if necessary, but make a statement with a padded bra and chicken fillets when needed.

I love the extra projection I get from "swooping & scooping" in a padded plunge bra!

Michelle1955
07-02-2020, 02:18 PM
My wife of 41 years has my big boobs, she 42DD
My 1st item to dress with has around 4-5 years old, with that said I consider myself transgender/non-binary.

My bras are like a kid’s pacifier to me, it smooths out the pink fog most of the time. Except when their is a pink storm.
So my go size is a 42A or 42B with silicone forms which provides some weight and a natural feel. When I was younger, I used larger bras, similar to what my wife wears. Never went larger than my wife size.

My size to fit my body / cloths probably a B/C cu size, but I am not looking for attention. I dress to blend into the forest.

MargaretJ
07-02-2020, 02:50 PM
I chose mine to fit my body size. Currently they are a DD or E, but if I was to lose weight, I'd go smaller.

Liz Jones
07-02-2020, 03:00 PM
Yep -- large size to hide my belly !

Jacke
07-02-2020, 03:43 PM
I am new so just made my first purchase. I have a large body so I settled on 48D, thinking that wold be proportional. It seems right on the edge of too much and my wife has commented a couple of times that I am bigger then her. Not trying to compete there. Trying to lose weight as well, so perhaps smaller is in the future.

Bobbi46
07-02-2020, 04:03 PM
Out of everything concerned with dressing it seems to me that breast size is a very important thing to consider at the end of the day; So many costly mistakes can be made regretting buying to big or too small but as Docrobsherry very astutely pointed out it is for some of the time, if one can, to have more than one size of forms to go with ones moods.
I can totally agree with this but for so many cost precludes the ability to do have more than one pair and so many have to make do with what they have.

Micki_Finn
07-02-2020, 04:32 PM
1) no I wouldn?t call boob size ?important?.
2) If you wanna stay big in the busy, you just have to balance it out with proper hip padding.

fun4metoo2004
07-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Overall, no. However if I am trying to attain a certain look in the clothes, then yeah changing to a more appropriate size that fits the frame and looks best.

Maid_Marion
07-02-2020, 05:04 PM
I am new so just made my first purchase. I have a large body so I settled on 48D, thinking that wold be proportional. It seems right on the edge of too much and my wife has commented a couple of times that I am bigger then her. Not trying to compete there. Trying to lose weight as well, so perhaps smaller is in the future.

If your wife has said that more than once you should plan on getting something smaller.

Marion

Kelli_cd
07-02-2020, 05:49 PM
Size is important only because I want to have a nice proportion. At 5'10" and 220#, I think a C-cup looks nice on me.

suzanne
07-02-2020, 07:23 PM
It is to me. I'm a big guy, so my size A boobs are a major disappointment. I feel cheated and there are days when I'm in tears about it. I dont need them to be monstrous gazongas, but I think a set of D's would be in nice proportion to the rest of me.

Crissy 107
07-02-2020, 09:42 PM
Jacke, I agree with Marion, if your wife has mentioned more then once about you being bigger then her it is absolutely time to go with smaller forms.

Toni in nz
07-02-2020, 10:05 PM
Not important to me, I have male a cup and c size form's , I was looking online for some new form's D size and my wife said REALLY D size so i thought mmmmm ummmm better not.

Bobbi46
07-03-2020, 02:57 AM
Toni in a way dont be put off completely in that i think you should take into consideration your height, weight and build, for example if you are very tall (6' plus and well built) then a B or C would be a good size to think about. As I have mentioned earlier I was 231lbs in weight and at 6'6" size E forms were just right but now I have lost so much weight size E no longer looks right so I am waiting for some size C forms to come. However as some have said size is what you feel is best for you.
I believe in blending in so "normal" boobs work for me.

CynthiaD
07-03-2020, 08:40 AM
I wore 44D bra and forms for years, but they always seemed small. I have big shoulders and chest and the 44D’s just kind of disappeared on my chest. I didn’t really think about it because I hate being flat-chested and any boobs, even tiny ones are better than no boobs at all. But then one day I decided that most women my size had bigger boobs than me. I went up two cup sizes to a 44DDD, and these are just right. They draw attention away from my shoulders, and they give me great projection no matter what I’m wearing. I love these boobs!

