PDA

View Full Version : Lipstick Junkie...

Robyn2006
03-30-2006, 06:58 PM
Don't know about any of you, but I'm a complete lipstick junkie. A week doesn't go by without a new style and shade coming in the mail. I don't know, ever since I was a kid it was always so amazing to me what lipstick could do for a woman's look and appeal. In fact, it was really lipstick that first made me aware I wanted something else for my life, wanted to be able to adorn myself just as my gorgeous sister did there in front of her makeup mirror, with her final lipstick pampering so transforming her into some supermodel to die for.

My current favorites are Revlon Super Lustrous "Certainly Red," Avon Ultra Color Rich "Red 2000," and Rimmel "Scream."

What's yours? :gorgeous:

Robyn
P.S. Love this picture... and often imagine that this had been me back when I could have had it all!

Joy Carter
03-30-2006, 07:02 PM
I can still remember the smell and taste of the first time I tried it,just send me any time.

alysonatl
03-31-2006, 09:30 AM
Robyn darling, I totally agree with you. There's nothing that makes me fell more feminine than applying lipstick. It's usually the last thing I do to complete my transformation ritual. My fave is Revlon Red, but I have so many other lipsticks as well.

How do you feel about lipliner and gloss? I adore liner but not gloss.

Also, how many of you feel jealous when GGs freshen their lipstick in public?
I certainly feel like I'm missing out on something.

Christina Nicole
03-31-2006, 12:55 PM
I am a makeup addict. I had, before my last purge, a makeup case full of makeup. I had almost 30 different shades of lipstick. While I had a few reds, red isn't currently a popular color and I don't really wear it much. I'm drawn to pinks and roses anyway. I've met a really nice GG who has an on-line and retail makeup store. I've been buying mostly from her rather than from the department store Lancome and Estee Lauder counters.

She also carries a lot of good brands. From her on-line store:
The brands available in our store are AHAVA, Anthony Logistics, BABOR, Baxter of California, Beauty Buffet Makeup, Bioelements, B. Kamins, Blinc Kiss Me Mascara, Cellex-C, Colorescience, CoverBlend, Dermablend, Dermalogica, Evian, Exuviance, Fake Bake, GloMinerals, GloSpa, H\E Minerals, Hylexin, Idebenol , Illuminare, Jane Iredale, JAQUA, June Jacobs, Kinerase, Kneipp, Korres, Leonor Greyl, Lyphazome, Mama Mio, MD Formulations, Murad, NeoStrata, Nuxe, Paddywax Candles, PETER THOMAS ROTH, Rilastil, Scarguard, SkinCeuticals, Sothys, Sovage, StriVectin-SD, SweetSpot Labs, theBalm, Too Faced, VOGLIA, Youngblood, FaRose BSE Oil, Baby Cakes, ZenMomma.

I love the Jane Iredale lipsticks. Good colors, last without staining, pretty scent, and very moisturizing. It's spring! That means it is time for new makeup colors.

Kate, one of the owners, is also pretty cool, loves makeup, and likes trying different things.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

alysonatl
03-31-2006, 02:12 PM
Robyn: One of the more sensual sightss in the world is a woman applying lipstick. Here's some lipstick junkie eye candy.

Smooches

Aly

alysonatl
03-31-2006, 02:16 PM
Three more pieces of eye candy Aly

Josi
03-31-2006, 04:39 PM
My first "exposure" to lipstick was at the age of 4 when I was at a dance school and on stage. Everyone wore makeup.
After the first time at dress rehearsal I couldnt wait for the next time. I loved the taste, the feel and the look (it was red!).
After that I secretly "borrowed" lippy - going into the bathroom, putting it on - looking tasting and taking it off.
It was prepubescent and non sexual. (but locking the door because I knew I mustn't be found out).
I still love it. and ...... observing (not perving .. judt interested) GG's apply it -- a woman used to apply her makeup on the train on the way to work. I was so envious!
When I am "out" one of my pleasures is to reapply my lippy!
Who wants "Long Lasting kissproof stay on lippy" ... NOT ME!

I would be happy, dressed male, but facing the world with my lippy on lol.

Yes, I know .. I am daft!

Robyn2006
03-31-2006, 06:35 PM
Robyn darling, I totally agree with you. There's nothing that makes me fell more feminine than applying lipstick. It's usually the last thing I do to complete my transformation ritual. My fave is Revlon Red, but I have so many other lipsticks as well.

How do you feel about lipliner and gloss? I adore liner but not gloss.

Also, how many of you feel jealous when GGs freshen their lipstick in public?
I certainly feel like I'm missing out on something.

Aly,
I'm the same... adore lip liner, but not so big on gloss. Love the matte reds that look and feel so eligant, and a liner so helps to define my lips. Also the same with the final transformation ritual; lipstick is ALWAYS the last thing I put on, after all else is in place and I feel myself all set to become my better self. Really, it is only with the lipstick stokes where I truly feel myself transformed, when I see myself come alive within my mirror's glorious reflection of my own femininity. It's such magic! :rose2:

Loved the application eye candy!!! Here are a few from my own collection...

Robyn

Abby Lauren
03-31-2006, 06:57 PM
I started at the age of 3 or 4 putting on lipstick with my older sister and, at times, her friends. I never lost the thrill when putting on my lipstick.

Rexy Lee
04-01-2006, 03:49 PM
As you may see by my avitar pic I enjoy an extreem red Lipstick fetish!!

Amy Sue
04-01-2006, 04:01 PM
I love make up, but lipstick in particular. I have about 8 or 9 shades, although I tend to wear only a few of my fav's regularly.

Amy:happy:

Tina Dixon
04-01-2006, 04:35 PM
I'm stuck on red girls, don't know why, but I love it on me and others.

lipstickcd
04-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Robyn,
You look fantastick applying your lipstick. For me, there is nothing like applying lipstick on myself and watching others do the same. Its been a fetish for years and I have a large collection of lipsticks. For some dumb reason, I enjoy applying my Rimmel Red and then looking at my lip smudge on my wine glass. Glad I'm not alone in this fetish.
Lipstickcd xxx

Sophia Rearen
04-08-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm addicted to lip gloss. Wear it everyday.

Lauren Mitchell
04-08-2006, 02:00 PM
The final touches in getting dressed, has to be lipstick.

I have about 10 different shades and enjoy each one.

Karren H
04-09-2006, 11:02 AM
L'oreal, any shade because it tastes soooooo good!!!!!

Loev Karren

lipstickcd
04-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Today I'm wearing my Cover Girl 770 Bronzed Glow. I like wearing this shade when going out in public. It doesn't stand out much but just enough for someone to notice like when ordering coffee at a counter. Does anyone else wear lipstick in public?
Kisses,
Lipstickcd

Karren H
04-09-2006, 02:03 PM
Today I'm wearing my Cover Girl 770 Bronzed Glow. I like wearing this shade when going out in public. It doesn't stand out much but just enough for someone to notice like when ordering coffee at a counter. Does anyone else wear lipstick in public?
Kisses,
Lipstickcd

All the time!! But I'm almost always out enfemme at the time!!

Love Karren