PDA

View Full Version : relationship status?

DawnLabelle
03-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Here's a poll that I haven't seen done, surprisingly so, or I just missed it :).

Have fun and please talk about the answers if you feel like it :)

Dawn

janelle
03-30-2006, 08:15 PM
Evening, my wife knows, she just doesn't want to see me yet. She is still working thru all the info. We are working together so soon we can enjoy my new found pleasure. Take care dear.
Janelle

Joy Carter
03-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Simple enough she's death on the subject and won't talk to me about it. But I have been in super mood since coming here and reading and posting it truly has made a differance to me. Just want to be accepted for who I really am.

Reana
03-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Long term relationship but only out for the past two years. GF tolerates a certain level of dress but has no desire to see me totally dressed or see my pics. It's a reasonably good, working relationship that we both can live with. She is aware of and also "tolerates" my very infrequent meetings/outings to clubs with other CDs. :straightface:

serinalynn
03-30-2006, 08:40 PM
My wife tollerates me dressing and this past weekend March 24-27 we went to Las Vegas and all I packed for 4 days of fun and frolic were womens things in cluding baby doll tops and some very colorful lingerie in bright bold colors.

Kayla Smith
03-30-2006, 08:48 PM
My wife has known about my Cding before she move in with me (that was 16 years ago). We have been married for 15 years. She sometimes has problems with it now that I am out to both of daughters(14 and 12) and due to the fact that I like to go out dressed en femme (day or night).

Tina Dixon
03-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Married but peaking around the corner, hoping to come out this year.

Kimberley
03-30-2006, 08:53 PM
I couldnt really vote on this. My wife knows but has such a disapproval I have to be in the closet.

Interesting thread though

Kimberley.

Teresa Amina
03-30-2006, 09:02 PM
Was talking about this at work- whenever the choice must be made on official forms Widow/widower is never an option. Single works, I suppose, but kind of erases a big chunk of your life.

Ellie
03-30-2006, 09:07 PM
I already went through two marriages so I'm pretty much done with that little aspect of social behavior.

I've been with my SO for four years now and she has known about my like of silky clothes since the start. I started to fully cross dress (v. just wearing silky panties or hose) only about four months ago and luckily she has played along so far.

I'm out of the closet (but still not out of the house) when it comes to some of my close female friends as well, but none of my family knows.

Lawren
03-30-2006, 09:44 PM
None of the above. My SO lives with me and I am out of closet with her.

MaylinJane
03-30-2006, 10:01 PM
Married and out. I'm lucky my wife totally supports me. She has seen the difference in me, I was totally miserable before and now I am quite a bit happier.

May

Stephanie Marie
03-30-2006, 10:12 PM
:mad:
Free to do and wear what and when I please :p .

Deborah
03-30-2006, 10:14 PM
Single which is great because i can basically do whatever i want (except when the children are around.) It gets lonely occasionally without adult company though.

Cherry Lynn
03-30-2006, 10:19 PM
I came out to my wife about 3 years ago. She had always known I liked lingerie but did not know about the true Danielle. She goes along with it even to the point of going to a crossdress party 2 years ago and several friends know. She is still not comfortable with me going out in public places though but we do discuss it.

Tina P Hose
03-30-2006, 10:19 PM
Single and attracted to another male crossdresser. 0.02

sky0629
03-30-2006, 10:26 PM
Married twice, several girlfriends in the last 10 yrs. but very single right now and that's ok but can get real quite around here.

Diannna
03-30-2006, 10:29 PM
Been out to my g/f since about the 2nd month. Been together now about 2 years. She didn't know what to think of it all at first, but after a few weeks of pondering ( I didn't push the issue ) She said considering what she knows of me, that she wouldn't have a problem with it as long as we go slow. She said she would let me know if we were progressing too fast for her. Sos far so good. If there were a problem it would be on my side of it all. I mean, I sometimes still feel embarrased or shy about the whole thing. She see's that in me and will usually talk to me about it. So, apparrently I haven't been going too fast. It's all good though, I'm not used to just being able to do it and she doesn't cut me down or ridicule me or laugh at me. Well, ok She has laughed a few times, but it was to offer advice in what I was wearing. Seems I still have a problem co-ordinating. She has reassured me it is not a problem with her and she is happy to help. Love making is a bit more intense too. Ok! a lot more, hehehe!

