PDA

View Full Version : Woke up wanting breasts.

Joyce Swindell
07-09-2020, 12:35 PM
Yesterday when I woke up my wife and I do our normal routine. Go to the bathroom and lay in bed talking and snuggling for about a half an hour.
This morning when we hugged and our chest's came in contact (nightgowns on) I felt overwhelming feelings of needing/wanting breasts! It felt so nice chest to chest that morning. Maybe my breasts we're extra sensitive... I don't know. But when I got up I immediately began googling male breast augmentation.
I've just never had anything like it to happen. It was very impacting to me. By the end of the day all was back to normal ...and this morning... none of the overwhelming desires as yesterday.

Allisa
07-09-2020, 01:20 PM
Your not alone in your need/want. I've had to settle for my quasi breasts, somewhat expensive but less than BA. Sometimes life isn't fair.

FairytaleScorpio
07-09-2020, 01:34 PM
I also would like breast augmentation, but it's not possible with our lifestyle. I have to be okay with the silicone inserts my wife purchased for me.

docrobbysherry
07-09-2020, 02:23 PM
That was the first thing I wanted when I began dressing out of the blue around 25 years ago, Joyce. I fantasized about SRS. But, I wanted breasts for sure!

It took over 10 years of playing with breast expansion devices and "natural" hormones before I finally gave up on them AND transitioning!:brolleyes:

But, I'll bet nearly everyone here has at least fantasized of having real breasts!:battingeyelashes:

Jenny22
07-09-2020, 03:17 PM
Every morning after putting my silicone girls in my bra, I lean over an pull my own flesh up behind the silicone to give the girls a more realistic feeling to me. Wish I had breasts? You better Hong Kong believe it!!

Crissy 107
07-09-2020, 03:41 PM
I have to be okay with the silicone inserts my wife purchased for me.

Your wife bought you silicone inserts, lucky you!

FairytaleScorpio
07-09-2020, 06:35 PM
Your wife bought you silicone inserts, lucky you!
Extremely lucky. I didn't begin cross dressing until over a year after we met ..... in our early 40's. That was the 1st time ever for me. She's been on board since the beginning. She was slow to warm to the idea of silicone inserts. I don't pressure her. I asked her once and she said "No" so I dropped it. 6 months later ... 3 new bras and inserts to fill them out. It was totally out of the blue. I was surprised and she was pretty excited.

The first set was for a 44DD bra size. That was 3 or 4 months ago. She's making threats to buy a set of 44EE or H cups now.

She's always been excited by it. We shop together. She bought me makeup from Alta!!! I don't know about others here but to me, that's very expensive makeup for me to wear around the house with the shades pulled. She's just slow to warm up to ideas. If I want to try something new, I ask and we talk about it. Sometimes she flat out says "No" and that's the end of it. Other times she'll start with a no and a few weeks or months later... there we are!!! Doin it!!

I'm the luckiest, married, cis male, straight, cross dresser on the planet!! My wife is amazing in every way. Every one of her male colleagues has told me upon introduction, "You're a very lucky guy. You're wife is an amazing woman." They only know her from work! They know nothing of our relationship.

There's so much more to her and us than just cross dressing but this isn't the forum for that.

GretchenM
07-10-2020, 07:20 AM
I got some larger natural breasts in the last year. All it took was a prostate cancer diagnosis and six months of testosterone suppression. I think there are easier and better ways, but it worked. Bigger and a bit better form, but still not enough to actually satisfy me.

So, I know what you mean and I think this a very common wish many of us have. If there is one thing that distinguishes the female form it is breasts. There are other important things like usually longer hair styled in a particular way, a narrower waist (mainly a result of wider hips so babies can come out more easily), soft skin with small pores, a particular skin aroma, a larger behind (also a result of wider hips), and many more. But breasts are usually a defining element. And, from what I understand from a male's perspective, breasts are one of the more significant factors in how other women view another woman. Nothing over the top sexual, but a consideration and defining element. Women pay attention to how other women look. That is why advertising is so successful.

Taylor186
07-10-2020, 08:34 AM
I'm with Sherry in thinking that nearly every CD here has at least fantasized of having real/augmented breasts.

. . . breasts are one of the more significant factors in how other women view another woman . . .
My experience, being around a lot of women, is that breasts are one of the least significant factors in how one women views another woman.

