PDA

View Full Version : How much of a woman do you wish you could be?

bredalee25
03-31-2006, 11:13 AM
Hi ladies just had a question to ask of you. Sometimes when i'm dressed I imagine that i'm pregnant. So are there any other girls out there that also imagine this while dressed? I have a big belly and look like a pregnant women when dressed. Is this even too freaky for a cd to do or what? Feedback from you is always welcome. Let's hear from some of you before i go on.

DonnaT
03-31-2006, 11:15 AM
You're not alone Bredalee, although I don't have such a desire. Heck I have no desire to be a woman in any regard. I only dress that way.

jillinla
03-31-2006, 11:17 AM
I'm with Donna

but each to her own

Christina Nicole
03-31-2006, 12:34 PM
I tend more towards female than male. The experts would "classify" me as a type 4 on the Benjamin scale. So, if my faire godmother were to appear and grant me three wishes... well you'd not see me anymore. Given the choice, I'd rather be a real woman. Since no one has given me that choice, being a cder will suffice.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Aileen
03-31-2006, 12:51 PM
A lot of times I wish I could be a woman, but only if I could go back and start over as one.

Shelly Preston
03-31-2006, 12:59 PM
The Benjamin Scale for anyone who has not heard of it

http://www.genderpsychology.org/transsexual/benjamin_gd.html

sherri
03-31-2006, 01:03 PM
Thoughts of pregnancy are beyond the pale to me, but in answer to your title question, I do not agonize over not being a GG, or have any true wish to surrender either side of my gender equation. But if my circumstances were different, I would dearly love to have the freedom to live more of my daily life in femme mode, including (perhaps especially) at work.

On the other hand, if I had discovered all this when I was young, I might well have become something approaching fulltime TG status.

michelle19845
03-31-2006, 01:16 PM
i would say a full woman 10% of the time ,mostly i am type 2 transvestism.

Ranee Daze
03-31-2006, 03:05 PM
My facial hair,
My chest and back hair
My bum hair.

These three areas are a real pain in the process. With them gone I'd almost naturally look feminine. I'd certainly not have to wear as much foundation and my skin would not break out after every sortie enfemme.

I'd like to grow my hair long again.

The rest I can deal with.

Josi
03-31-2006, 04:16 PM
I dont want to BE a woman .. I just want to be me and present myself as I feel at the time ... which is sometimes totally feminine, sometimes 95% male (well, I nearly always have painted toe nails and knickers NOT pants lol).

I am a guy who really enjoys expressing his feminity not a a guy wishing he was a gal.
No offence to anyone who wants to be a woman (to each their own) .. its just that I want to be feminine not female.

susiej
03-31-2006, 04:23 PM
Not only could I easily imagine being pregnant, I have no problem visualizing doing that which brings on this condition :p !

The previous statement notwithstanding, I also register 4-ish on the Benjamin scale, non-surgical TS.

Hugs,
Susie

Sweet Susan
03-31-2006, 04:23 PM
Why on earth would I want to be a woman? Just because they are sexy doesn't mean it would do any good to become one. Looking like one is more fun. Besides, other than all of the usual platitudes, they are one messed up bunch of people.

robinLynn
03-31-2006, 04:52 PM
Why on earth would I want to be a woman? Just because they are sexy doesn't mean it would do any good to become one. Looking like one is more fun. Besides, other than all of the usual platitudes, they are one messed up bunch of people.
i have to agree its fun to play the part but not permanently

Rossie
03-31-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm with Donna, too...

Miriannah
03-31-2006, 05:17 PM
A lot of times I wish I could be a woman, but only if I could go back and start over as one.
Same here, although...what if we, as women, started crossdressing as men? :D

Edit: That Benjamin scale thing is neat. I'm going to go ahead and say I'm a 4, with a 2 on the Kinsey scale. The only thing that isn't true is the low libido aspect, for mine is...quite high. ;)

The surgery would be nice, but the perfectionist in me would only accept it if -all- my male aspects (deep voice/manly adam's apple, upper lip/chin hair, etc) would vanish with it.

Not only could I easily imagine being pregnant, I have no problem visualizing doing that which brings on this condition !
I don't really care about the idea of being pregnant, but I also have no problem visualizing myself going through the steps it takes to get there. ;)

Deborah
03-31-2006, 06:49 PM
Wish i could be 100% female with no male traits at all thank you. :D

Jolene
03-31-2006, 09:07 PM

Seems to be most of the time for me now...... Jolene

Originally Posted by susiej
Not only could I easily imagine being pregnant, I have no problem visualizing doing that which brings on this condition !

Somehow I do like the thought of that ... Jolene

Christina Nicole
03-31-2006, 09:13 PM
There is a heck of a lot more behind the Benjamin scale than what appears in that web page. Don't be so quick to pick a number. It takes a lot of therapy and soul seaching to get to a place where you know if you're a CD, TV, or TS.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

AlysonCD
03-31-2006, 09:14 PM
The only way I'd want to have a kid would be for me to be the one who gave birth to it. Other then that, I hate kids

Joy Carter
03-31-2006, 09:26 PM
Only if I could have been born that way from the start. Right now I want to enjoy what femininity I allow my self.