Gillian Gigs
07-03-2020, 08:43 AM
When I was younger size mattered, as I was looking for a size that accented the feminine persona I was attempting to model myself after. Now, having something to put into a cup, I what a bra that will nestle the 'girls' and give me a feeling, rather than a look in the mirror.

BLUE ORCHID
07-03-2020, 09:56 AM
Hi Bobbi :hugs:, Size matters that s why I have three different sets of forms, 4C, 44D & 44E
to suite my mood and outfit. >Orcid .oO:daydreaming:Oo.

Dawn P
07-03-2020, 10:26 AM
I have a 50 inch chest, I have 2 set of forms a c and d, anything smaller does not look right.

Lana Mae
07-03-2020, 11:40 AM
I bought 44 C form and they are just right for me! Now as far as real breasts: 44 A still but starting to fill a 44 A cup bra! Whatever suits you! Hugs Lana Mae

Bobbi46
07-03-2020, 11:45 AM
Orchid I do like your thinking on this and may get another pair again soon slightly bigger than my new ones are now, thinking about it all it does give a variety of choice to go along with ones mood.

Jenn A116
07-03-2020, 12:01 PM
In guy mode I'm a "breast man". That is, when I see a woman, after looking at her smile my eyes drop down to the boobs. However, I'm not looking for size. Instead I look for how the "fit" her body.

In girl mode I try to find something that is noticeable without being too big. Basically, I want to look like an average woman. They need to be there, but they don't need to shout.

Bobbi46
07-03-2020, 04:31 PM
You are, I think very right in what you say, as a result of the replies, today whilst having coffee outside of my favourite brasserie I made a point of carefully looking at the various body shapes and builds of women and noticed that of course there were two sides of the coin those that were in total proportion and those that were on the other side for example those blessed with big breasts and those with almost nothing to show and I soon came to the conclusion that size played no real part, it was what a woman had and all that mattered in the real world;
i saw all shapes and sizes and all of them were oblivious to what was going on around them or whether or not they were being looked at.

alwayshave
07-03-2020, 07:29 PM
I have three pairs of forms, from b to d cup. Depends on my mood.

lingerieLiz
07-03-2020, 10:00 PM
Not always do the breasts loose mass when a woman looses weight. It depends on the woman's fat tissue. I don't remember what the doctors called the breast tissue, but they explained it for my wife. She had DDs when young and slim. As she gained weight her breasts got larger, but when she lost weight her breasts were smaller.

Patience
07-03-2020, 10:09 PM
Mammary tissue, perhaps? Adipose tissue? C'mon you are on the internet. How hard would it have been to look it up?

And your anecdote does not seem to support (no pun intended) the point you are trying to make,

Bobbi46
07-04-2020, 10:42 AM
Weight loss has been linked to breast reduction, my girlfriend is a point in question, she is losing weight (because she both wants and needs to) and her breasts have become smaller needing smaller bras at the same time

Aka_Donna
07-05-2020, 12:32 AM
and there is a third variable we don't like to talk about: age. As women age, they shrink. So grid of appropriate sizes: 1-height, 2- weight/body mass, and now 3-age.

At least it's not a visit to the surgeon, or if it is, experiment first.

Bobbi46
07-09-2020, 02:39 AM
My girlfriend juust the other day when she saw me in just my bra and panties commented on how much better proportioned I looked together with my weight loss and smaller boobs, not to reiterate that her friends had also noticed I had become "top heavy" as well.
Another advantage of coming down a couple of sizes is that my new bras feel so much better and my boobs sit better as well

MsEva
07-11-2020, 08:10 PM
Not so much for me. I am fairly tall just under 6 ft (used to be 6 foot - shrinking with age I suppose). I have put on a few lbs over the years. Used to be a size 12 - 14 but more of a 14 - 16 now. On the plus side (maybe due to getting older) I have developed a natural A - B. As I sit now with just an underwire bra under summer dress I can see an nice cleavage. I think it goes to my perception of the heredity from my Mom. She was not too well endowed. I did purchase Femenique size 7 forms that works out to be a B+ or C- (you can tell I am an educator right?). I can add them when I want a little more upstairs if needed. I am fine either way, but I prefer this size for my body style.

Tania75
07-12-2020, 04:58 AM
I do have to say that I spent a few years sharing a house with two ladies who were both well proportioned. I admit to trying on their bra's many times (for research purposes), and came to the conclusion that 14D (Australian size), was what I looked best in. I don't actually have to add much more from normal male guise to make it to 14D, and actually, despite the normal guy call of "Bigger is Better", bigger just doesn't look natural, at all. It takes a while, however eventually, like makeup, body size has to be in proportion to your total look, which includes all aspects of feminety.