Krisi
07-10-2020, 08:40 AM
I would love to wake up one morning with a pair of DDs hanging from my chest. In fact, I've been having dreams that this actually happened and I was trying to figure out the best way to explain this to my wife. Sometimes the dream includes a vagina as well. Unfortunately, this has not happened and when wide awake, I realize that it never will.

As a practical matter, life would be pretty difficult for a man with DD breasts. They would be impossible to hide and one would expect stares and questions from family, friends and even strangers.

So, I get up in the morning, put on my bra and slip the silicone boobs in and try to imagine they are real.

Angie G
07-10-2020, 12:16 PM
I think this everyday bit it will never happen.:hugs:
Angie

JennasPanties
07-11-2020, 04:18 AM
Seems to be becoming a pretty consistent thought for me as well

BTWimRobin
07-11-2020, 06:46 AM
Guilty as charged! It's been an on going fantasy for as long as I can remember.

Joyce Swindell
07-11-2020, 07:47 AM
This was just weird for me. I've imagined having them during the day, usually while dressing, but this was different somehow. I'm hesitant to call it a pink fog but it came and was overwhelming like the fog can often be. But it was so real that I began seeking out the procedure. It kind of scared me in a way too. To all of a sudden seek out such a life changing event,worried that I would wake up every morning with this fog and then have to do something about it.

I don't often remember my dreams so maybe there was a dream involved with all of this. Who knows?

Ressie
07-11-2020, 07:53 AM
I have an interest in increasing breast size one way or another. But I would also need to have electrolysis on my face. I have no desire to be a man with big jugs. It would have to be part of transition. Maybe just a breastplate in the near future.

Alyssa Lane
07-11-2020, 10:31 AM
I wear my Amoena breast forms about 24/7 currently and never take them off other then a shower(i know sleeping in them is bad)
I’d be ok with 34B or 34C

Bobbi46
07-11-2020, 10:53 AM
I did think about it once and discounted it, the reason being obvious now, I know that my girlfriend would not want to go to bed with me if i had implant breasts I think it would just be a step too far

Stephanie205
07-12-2020, 11:22 AM
I had always used silicon forms but a few months ago I started to want bigger breasts, The problem I had was as I still meet clients that know me only as a male how to balance that with what I wanted.

alwayshave
07-13-2020, 07:03 AM
Joyce, I wake up with that feeling many a day.

Alexis West
07-14-2020, 08:01 PM
i feel that way every morning, and it continues
all day long

Robbin_Sinclair
07-15-2020, 09:27 AM
Hi. Nice Question. I would venture to say that may be one of the things that most of us have in common. It drives my sexual energy.

It is my most specific memory at the age of seven. My best friend was a girl and we compared each other alone one day. I remembering asking her how she felt when breasts were touched and she said (something like) ‘no big deal.’ It was for me then and it certainly is now. :)

Natalie5004
07-15-2020, 10:26 PM
Well, I love breasts. I would love a nice set of my own.

That being said, I could spend money for implants.

Talking about unringing a bell...... I will have to stay as a male mostly. My life and family connections would certainly explode. Frankly it is not worth it.

Christina89
07-16-2020, 12:41 AM
i grew up being fat. as time went on before i started crossdressing i hated being fat. now i don't mind it cause i have a nice C-cup set of boobs, and i know if i lose a ton of weight i might lose them. now i don't mind losing the weight, but i don't want to lose my nice C-cups.

BaliGirl
07-17-2020, 03:16 AM
Breasts are beautiful!

I fantasize about having breasts, putting on a bra and feeling my breasts in the bra cups.

JennasPanties
07-17-2020, 03:30 AM
I have the exact same fantasies doll!feeling the silky lace bra against my breasts is so sexy to me.

- - - Updated - - -

And I would love to show them off in my outfits

Krisi
07-17-2020, 07:34 AM
I'm thinking a shrink would go nuts over this thread!

valerie anne
07-17-2020, 03:23 PM
I am there, I hve got them, at least modestly!

Over lockdown, I have been persuing a aggressive development regime, which would probably result in this post being deleted if I went into details.

Anyway, I now know what it's like to have real wobbly breasts (38 C cup, D cup with underwire). Without a bra, I experience a lot of delightful tugging, which is OK for a while, but then it gets heavy. With a summer top, I also poke out a lot (another consequence of the lockdown exercises).