Teresa Amina
03-31-2006, 10:33 PM
Preggers!? Ewwww! The wife didn't even want That part of being a woman, and she was born to it. Would be a good Halloween costume tho', get one of those 'Sympathy Bellies'. Wouldn't that freak out those who don't even know you CD!:eek:

Jesse69
03-31-2006, 10:48 PM
No pregnancy fetish for me. I like looking like a slim chick. I'm size 4 to 6.

newington938
03-31-2006, 11:06 PM
I think it would be wonderful. The chance to bring a new life into the world, to love and be part of you.
Being a woman is not just wearing pretty outfits and pampering yourself. A woman is a bearer of life the most important job there is!!

Bernice
04-01-2006, 02:50 AM
I agree 100% with newington938.

Nowadays I look pregnant. I'm tired of that look, and would gladly go through childbirth if it meant I could look like I did four years ago.

I'm not going to research the various gender scales just to respond in this thread. Suffice it to say I hate body hair, and I would choose to be a GG if I could start over.

Hugs,

Bernice

ReginaK
04-01-2006, 08:22 AM
I want it all, minus any changes in plumbing.

Tamara Croft
04-01-2006, 08:54 AM
I want it all, minus any changes in plumbing.That doesn't make sense Regina, how can you want it all, but not change the plumbing? If you want it all, then that includes the plumbing ;)

HaleyPink2000
04-01-2006, 09:05 AM
I'd just like the Shape of a beautiful female, but not the plumbing.

janice4ever
04-01-2006, 01:53 PM
I would want to be a total woman. to be able to experience life as a woman. to feel love as a woman and to feel sexy as a woman.

ReginaK
04-01-2006, 11:04 PM
That doesn't make sense Regina, how can you want it all, but not change the plumbing? If you want it all, then that includes the plumbing ;)

Yeah. I thought about. Makes no sense at all. I should say, "I want most of it, just no changes in the plumbing."

joanlynn28
04-01-2006, 11:50 PM
Yes, I find myself number 4 on the Benjamen scale. And I find myself with a very low libido now. I am just westlling with the religoius aspects of going through SRS and all that. If I could start life all over again I would do it as a woman for sure. It's women who have all of the power in the world today. Yes I want the plumbing that goes with it too.

Bernice
04-02-2006, 01:18 AM
OK... I went to the website for the Benjamin scale, and much to my discomfort, I don't fit in there either!

Re Kinsey: I'm part 0,1, 3, and 6. It's complex for me. There's reality, and there's fantasy, and there's desire. I don't want to experience procreational activity with someone whose plumbing is identical to mine. However, if I find the thought of a permanment plumbing change very attractive, I strongly believe I would feel exactly the same way about matching plumbing in intimate partners after my actual plumbing no longer matched my "birth plumbing". And, I have fantasies. Does all of this make me heterosexual, or homosexual, or bisexual?

Re Benjamin: I'm part Type 3, Type 4, and Type 5. If I reject SRS, but mostly out of love for my wife, and recognition of financial reality and old age, not to mention fear of medical complications, then what?

So, obviously I am very confused. Does this mean I am very confused about my gender and sexual identity? Now I feel really weird! And just when I thought I had myself all figured out, too.

I think that website might be a lot more helpful if it carefully defined what it means by heterosexual and homosexual.

Someone, please un-confuse me if you think you can!

Hugs,

Bernice

stephanie100
04-02-2006, 01:46 AM
I rank 3 on that scale I dont see how I could fancy a man! Then i dont do hormones if i ever do then perhaps i might.
I would like to have been a natural woman wish id been born one.

ReginaK
04-02-2006, 01:52 AM
It's women who have all of the power in the world today.

Better be careful who you say that to. Expressing that your target gender has any perceived advantages could be a strike against you in the eyes of a therapist.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
04-02-2006, 10:04 AM
I do think that I would be happy if I were a girl, but I don't really want to be one and I don't think I would take the 'magic pill' if it were offered to make me become one.

The only reason I'd wish to be a girl is to have a little more freedom with my fashion and sexuality. So instead of wishing to be a girl, I wish that men weren't confined socially.

Though I do occasionally think it'd be fun to have some nice perky breasts to play with. As it stands, I never really do the falsies thing and have no desire to do so, I'm not passable anyway so why make myself uncomfortable by hanging weight from a strap against my chest?

Teresa Amina
04-02-2006, 10:32 AM
why make myself uncomfortable by hanging weight from a strap against my chest?

Oh, but they feel so GOOD! And when veronica is in place and my hips become just so Right..............Now you've done it, I'm getting all worked up. Time to Dress!

Alison Anderson
04-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Since it`s a "wish", I wish I could morph into a beautifull young woman whenever I felt like it. Being one full time I think the excitement would wear off.

VeronicaMoonlit
04-02-2006, 10:54 AM
I think that website might be a lot more helpful if it carefully defined what it means by heterosexual and homosexual.

Someone, please un-confuse me if you think you can!

