PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Gamers...are you out there?

marika_jaye
07-12-2020, 11:23 AM
Out on a limb here...

Our time on house arrest has revived my interest in Xbox gaming. I went all in with the "Game Pass Ultimate" and bought a bunch of games. After doing all that, I realized that I don't know anyone else who plays!

If you're like me and enjoy "social" gaming, feel free to send me a friend request on Xbox live. My gamertag is ByczhPuddin. These days, you'll normally catch me playing GTA V or Borderlands 3.

In GTA V, I'm the president of a motorcycle club with no members (other than me). I think it would be very cool to have an all CD club. Only we would know...LOL

char GG
07-12-2020, 01:06 PM
Mod note:

Please remember, this is the CDing section and responses should have something to do with the CDing mentioned in the OP.

If your responses are just about gaming, a thread about gaming should be started in the Lounge.

foxy bartender
07-13-2020, 06:36 AM
I sent you a friend request. Gaming has been a way for me to feel feminine when I was unable to in other ways. Especially with games like gta that have endless character customization, especially when it comes to clothes. It gives me the ability to try outfits I would never be able to rock in real life. I always play as a female character, and I do my best to make her look like me, so I feel represented.
There aren’t many spaces in media that girls like us can feel represented.

Sacredangel
07-14-2020, 08:46 AM
Out on a limb here...

Our time on house arrest has revived my interest in Xbox gaming. I went all in with the "Game Pass Ultimate" and bought a bunch of games. After doing all that, I realized that I don't know anyone else who plays!

If you're like me and enjoy "social" gaming, feel free to send me a friend request on Xbox live. My gamertag is ByczhPuddin. These days, you'll normally catch me playing GTA V or Borderlands 3.

In GTA V, I'm the president of a motorcycle club with no members (other than me). I think it would be very cool to have an all CD club. Only we would know...LOL

Oh right here. I'm a Xbox gamer. I would like to have some people to play GTA V online with, especially likeminded people. Doing heist and stuff on your own (with randoms) is so hard to do. And I would love join your motorcycle club. I've send you a friendrequest (Rusty Morpheus).

I sent you a friend request. Gaming has been a way for me to feel feminine when I was unable to in other ways. Especially with games like gta that have endless character customization, especially when it comes to clothes. It gives me the ability to try outfits I would never be able to rock in real life. I always play as a female character, and I do my best to make her look like me, so I feel represented.
There aren’t many spaces in media that girls like us can feel represented.

I so feel you. In any game with any kind of character customization I opt to play a woman. Sometimes it's the only way to express who I am to the outside world.

JessikaSometimes
07-22-2020, 03:54 PM
I play as a girl character on a few of my games.

I have almost every clothing item on RDR2, some in multiple colors. lol

Judy-Somthing
07-22-2020, 06:14 PM
I've been playing GTA V as a Girl and my nephew thought I was crazy!

foxy bartender
07-23-2020, 05:35 AM
I've been playing GTA V as a Girl and my nephew thought I was crazy!

When I worked at GameStop, I had a cishet friend that always played as a female character, and would always say that if he had to look at a character for 80 or 100 hours in a game, he wanted to enjoy the view! It always cracked me up!

Gizmo, Debbie
07-23-2020, 01:01 PM
I have an Xbox but very seldom play these days.
I’ve tried played GTA V online but there are nutter on there that are only on for the sole purpose of beating the stuffing out of folk, so quickly stopped that.
I play a Borderlands 3 once in a while but I find that highly repetitive and boring.
Used to play Forza Horizon 4 but got bored with that too.

I’d be willing to buddy up with one or more players for BL3 though. Gamer tag available on request.