After a couple of hours wobbling about, it's a real relief to enjoy the support & modesty of a bra.

I have had great trouble in finding a suitable support bra. With my small size, I would love to try a Wonderbra, but I don't trust the thin band and the single hook.

I have settled on M&S bras with a wide & supportive 3 hook band. These deep band bras really provide side support and maximise your "swoop & scoop" boob tissue.

I feel booby & properly brassiered.

kimberly c
07-17-2020, 03:51 PM
I would love to have breasts, but I settle for my breast forms. My dream would be to have beautiful breasts.

EmilySmith
07-17-2020, 04:29 PM
It is a dream, a fantasy. Most of us could never get away with it in reality, but what a lovely thought :)

Danielle722
07-18-2020, 07:31 AM
Wow ! Was just haveing the dream again last night. Lol id love to have a nice c cup. To feel the weight of them all day.but how is the question.

Crissy 107
07-18-2020, 09:06 AM
I'm thinking a shrink would go nuts over this thread!

Pretty funny!
Over on this side of the pond I would contact Herroom, they have all sorts of information and are happy to help. Subscribe to their emails, it is fun to get them.
This is obviously for help on getting the proper bra and not on getting real breasts. LOL

manemami
07-18-2020, 11:37 AM
I am sure filling cups by natural breasts is very much different. You can understand the feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

My wife clearly said you are wearing my clothes no worry but don't wear bras otherwise I will not sleep with you.

Connie D50
07-20-2020, 07:13 AM
I think I wake up just about every other day wanting breast lol.

DanielleCD
08-03-2020, 08:55 AM
+1 on this... Tho not often I have woken up dreaming I had real, natural breasts. Can only imagine what it would feel like hugged in a bra... They wouldn't need to be overly large just a nice C cup maybe?

Debra Russell
08-03-2020, 12:42 PM
All the day every day. If they magically appeared I would not hesitate to let them be acknowledged as a natural phenomenon :eek:...Debra

Rayleen
08-03-2020, 01:28 PM
Every time I use my breast forms, I wish I had breast. Its become an obsession every day.

If I was to transition, i would get implants.

Vikky
08-03-2020, 02:41 PM
I sleep with bra and forms most nights so can feel what its like when I go to sleep, if I wake up in the night, and when I wake up. Its a great feeling and gives me some idea how it is for those born with breasts. I have to take them off every morning, but yes, it would be great to have them 24/7.
Vikky

Cheryl T
08-03-2020, 03:08 PM
Since I sleep wearing my bra and forms every night I kind of wake up with breasts.
It's a wonderful feeling to roll over and feel them there or wake in the morning and not have to put them on.
Yes, I dream of having my own full breasts, but that was the one thing I conceded to when I came out to my wife. That there would be no hormones or implants. Do I regret agreeing? Sometimes, but now after all these years if things were to change she might have a change of heart. Just don't know if that's the route I wish to take or not.

rian
08-19-2020, 06:40 AM
having larger breasts is our wish and desire ,,,,it is the center of our attention for crossdressing

Lindseynrva
08-26-2020, 08:41 AM
The best thing about cross dressing vs gg is that we can be whatever size we desire any given day. I?ve got 4 sets of quality Amoena forms ranges me from modest B cup up to DD. while bigger is definitely fun they are taxing and do get in the way and most days I find I prefer being around a C cup. Good forms definitely help enhance the look and the mood daily at my house.

April Rose
08-26-2020, 08:58 AM
Yeah....A pair of C's and being able to play guitar like Tommy Emmanuel....:daydreaming:

NancySue
08-26-2020, 09:18 AM
I wear a bra every day, even mowing the grass...and most nights. I can?t express the love and feelings it gives me. Feeling my breasts in my bra is something I look forward to daily. What a wonderful way to start each day. I can almost fill an a cup. All my a cup bras are underwires. When I ?scoop?, which is often, I just smile. I also have b cup underwires with which I have lovely silicone forms, both teardrop and triangular.

Star01
08-26-2020, 10:52 AM
Yes if they were real but the thought of dealing with silicon forms has no appeal. When I dress I'd rather be on the flat end of the spectrum and rock my natural A's.

Mia_799
09-15-2020, 11:43 AM
Does anyone ever feel sad not having breasts or other feminine features? I want it all so bad but I?d be too scared to actually get implants if I did ever transition. I suppose breast forms keep me happy for now.