PDA

View Full Version : Whats In Your Hand Bag

Seven
03-31-2006, 05:15 AM
Well me, I always carry a new pack of stockings Just in case, lip stick, powed, cash, eye liner, safety Pin, I tell you what, how many times I have helped a girl out with a pin, cant have your silk Knicks on the dance floor :o :( O and me phone. How about you girls

Tammi
03-31-2006, 07:48 AM
Smith& Wesson 38

Sam-antha
03-31-2006, 07:58 AM
Comb Credit Card Purse (essential) Keys Hankies and probably much more
incl Organ Donor Card.

Sarah Rabbit
03-31-2006, 08:10 AM
Nothing really!! I have several nice hand bags hanging in Sarah's closet. They have nothing in them. The fact that they are mine is important to me, and that is what counts, If that makes sense!!

Hugs, Sarah R.:bunny:

Seven
03-31-2006, 08:44 AM
I must say I forgot my key's, them also, But it would be hell, first time out, just go the shut the car door, and it locks with the keys in the car, O Boy

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lord Dee, Lord, hide me please, Just think, locked outside of your car, in a car park, slap back, be the side of a building site with 50 men working. O Boy O Boy

XXXXXXXXXX Seven

DonnaT
03-31-2006, 09:03 AM
Phone, lipstick, IDs (male and female), money, credit cards, perfume, handkerchief, and keys.

Janet_Johnson_cd
03-31-2006, 09:04 AM
I've not got one yet!

alysonatl
03-31-2006, 09:07 AM
I guess the contents of any girl's purse say a lot about her. Inside my purse are a wallet (to hold essential plastic such as drivers license, health ins. card, atm card etc.), a change purse (coins can get so messy), hairbrush, comb, compact mirror (two views, up close and regular), pressed powder compact, makeup bag (eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, blush, concealer, lip pencil, lipstick), Charlie cologne, cellphone, kleenex, extra lipstick, tic-tacs, keys, sunglasses, datebook, tons of receipts and a tampon (just to keep it real). At various times , buttons that have fallen off, extra earrings, various scraps of paper with phone numbers and/or directions and various business cards. But, it's still light and easy to carry.

A GG gf asked if I liked carrying a purse, and I said itmwas so much easier than what men go through with jammed pockets.

Seven
03-31-2006, 09:26 AM
I guess the contents of any girl's purse say a lot about her. Inside my purse are a wallet (to hold essential plastic such as drivers license, health ins. card, atm card etc.), a change purse (coins can get so messy), hairbrush, comb, compact mirror (two views, up close and regular), pressed powder compact, makeup bag (eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, blush, concealer, lip pencil, lipstick), Charlie cologne, cellphone, kleenex, extra lipstick, tic-tacs, keys, sunglasses, datebook, tons of receipts and a tampon (just to keep it real). At various times , buttons that have fallen off, extra earrings, various scraps of paper with phone numbers and/or directions and various business cards. But, it's still light and easy to carry.

A GG gf asked if I liked carrying a purse, and I said itmwas so much easier than what men go through with jammed pockets.

Way to go Sister, O Boy I only ask for most of my Fem friends alway had a spare pair of stockings in case of a ladder, and you my sweet Sis without a hand bag, i love you, One day soon A

XXXXXXXXXXXSeven

Billijo49504
03-31-2006, 09:28 AM
Well I carry a fanny pack all the time. And that has wallet, with ID and the rest of the plastic, including CCW card. Kleenex, mints and a lipstick. Also as Tammi said, sometimes a S&W or a Glock.
When I'm really carrying a purse, all the same, plus more make up. Oh in both modes, check book and phone. I had to look. :cheeky: Oooops, found a little sprayer of body spray. And a handfull of change.
Thanks for the topic, I now have my purse cleaned out.;)

Rachel
03-31-2006, 10:54 AM
Sisters I've just checked my hand bag because I'm going out tonight. I have a wallet for my plastic cards and paper money, a purse for coins, lipstick, eye make up, mirror,kleenex, mints, spare pair of stockings, emery board, safety pins, spare pair of panties, panty liners, condoms (just in case I get lucky) my phone, small hairbrush.