Connie D50
07-12-2020, 05:19 AM
My wife just recommended me to go down from To a B from a C. Ordered them they are on the way I hope I'm happy with the chance. However the good news I can always go back lol :)

Jenn A116
07-12-2020, 08:51 AM
For those that have Amazon Prime Video, check out a documentary called "Beyond Boobs". Its about a very top heavy GG who is contemplating breast reduction surgery. I found it kind of strange as its mostly presented in the first person, but many scenes are just weird. Nonetheless, it does a pretty good job of showing the things GG's face, especially well endowed GG's, in the world today.

Bobbi46
07-12-2020, 10:05 AM
Size I think is very important to how one feels within oneself, too big and one could attract too much "looking" when out, too little and one could think this is not quite right. In the beginning it can be a hit and miss affair getting the right size to look right.

Sidney
07-12-2020, 11:10 AM
I consider myself very blessed, I have an accepting wife. Bood size for me was very important and I thought needed for me to get the "look". Yes the bigger is better syndrome. I am 6'3" and 185 to 190 pounds, I'm slim. So one day several years ago my wife and I are talking. She is naturally a large C cup and very beautiful. She is on the petite size so look bigger. I'm dressed in skinny Jean's and a T top that is a little tighter than I'd wear out and I had my D cup bra on. My wife looks at me and stops in midsentence and says "OH NO. Sidney I accept your
dressing and we have very few boundaries but I'm going to have to add another I'm afraid. With us living in this house MY Boobs will be bigger than yours". I looked down and started laughing and said OK I can live with that. I'll admit I was a little hurt but got over it. My natural boobs are between a small B to mid B because of medication I must take, the rest of me is slim. I can feel the jiggle when I walk. I wear almost exclusively bralette now. I do have four underwire push up bras I wear on occasion for a little bit extra. I'm actually glad my wife made that comment because I'm much happier with the smaller me, so is she.

Bobbi46
07-12-2020, 11:42 AM
Sidney, as I am with my smaller boobs.

kimdl93
07-12-2020, 11:45 AM
Really, I see breast size for myself in terms of balancing bust-line with shoulders, waist and hips. I try to approach reasonably feminine proportions, at least for a larger woman. I’ve tested this out against several GG friends, going from sizes 6, 7 and 8 (Amoena sizing) and they always advised towards 7 & 8 because I’m relatively broad shouldered and chested.

AllieSF
07-12-2020, 01:22 PM
If you are happy with yourself, the best size is the one that you think is best. As in real life, someone's else's opinion should be taken with a grain of salt, and if we are brave enough to be out as ourselves, then why worry about what a stranger thinks, or how many looks we get. You get the size that you think works. The right size on someone may seem too big for others, and too small for someone else. Boobs in most normal sizes will get looks from others, especially men and boys! Why worry about them, unless you are trying to hide while being out? Love yourself, be proud and only listen to the opinion of those who you trust, and then make your own decision.

KimberlyJean
07-12-2020, 03:51 PM
After years of weightlifting I naturally fill a 38c, dropping the forms was very freeing and makes me look way more natural. Plus in South Mississippi the humidity makes anything extra very sweaty.

Maid_Marion
07-12-2020, 04:56 PM
After years of weightlifting I naturally fill a 38c, dropping the forms was very freeing and makes me look way more natural. Plus in South Mississippi the humidity makes anything extra very sweaty.

All the gardening I do gives me a 32A, which nicely matches my 33 inch hips.

Marion

jking90
07-14-2020, 07:52 AM
There is a BBC Documentary called My Big Breasts and Me.

BrendaPDX
07-14-2020, 11:13 AM
When I bought my first pair of forms they whey were huge, as I mellowed I seem to have settled in on A+ to C or C-, it depends on what I am wearing. Are they important? To me they are!

Charlotte Haynes
07-14-2020, 12:08 PM
I am comfortable with a B cup. I do not want anything about my Charlotte alter ego to seem overstated. I am not really a breast man anyway.

KeiraKeane21
07-14-2020, 12:20 PM
For me it depends on the day. I'm very thin and over 6 foot so small breast forms look fine on me, but because of my height, I can get away with my C-cup silicone pair too. Most of the time I'm happy just wearing a push-up bra for my natural AA's or to slip in my A+/B forms in for just a little shape. This especially works when I'm going for more of an athletic/tomboy look as I tend to wear quite often.

