PDA

View Full Version : Crossdresser encounter

steffie39
03-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Hi girls,

I was shopping in the mall last night with my wife, walking with her (I was in male mode) when we went into Macy's. My wife had bought some clothes both for herself and Steffie at other stores and wanted to also look in Macy's. Anyway, we went through the makeup counters there and my wife stopped and asked on of the girls there something about makeup. I was walking ahead of her. We then got to the escalator and were going up when my wife said to me that the person she was talking to "was a guy" in her words. This completely shocked me as she looked totally passable to me. My wife then took me back to the counter (I could not believe it) and discreetly showed me some of the features she said were a giveaway and thn proceeded to ask another question to the girl to let me hear her voice. This is the first time ever I noticed a crosdresser (or transexual) when I was in male mode (not counting the CD meetings I go to where I change into Steffie and sometimes see the other CDers coming into the room to change). I wondered how many other times in the past I probably passed Cders while walking and didn't notice? I kinda envied the girl though, as she was passable to me and also got to work in the makeup counter at Macy's. There may be more of us out there than I ever thought possible. :)

Steffie

Diannna
03-30-2006, 11:25 PM
Same here Steffie. Sometimes I see a really tall girl and wonder if she really is a girl or a cd. I'll try to see if there are any give a ways. But like you, I've probably seen more then I know about. That's a good thing though, don't you think!

michelle19845
03-30-2006, 11:46 PM
when i was in nyc.i passed one.she was one that you'd need to know crossdressers well to tell it.

christine55
03-31-2006, 12:54 AM
I'll always look when I see a big boned girl wearing a skirt or dress.
Hugs, Christine

susann_gardener
03-31-2006, 07:56 AM
Passed by one a week or so ago at Disney in Orlando.

Vicky_Scotland
03-31-2006, 08:01 AM
Passed by one a week or so ago at Disney in Orlando.

Susann that was Minnie Mouse honey.........:p

randi_789
03-31-2006, 07:05 PM
Steffi, just curious, but which mall was it? I have been to Menlo, Woodbridge and East Brunswick numerous times have gone into all three Macy's and been through the makeup areas. I don't want to go and gawk or anything, but am curious if I saw and didn't see at the same time.

Kath
03-31-2006, 07:18 PM
Hi girls,

My wife then took me back to the counter (I could not believe it) and discreetly showed me some of the features she said were a giveaway and thn proceeded to ask another question to the girl to let me hear her voice. Steffie

Steffie, tell us what it was your wife pointed out.

My wife has pointed out CDers to me on several occasions where I've actually gone and done a double take and still couldn't read them as she a GG does. Based on my experience with my wife on things like this I wouldn't want to bet the family jewels but I sure couldn't see it.

Kath

JiveTurkeyOnRye
03-31-2006, 07:19 PM
I was in Los Angeles last summer and a friend of mine and I went out to Bertie's Beanery (I think that's the name, it was a restaraunt/bar) on one of my last nights in town, and I got into a conversation with another guy while my buddy was off trying to get some drinks.

The guy at the bar had been watching a group of girls who were being hit on by some guys, and he was particularly interested in one extra tall girl, who he wasn't sure was really a girl. Once he brought her to my attention I immediatley began to put my trained eyes to work. Pretty strong jawline, big hands. But there was an adam's apple, but I think you have to be someone who knows to look for one to really notice it, I think she'd used a little bit of makeup to cover it.

I told my new friend next to me that I was sure she was a guy, or had been one. He said he didn't know for sure. My response was to start with buying her a drink if he really wanted to find out.