Honest its isn't a suitcase it really is only a handbag and don't I fell so girlie when I carry out with me. My forms,my panties my heels and my handbag are all so important tome.

Hugs
Rachel
XXX

Kimberly
03-31-2006, 11:04 AM
*note to self* Get a damn handbag!

Christina Nicole
03-31-2006, 12:42 PM
Lipstick, liner, and gloss since a touch-up is always needed.
Compact with a little mirror,
Hair brush suitable for use with a wig.
A little concealer, foundation. and some powder for makeup touch-ups.
Wallet with various and sundry identification, credit cards and several hundred dollars cash in the event of trouble.
Hand lotion.
Nail glue in case I break a nail.
car keys
cell phone
tissues

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Julie Avery
03-31-2006, 12:50 PM
I've not got one yet!

Nor have I. Guess we'd better get shopping!

sharifemme
03-31-2006, 01:19 PM
Be easier if you ask what isn't in there. Just a minute, I'll look! No kitchen sink! Wait - I just found my Volkswagon! And there is my (HMMMMM)! Wouldn't you like to know? LOL!

Sharifemme

Well me, I always carry a new pack of stockings Just in case, lip stick, powed, cash, eye liner, safety Pin, I tell you what, how many times I have helped a girl out with a pin, cant have your silk Knicks on the dance floor :o :( O and me phone. How about you girls

Seven
04-01-2006, 03:55 AM
Sisters I've just checked my hand bag because I'm going out tonight. I have a wallet for my plastic cards and paper money, a purse for coins, lipstick, eye make up, mirror,kleenex, mints, spare pair of stockings, emery board, safety pins, spare pair of panties, panty liners, condoms (just in case I get lucky) my phone, small hairbrush.

Honest its isn't a suitcase it really is only a handbag and don't I fell so girlie when I carry out with me. My forms,my panties my heels and my handbag are all so important tome.

Hugs
Rachel
XXX

Lot of my UK sisters carry a new pair of stocking, always in the bag\dam I forget me hair brush,,, you also sister Rachel, Safety Pin, and stockings most of our friends have New stocking in bag, Sisters from the US do you not carry spares IE Stocking / Tights ?

Sally24
04-01-2006, 07:25 AM
Out for the evening, to a show or something, I don't want to be bothered with much so I have a slim, black shoulder bag. It has the bare essentials: ID, credit card, cash, cell phone, lipstick, powder compact, contact case, reading glasses, and a make-up sponge with a little foundation in it for touch-ups.

My day bag has pouches on both sides and several inside. I carry my evening stuff plus: a digital camera for those opportunities to use the great light outdoors to snap a photo of myself, wig brush, mascara and eye shadow, eye liner pencil, a bottle of foundation, sunglasses, nail file, glue for false fingernails, spare fingernails, tissue, eye drops, a swiss army knife (I'm a boy scout ok?), pen and paper, quarters, sweet and low (got to watch my figure!), and maybe a snack bar.

Even my largest bag is half the size and a quarter of the weight of my SO's! She never has learned to pack light.

traceytv
04-01-2006, 07:36 AM
Everything except the kitchen sink

Ms. Donna
04-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Schlepped all the time: Blackberry Pager Cell Phone IPod Hairbrush Keys MAC Blot Powder Laura Mercier Lip Balm Nail File Train Schedule Bubble Yum
Love & Stuff,
Donna

Debbie Kong
04-01-2006, 08:39 AM
I'd rather go without one but I find a bag essential when I'm out for the evening. Mine are small wuth a slin shoulder strap. Inside are the following.

Money
Safety pins
Lip cover and gloss
Lip liner
Eyeliner
Pressed powder/makeup with mirror
Tissue
Q Tips
Money
Condoms
Pen Knife
Pen Light
Extra ear rings
Steenking matches
Eye glasses
Emory board
Extra stockings
Car keys.....(A couple of weeks ago, when I returned from an outing, I found myself locked out of the Bed and Breakfast and had to sleep in my car!)

Debbie