But there are times that I look down and just want to see some real cleavage down there haha. I use them as more as "special occasion" forms.

In the end, for me it's just the idea of having some cleavage that I need when I dress. I want to see and feel that little push from beneath my shirts. Gives me some credibility, for a lack of a better term at the moment. Just feels right.

Natalie5004
07-14-2020, 01:51 PM
I will tell you what I like. I love looking down at myself when completely dresses and see a beautiful pair of breasts inside my dress. Not too big but no size "B" either, I wear a C cup bra and forms. I have 3 D cup bras but no forms to fit them YET.

HollyGreene
07-17-2020, 03:27 AM
I've never been a fan of huge boobs on women, so I started with 36B many years ago. However, over the years I have put on weight so the B cups looked slightly out of proportion with my frame and I have progressed through 38C to my current 40D. Even now I think a larger size wouldn't look out of proportion under the right clothes, so I might get a larger pair for those occasions.

Star01
07-17-2020, 09:12 AM
I am probably close to an A cup naturally and that is the way I prefer. The thought of wearing forms does not appeal to me but feminizing through other means does. While I love to keep my body smooth, care for nails and brows in a feminine way and sport pierced ears and am growing my hair out I'm not obsessed with passing perfectly or using things like forms and padding. Don't get me wrong, I love dressing fully with makeup and jewelry but not over the top but more of an age appropriate inconspicuous blending in kind of approach. No clubbing with big old Madonna type cones on my chest or anything of that sort.

BarbDriscoll
07-17-2020, 10:44 AM
I can naturally fill (or almost fill - it depends on the bra) a 44B, so I often go au natural. But sometimes the outfit needs a bit more. In those cases I use very slackly filled 24 inch water balloons and a C cup bra, which is plenty for me.

Petra_Briar
07-17-2020, 04:35 PM
I am naturally between a 38A & 38B, and am very comfortable with a C cup....

Bobbi46
07-17-2020, 04:57 PM
Size seems to be a very important thing to many, how big, or how little is often a very big thought to consider, it is to me

Christina89
07-18-2020, 12:53 AM
growing up and even now i'm not a huge big breast fan. i'm happy with smaller breast. like a b or c cup. i know everyone's opinions are different on the subject, but that's just me.

Danielle722
07-18-2020, 07:22 AM
Id love to have a c cup. Would really help with all things.

SHINY-J
07-18-2020, 02:04 PM
Is Boob size important to me? ... Yes... Without a doubt, yes...

Michelle_G
07-18-2020, 10:26 PM
Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have never cared for great big over the top torpedo looking boobs. Some of us girls may feel more feminine with larger breasts but I would be completely satisfied with a c cup.

Sometimes Steffi
07-18-2020, 11:36 PM
I'm 5'9" which is the average size for a male. I've always been pretty thin, and even now I'm only about 150 lbs. Since college the sands of time have shifted, so there's a little more weight around the waist area. Enough so that I wouldn't wear a bikini bathing suit out of the house, but a 1-piece would look find.

My natural breast size is probably an A-. I decided on the Goldilocks rule and went with C forms on my 38 inch chest.

Bobbi46
07-19-2020, 04:36 AM
I am very happy now with a 40 C breasts, my shape looks a lot better with the "new me"

Sylvia Coco
07-19-2020, 11:08 AM
I have only one breast form, but they are too small and I need to buy some new. Do you have any recomendations or suggestions how choose porper ones?

Sometimes Steffi
07-19-2020, 03:11 PM
Thebreastformstore has a "tech support line". You can call them for advice. I did.

sometimes_miss
07-23-2020, 03:34 PM
I wonder how much we define the women in our lives, by how much breast they have. I've always been into slender girls, so to me, it's not that important. It's more that they're just, well, 'there'. Since I've always had man boobs, which were an embarrassment as a male, but a blessing when I wanted to feel feminine, having and 'A' cup was fine; problem was, not being able to find 'A' cup pretty bras in great big band sizes. Wearing a bra helps quell the GID, and finding one that fits is almost impossible for extra large men with an A or B. I found ONE, that fits my 46 'almost' B breasts. And bought them in every color, in multiples, so that when they stop making them, I'll still have something that fits. I learned my lesson; when you find something that fits an odd body shape, buy many of them.
Because wearing one, just feels 'right.
This is what I have; it fits a barrel chested (so the straps are close enough together so they don't fall off my shoulders) 46 to 48 (man measurement) chest.

