PDA

View Full Version : Weekend newspaper adds

Danielle/Mo
03-30-2006, 08:46 PM
This kind of goes along with my thread about womans magazines. When you read the sunday paper adds Kohls, JC Penney etc., Do you go straight to the womans section? I find myself going straight to the girls clothes,makeup,purses etc. I pay little attention to the mens section. Sometimes I go to the stores and buy the sale skirts,purses etc after reading the adds.

lil red
03-30-2006, 08:48 PM
Yes, that is usually the first part I look at. How did you know? Ha Ha!

Tina Dixon
03-30-2006, 08:53 PM
Ok you got me, I do look at the adds for womens clothing:D

Monica55cd
03-30-2006, 09:25 PM
yes thats me.... every time i have to see the ads... and for me personaly i like the ads for jcpennys the best or robinsons may .. they seem to have the prettiest lingerie ads of all the stores....I look at them and sigh.... ahhh if I could only look like that!!

Teresa Amina
03-30-2006, 09:33 PM
Not till I'm done with the Funnies!

Tina P Hose
03-30-2006, 09:50 PM
I often buy a Sunday paper and always hope in my mind that there will be an add for pantyhose from Dillards or wherever. Anyway, last Sunday in the ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH there was a front page story about a male vetran of the Persian Gulf war who had a sex change. Anyway this girl was attempting to run for Congress in the primary election against the incumbent.
I thought she was very pretty when I saw her photo. However, I did not buy the paper as I was scared of my own thoughts and she is a Republican.
After the sports section. I always scan the paper for pantyhose adds and shoes, and skirts.........:cheeky:

Diannna
03-30-2006, 10:09 PM
I don't get the Sunday paper. But My g/f's mom does and she see to it that I always get all the throw a ways. Mom doesn't know about me, but my g/f has told her that one of the things she likes about me is my softer side. Always willing to listen to what she say's and help full all the time.

MaylinJane
03-30-2006, 10:30 PM
Oh yeah, I disect the sunday paper, sports section gets thrown away unopened. I read the sales papers first to check out the clothes, next is the style section followed by the arts section and a quick skim through the car section. I save the comics for last.

May

Denise01
03-30-2006, 10:40 PM
The sports section for me is a waste of time too.

one of the first things I look at are the adds, to see who has the best sales on, and naturally the ladies clothing section is the first one i look at

Denise:)

christine55
03-30-2006, 11:29 PM
I'm too cheap to buy my clothes in department stores. I'm strictly a thrift shop girl.
Hugs, Christine

Carol Sue
03-31-2006, 12:21 AM
I often buy a Sunday paper and always hope in my mind that there will be an add for pantyhose from Dillards or wherever. Anyway, last Sunday in the ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH there was a front page story about a male vetran of the Persian Gulf war who had a sex change. Anyway this girl was attempting to run for Congress in the primary election against the incumbent.
I thought she was very pretty when I saw her photo. However, I did not buy the paper as I was scared of my own thoughts and she is a Republican.
After the sports section. I always scan the paper for pantyhose adds and shoes, and skirts......
-----------------

Whats wrong with Republicans? It's just a label like male or female, girl or boy, etc. think issues not party. And actually understand who supports what, not just what the party says should be supported.

Billijo49504
03-31-2006, 12:47 AM
The CVS and Walgreen's ads, to check for deals on makeup. You might not be able to afford a new outfit, but you can afford a new lipstick,,,BJ

SEXY_HEATHER
04-02-2006, 09:01 PM
after reading the sports pages i always look what's on sale in the ladies dept

Francine
04-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Guilty here too! :redface:
I open up the ads, and go straight to the women's section. :happy:
It seems I just have to see what the latest sales and fashions are. I hardly ever look at the men's section. I might eventually find myself looking at the hardware and tools, or the home improvement section ads.

I don't even bother with the sports section either. Local paper rarely carries NASCAR news. ;)

And yes, I have been known to go staight out to the stores to look for a dress or skirt, or pick up some more thigh top stockings that were advertised on sale!

Francine