PDA

View Full Version : Yahoooo!

Sarah Rabbit
03-31-2006, 05:20 AM
Well I finally done it and had my navel pierced today. Was as nervous as a bride on her wedding day. Have a lot of looking after to do for it, but I believe it is all worth it:dance: :dance: . How many other girls out there have theirs done as well:D

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

Anita122
04-02-2006, 07:09 AM
Congrats!

Julie York
04-02-2006, 08:46 AM
Congratulations. You need never lose your keys again.

:cheeky:

Wenda
04-02-2006, 10:00 PM
good for you! My GF has suggested that I get my nipps pierced. Mine are larger than hers, and she gives me a hard time (in fun), and loves to pinch them. I am still not up to the piercing. keep us posted.

newington938
04-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Great news!! Lucky Girl!!:cool:
How long did they say it would be before it healed?
Im going to get both ears pierced soon and I understand the waiting period is six weeks before I can change earrings.

Susan

size7satin
04-02-2006, 10:32 PM
I have both my naval done and one nipple, had both but one "migrated" and I need to have it redone. It is a rush getting it done. Ears are next I think.

Congrads & use lots of see salt and it will heal up nicely in a couple of months.

Sarah Rabbit
04-03-2006, 05:57 AM
Great news!! Lucky Girl!!:cool:
How long did they say it would be before it healed?
Im going to get both ears pierced soon and I understand the waiting period is six weeks before I can change earrings.

Susan

Initially 2weeks healing. another 6 weeks of secondary healing. depending on the individuals recouperative powers. maybe six month's. Up to twelve if you have poor health:eek: And if you have the misfortune of getting an infection, you may have to remove it, let it settle then start again:brokenheart: pending any anti-biotics your G.P may describe. However, having always wanted one, I think it is worth it. :D

Hugs, Sarah R.:bunny:

However that is just the Navel as with the Nipples. They are notorious for slow healing. The Ears are A lot easier. 4 to 6 weeks. Just keep bathing then in salt water solution or what ever they may have given you.