https://www.shopnational.com/instant-shaping-by-plusform-2-pack-keyhole-bras

Maid_Marion
07-23-2020, 03:55 PM
http://mammacandoit.blogspot.com/2012/11/how-to-make-bra-extenders-for-free-or.html
In this tutorial, I show you how to make bra extenders for free or super cheap. I needed a bra extender and I figured out how to make one! Make one for free or for significantly less then store bought bra extenders.

https://iamsewcrazy.com/2019/08/01/how-to-fix-a-bra-band-thats-too-tight/#:~:text=If%20you%20need%20to%20add,of%20the%20bra %20very%20much.
How to Fix a Bra Band That’s Too Tight

The sewing section of Walmart has bra extenders.

https://www.glamour.com/story/bra-extender-review

Cheryl T
07-24-2020, 07:25 AM
Size is not of great importance to me.
Over the years I have acquired 3 different size forms which I wear depending on the outfit sometimes and sometimes just on my mood. None are out of proportion to my body and for the most part I wear the middle size as they just "feel right" to me. The larger pair are self-adhering and the most comfortable to wear for long periods. They also feel the most like they are part of me and not something added.
Years ago, when I began fully dressing, I think I was part of the "bigger is better" group, mostly because of advertising. The images presented always seem to be on that side of the scale. As I became more aware of Me that shifted and I wanted to be able to go out in public and not be obvious so bigger was no longer better.

Rayleen
07-24-2020, 07:40 AM
42 C with c breast form are right for my size. ordered from Amazon and the work just fine.

josie_S
07-24-2020, 09:19 AM
In my head I want to look like Sofia Vergara, so I do think boob size matters, based on who I want to emulate. But I am not lean and/or tall--if I was I'd emulate someone that matched me better. Even so, like many have said, I want to blend, so while i like a C or D size form, I'd never go much bigger unless my body got much bigger

ShelbyDawn
07-24-2020, 10:18 AM
Only in that buying bras is infuriatingly confusing, by measurements I am a 40 D; 40" under my breast and 44" across the fullest point, but I find the best fit is around a 38 B.
Depending on make, it can vary anywhere in between. What's a girl to do???

As for the importance of size, I love them just the way they are, so yeah, I guess so.

Genifer Teal
07-25-2020, 09:11 AM
I've never really been overly fascinated by boob size on anyone. I never bought into the typical bigger is better fascination that many guys have. To me there's only one center of attention the rest is just part of the package. So when it came to my own it didn't matter what size they were overall. What mattered was the proportions and that everything looked balanced. I initially went too small and then realized that I needed something bigger than I thought. I'm very tall and they balance out to overall look. With that said they're not huge but they're not small. I did switch from a 36C to a 34d which is the same cup size but that's the neighborhood I'm in. for some reason the place I get them claims they are a 42 DD which doesn't make any sense to me. The bra fit's fine.

MarinaTwelve200
07-25-2020, 09:18 AM
Bigger MAY be better---But ONLY up to a POINT. Then It Detracts and borders on the freakish. Ideally breast size should equal Hip size or perhaps an inch or so more.----------My standards anyway. ;) It is all proportion I wear a 42 D---But, then again, I am a sort of BIG person.

Bobbi46
07-25-2020, 09:30 AM
All boobs have a point!! but yes joking aside the size of ones boobs is very important to that person. Sitting outside my brasserie today, watching the world go by I saw a variety of boobs on women, some who IMO had too much but were happy with what they had to some who had very little, for the most part the majority were proerly proportioned to their body size.

Gizmo, Debbie
07-25-2020, 01:59 PM
Oh yes. very important. Sadly mines are not as big as I'd like. :( Back when I used breast forms I was a very nice 38B and I liked that a lot.
6 years on HRT and I don't even fill out a 38A. :( :( :(
I just don't look right, nowhere near it. Not in my eyes anyway. :( :(

Amanda22
07-25-2020, 05:14 PM
I am comfortable with a B cup. I do not want anything about my Charlotte alter ego to seem overstated. I am not really a breast man anyway.

Charlotte, I know what you mean (I think). I, too, like a smaller cup size, and I'm not attracted to breasts.

Mandy