PDA

View Full Version : The Grinch Lost

Nikki A.
11-01-2004, 12:30 AM
Just got back from trick or treating and had a great time. An hour or so before the start of trick or treat the kids decided to go. Of course the made me go into high gear to get ready.
Did my own make-up black panty hose, girdle and of course a simple slinky black dress and of course heels and wig. Wife says didn't go over the top enough with the eyeshadow but I wanted to look natural not a drag queen. Went out with the kids got compliments although my neighbor wonders how did I learn to walk so well in heels :rolleyes: Another neighbor took shots And when she emails them to me I promise that I'll post if I can learn how.
Afterwards we went to Taco Bell on the way I stopped in the market (ran into some friends there she said that I must be getting comfy with this she saw me a few years ago on another Halloween, little does she know) for drinks wife said nice legs but the rest no way. At tb we walk in a redneck and family were there kept looking but I really didn't care. By the way looked in the mirror, yup, nice legs especially in heels. Came home walked the dogs still in drag except for the heels really wished that it didn't have to end. Now the wife says I owe her big time but considering all I do I think that we are even.

Bonnie-OR
11-01-2004, 01:33 AM
Searching
Way to go, sounds like a good time was had by all, looking forward to seeing the pics. Only 364 days till next halloween, huggs, Bonnie

Renecd
11-01-2004, 02:02 AM
Good for you searching :) I had the same question posed to me, "How did you learn to walk in heels" :rolleyes:
Oh well, guess they will need to keep guessing lol

Hugs,
Rene

Sweet Susan
11-01-2004, 02:09 AM
Now that took some guts. Going to the neighbors? Whoa, don't think I'd do than. One of those, 'don't try this at home,' things for me.

babe4life
11-01-2004, 02:11 AM
Very nice Searching. Sounds like you had a ball! :D

Love,
Vicky

Julie
11-01-2004, 04:56 AM
Well done Searching, I'm glad you had a fantastic time. The rednecks will just have to get used to it. :)

Julie J

Nikki A.
11-02-2004, 01:02 AM
Thank for the kind words. Now on the next day I really wished I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

jessicadiane
11-02-2004, 08:59 PM
It sounds like you had alot of fun Searching.Keep us posted if you do it again. Susan is absolutely right that took alot of courage.I hope I get to that point someday. Well a girl can dream :)