PDA

View Full Version : Anyone done professional boudoir photo session?

AngelaYVR
08-08-2020, 03:41 PM
So over the course of the evolution of this interesting life, my wife has admitted that her favourite part is when I am in-between my male and female states; ie, when I am removing my dress with lingerie still underneath but with wig off and makeup still on. She has tried to take pictures but says it needs a professional eye.

My question: has anyone here done professional boudoir shots? The idea is intriguing but also a little frightening. I always consider my ‘half way’ phase to be my most vulnerable time and am not sure if I could relax enough to get good photos. If anybody has experience or tips to share, I am all ears!

Sometimes Steffi
08-08-2020, 08:28 PM
Yes. I usually have pictures taken by a professional at Keystone. She would also do a boudoir photo shoot in my room.

I had one set done as kind of a stripteasee. I was wearing a faux fur coat, and when I took it off, I revealed that I was only wearing a bra and shapewear underneath. In the second pert, I changed into a nightgown and negligee, and she had me pose in several sexy positions.

Cheryl T
08-09-2020, 10:27 AM
Not professional although I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that !!

We took a vacation, girls only, a few years ago and one night in the hotel we were sitting around in lingerie watching TV.
I was feeling very feminine and she saw that. She took my camera and began taking shots. On the couch, by the TV then on the bed. It was so exciting. I don't think I've ever felt more feminine and it showed in the pictures. Ever since I've had the fantasy of a professional shoot but just never did it. Maybe I'm afraid it won't be as good, or I won't be as good, I don't know.

michelleddg
08-09-2020, 10:43 AM
Hi Angela, I am the Boudoir Shoot Queen! I've had 3 sessions over the years, experiences of a lifetime. Takes a lot of planning and preparation, but so worth it. Here are some links describing my experiences.

Good luck, have fun! Hugs, Michelle

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?191229-My-Boudoir-Shoot-photos

*https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?194298-Hawt-Shots!

*https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?243330-Michelle-s-Boudoir-Shoot-I-Little-Black-Dress

JocelynJames
08-09-2020, 12:13 PM
Nope, but hope to someday.

AngelaYVR
08-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Thanks for all the replies! Being photographed at all is never my favourite thing, in a state of feminine undress in front of someone I don’t know is a little worrying albeit somewhat enlivening!

Michelle, your photo sets are really beautiful. I’m sure you held some back! My wife wants something a little more daring. Not explicit, just raw as she puts it. If and when I do it, I’ll report back on the experience!

Jenny22
08-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Angelia, get your wife a camera and let her start shooting!!!

AngelaYVR
08-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Oh cameras are not the problem, Jenny! I was getting undressed in front of her and then saw that she was taking pics. All the easy naturalness was gone and I had all the grace of a newborn giraffe. We did take more in various poses but it is her idea for the professional and how can I say no to that?