Hugs,

Bernice

Gender identity and sexuality is simply a too complex of a thing to be reduced to a formula or scale.

Veronica

annekathleen
04-02-2006, 11:04 AM
about the size of a trangle.....

\^/

Christina Nicole
04-02-2006, 12:13 PM
You really cannot simplify the Benjamin scale. I stopped posting references to it on other forums a long time ago because it does confuse people. I just refer to it for the benefit of those who know what "type 4" means. For everyone else the "I prefer to be female" is sufficiently clear.

The matter of Kinsley on the other hand, is much more dicey. He did most of research with subjects that were available to him, which were mostly institutionalized men. That means that the Kinsley results are badly skewed to a population that does not represent the real world. I ignore most of his research, since it's mostly not useful to me.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Eric/a
04-02-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm not sure how helpful that Benjamin scale is, because it looks like somebody was trying to come up with "categories" like they do for hurricanes. At least with those, there are measurable things, like wind speed, storm surge, destructive potential, etc., that make it easy to say Katrina was a 4, Andrew was a 5, and so on. With the Benjamin scale, it's too easy for one of those types to overlap with the others. Of course, even with hurricanes, a Cat 5 does everything a 1 thru 4 does, and THEN some!

As far as how much would I like to change, I've got a friend who helped me out on that with something he sent me through e-mail. He usually sends me, and everybody else on his list, about 10 jokes a day, but this was something that made it worth sorting through all those! Maybe some of you have seen it. It's a video of a blonde taking a bubble bath, and you can easily tell that she can and HAS worn very sexy bikinis! The surprise comes at the end when she stands up! Any of you know the one I'm talking about?

If you'd like to see it, PM me with an e-mail address where I can send it. It's a wmv file, about 988 KB in size, and I don't think there's a way to attach it here. It's the best answer I can think of as to how much would I want to change, even if it meant no going back! I don't know where that puts me on the Benjamin scale, but it sure gives me something to think about during bubble baths now!:D

ericalynne
04-03-2006, 10:11 PM
I am with deborah and suzij,,,to be come a woman all the way!!!! I have always wished i could be a girlfriend, bride, wife and mother...love and kissies,,,,ericalynne

Dana
04-04-2006, 12:56 AM
Hi ladies just had a question to ask of you. Sometimes when i'm dressed I imagine that i'm pregnant. So are there any other girls out there that also imagine this while dressed? I have a big belly and look like a pregnant women when dressed. Is this even too freaky for a cd to do or what? Feedback from you is always welcome. Let's hear from some of you before i go on.

Yea! I want to be a 49 year old prego woman! Sign me up for that!

Just kidding, but as a CD that is 49, its TOUGH, all day tough being a GG, let alone a 49 year old one.

Let's just say that I lived a sheltered life ~ for the better part of my life ~ and wasn't out here in the day-to-day reality of life for the better part of 20 years of the last 30 years. I just didn't know how hard it was to be and was for women. I've got a whole lot of appreciation and epathy ~ I'm here to tell you! Its tough! All day tough!

I think that we as CD's sometimes go too far with this "the grass is greener on the otherside" business. Most definately, being a woman has its "up-side" and its priviledges that are lost to GM, but it has a whole lot of "down-side" as well!

Part of the appeal to "me" as a CD ~ is the thrill and fun of dressing up ~ now take that and make it a day to day requirement ~ and it wouldn't take long for the shine to wear off of that new penny. Just ask any GG, who as a requirement of employment must wear pantyhose throughout the Summer ~ each and every Summer. (Those of us that are with GG ~have you ever noticed they can't get out of them fast enough ~ once they get home?)

I believe that that cause a split between GG and CD's! To GG's it befuddles them as to why in the World would anyone want to wear that, (because they wear it day in and day out ~ and to them there is not auto-erotic aspect to it ~ its just clothes for crying out loud)

The truth be told ~ most GG dress for one reason and one reason only on a day to day basis. One word sums it up ~ "COMFORT"

Not to begrudge your fantasy ~ but were it to happen ~ trust me ~ it would no longer be a fantasy. And, that's what this is ~ a fantasy. Nothing more, and nothing less.

I believe that, that is what the GG's have all too subletly being trying to get across, that sometimes, oftentimes, while being a GG has its up-side, it also has its down-side! And, that we as CD's need to get our feet back on the ground.

Tina P Hose
04-04-2006, 12:56 AM
I love to dress as a girl/women, I have not really thought what it would be like to be pregnant. But with my belly I guess that I could give birth to a six-pack ! LOL My point is that you can imagine having a child but it would take a female to be real mother, and lover. But I have imagined sex with another cd.

betty56
04-04-2006, 06:47 AM
I am ok with my sexual gender;however, if one could totally transform himself into a beautiful woman and then go back to his original sex form I am absolutelty convinced that I would do it.

Sophie
Im with you, Sophie! I think that would be wonderful!:D Betty xxoo

susiepaul
04-04-2006, 09:38 AM
yes if i had the chance i would be fully female :cheeky: :cheeky: :thumbsup: