PDA

View Full Version : Spring Time

Lisa Marie
03-31-2006, 11:52 AM
Well girl's Im pretty much done dressing up for right now the weather is starting to get warm and I dont dress much at all in the Spring and Summer. How many of you other girls dont dress in the Spring and Summer?

anne71
03-31-2006, 12:09 PM
I like spring and summer better. You don't have to wear clothing primarily to keep warm! Summer dresses and skirts are so much prettier and float around in the summer breezes sometimes giving tantalising glimpses of petticoats, either mine or other girls'!

Christina Nicole
03-31-2006, 12:14 PM
I prefer dressing and going out in the spring. There is nothing quite like being out in a nice sundress with sandals. Summer is a bit harder than spring since makeup quickly gets icky looking on a really hot day. I'm hoping my Bare Escentuals won't get as oily looking as Mac, Lancome, and Estee Lauder did.

Yes, I shave my legs, arms, and underarms all year long. Considering that I own boats and PWCs that I use whenever the weather is good, people see me without a covering of fur.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Denise01
03-31-2006, 12:28 PM
Spring and Summer I dress less, however it is not because I don't want too. Spring and summer dresses look so nice and are very comfortable to wear.

I will be starting back to work for the summer in a couple of weeks, and unfortunately my Denise time will become less and less over the summer months

Denise

Kathycd
03-31-2006, 12:29 PM
Short shorts weather is finally here! Yeaaaa Opps, well I may have been a little exuberent there. But, really, I do ike the summer and spring, it just takes me into a different season and that always is a cause for shopping!!!
Woo Hoo...

kathy

jamie_44
03-31-2006, 12:38 PM
I love the spring weather but when summer comes it gets so humid here that it is impossible to keep your make up nice. I have not found a good foundation for the humid weather, if any of you girls have had any luck, let me know. Anyway I love the warm weather for showing more leg!

Casey Morgan
03-31-2006, 12:43 PM
I tend to dress more in the spring and fall than summer and winter. Summer tends to get too hot to enjoy doing anything and winter gets too cold. What I need is a place that isn't drafty and has A/C.