PDA

View Full Version : Another Pink Fog Period

Jackie27
07-15-2020, 06:46 AM
This past few weeks have been amazing to me. I have been going overboard with my shopping and dressing. 3 new skirts, two new tops, loads of new panties, shapewear, hosiery, bras, two new wigs, OMG the amount of makeup has been stagering, you name it and I have bought it. I have even gone out dressed in the evenings while working, some during the day, I am retired but help out delivering newspapers. I have help from a couple of CIS Girls with my makeup and wigs. It has been awesome. Can't seem to get enough of it. I'm trying to get up enough courage to post pictures too. The girls at Sally's Beauty Supply have been awesome with their help.

Kay J
07-15-2020, 07:04 AM
Wow what a wonderful time you are having don't we all wish we could live like that when ever we wanted to! Enjoy!:hugs:

Robbin_Sinclair
07-15-2020, 09:33 AM
Hi. As said, the delightful life we can have as seniors. I’m there too.

It seems strange that you have the courage to go out dressed in a work environment and not post on this site. I would think it would be the other way around. Enjoy.

! Save The Print Newspaper Industry!

Davina Katherine
07-15-2020, 09:37 AM
To be free to be who we are, whenever we want to be.
My wish for all of us.

Jackie, glad you are getting to experience more of that. :<3:

Jackie27
07-15-2020, 09:48 AM
Robbin, The outings have all been in the early morning hours 2am or so. It was absolutely wonderful!

Stephanie205
07-15-2020, 05:00 PM
Hi Jackie Glad to see you having fun and the courage to go out specially for work. I have a similar experience to you the last couple of months dought just about everything except rings. I keep saying I have enough to enjoy and dress everyday but keep finding things I like so I buy them.

docrobbysherry
07-15-2020, 10:01 PM
Funny, Jackie! I've posted 1,000's of photos here and all over the web and been out to countless T friendly clubs and events. But, out in Vanillaland dressed?:doh:

And, you're worried about posting a pic of yourself here? Don't be. This place is even friendlier than Disneyland!:hugs:

Jackie27
07-16-2020, 05:31 AM
Doc, I did post my first photo this morning. It is in the Photo section.

BTWimRobin
07-16-2020, 07:40 AM
Hi Jackie,

I find it totally amazing how empowering it is for girls like us when you receive the support and encouragement from CIS women. So happy you are enjoying some girl time.