Glenda
03-30-2006, 11:44 PM
What does this mean? If you have a SO then you're probably not doing a lot of dating. I'm single and dating and out to everyone.

VtVicky
03-30-2006, 11:45 PM
Before I married my second wife, I made sure she knew about my "hobby". Strictly fetishistic lingerie stuff. During our marriage, I progressed to including enhancers. She seemed, (and claimed), to be having as much fun with the sexual aspect as I was.

Then came the divorce. (prompted by major problems with her lack of discipline regarding her kids, etc.) She blew my cover in our community, and claimed she always put my needs above hers, and she was sick of it.

Who knows what the real reason was. But I am moving extrememly slowly with my current girlfriend. We do not live together, so I get plenty of free time to dress at my house. (But, I have to be very cognizant of our scheduled time together. I don't want any tell tale bra marks to let the cat out of the bag.)

michelle19845
03-31-2006, 12:00 AM
i am currently single but am looking for a SO that will be accepting.

Toni
03-31-2006, 01:31 AM
My wife has known about my hobby for forty years and is so supporting of it. We go out together and she is always suprising me with little gifts (Earings, Panties etc)

Falcor
03-31-2006, 03:10 AM
Wife:Dominatrix[at home,loves it]
Me: Crossdresser[Very much encouraged by wife]
2nd marriage,met by chance,when I'm home,I'm expected to dress and be natural about it.No effort needed........so be patient understanding fun femmos exist.

RachelDenise
03-31-2006, 05:34 AM
Wife knows, doesn't tolerate it. Like Joy Carter says, "she's death on the subject". Great phrase.

Seven
03-31-2006, 05:49 AM
My wife is OK with it (loves me being happy) and I love her being happy,we have rules and live by them, after all its only my wife I need to make happy first.
I am one of the lucky girls, and we both feel for our sisters that are trying to share, and wishing to be one hundred per cent, truthful with the beloved wife/ girl friend.

XXXXXXXXXXXX Seven

Joy Carter
03-31-2006, 06:01 AM
Ditto's here too.

ReginaK
03-31-2006, 06:23 AM
Single and attracted to another male crossdresser. 0.02
Rock on, girl. Same here. :thumbsup:

RikkiOfLA
03-31-2006, 06:45 AM
My wife is very accepting and has been since the beginning. When we met thirty years ago (yikes!) I was very much in denial and didn't really know much about crossdressing or what I wanted to do with it.

After a few hard questions, she was fine with it.

Over the years, I've gradually progressed from just wearing pantyhose sometimes during foreplay, to dressing full time (no hormones). As time has gone by, she's become even more trusting.

She's great!

Sadly, she's got stage 4 lung cancer (no, she has never been a smoker). Stage 4 means it has spread beyond her lungs. She's undergoing chemotherapy now. The doctor tells us there's a 40% chance of her surviving a year and it goes down from there.:sad:

Sorry, didn't mean to get off-topic.

Rikki

Tiffany Anne 9954
03-31-2006, 11:49 AM
I'am single and probably allways be single.
I've never been in a relationship----EVER!

At least I can dress as I please

Annette_boy
03-31-2006, 12:57 PM
Hi All
Widowed here late wife knew and was very sopportive.She has been gone almost two years now Malignant Melonoma took her (she avoided the sun like a vampire)So to RikkiOf La Do not lose heart and love your wife every minute you can Its tough I know.
Love and Hugs
Annette

Jenni
03-31-2006, 04:18 PM
Single after my divorce, and loving it!! I can do what I want, when I want. As someone else pointed out, though, it does get lonely sometimes.

DawnLabelle
04-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks for all the replies ladies :). Much appreciated

Dawn